What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Your response shows that I have bothered you.
So now you have started to insult me.
I guess this is the Pakistani way to start insulting anyone who doesn't agree to you.

Thanks & Good Day Sir.

Sir,

There was no insult meant---. I have been away from motherland for 30 plus years---so---I don't have a 'pakistani way'.

Sir,

There was no insult meant---. I have been away from motherland for 30 plus years---so---I don't have a 'pakistani way'.
Well, Mr Khan, you've truly no idea about what my job entails. I am suppose to be on the PR front, as adjundants of all I&SC bases. We, psychs, routinely go to universities, colleges, schools to motivate people to join up. Here on PDF we have a special group called Professionals who are known to be in the military @Xeric @F.O.X are currently serving as well.
I am going to be a part of an organisation which doesn't pick just anyone and I am sure they know better than you : I told them about my work on PDF, do you know, that the ISSB website linked to PDF for a while? Their blog still does?
Anyways, you have been away and so maybe you do not know but our battles here are no longer clandistine but open and for that we need open warriors: there are official pages of the ISPR, ISSB, and so on for a reason. Serving members have active profiles for a reason.
It's highly short sighted on your part to assume your notions correct.
I am here. I live for and in Pakistan. I am now a defender of Pakistan and I will do it as I know best: with my mind.

Regards.

@jaibi
Hearty Congratulations on yet another transition in your Life. May I wish you great Satisfaction and Success in whatever you do.

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !

ooo teri khair. Congrats

Yara, learn how to ignore irrelevant people. You have nothing to prove. Good luck with PAF, it's a great place to be, and best of all, least corrupt amongst various branches.

Well, Mr Khan, you've truly no idea about what my job entails. I am suppose to be on the PR front, as adjundants of all I&SC bases. We, psychs, routinely go to universities, colleges, schools to motivate people to join up. Here on PDF we have a special group called Professionals who are known to be in the military @Xeric @F.O.X are currently serving as well.
I am going to be a part of an organisation which doesn't pick just anyone and I am sure they know better than you : I told them about my work on PDF, do you know, that the ISSB website linked to PDF for a while? Their blog still does?
Anyways, you have been away and so maybe you do not know but our battles here are no longer clandistine but open and for that we need open warriors: there are official pages of the ISPR, ISSB, and so on for a reason. Serving members have active profiles for a reason.
It's highly short sighted on your part to assume your notions correct.
I am here. I live for and in Pakistan. I am now a defender of Pakistan and I will do it as I know best: with my mind.

Regards.

Great news @jaibi Best of luck bro.

So you would be going here :D

PAF_Academy_Risalpur.jpg

Thanks again, Hype bro! I just answered because he asked for me to response thankfully @RASHID MEHMOOD sirje and @WebMaster had answered him but I just saw it appropriate to give a personal answer :)
Yara, learn how to ignore irrelevant people. You have nothing to prove. Good luck with PAF, it's a great place to be, and best of all, least corrupt amongst various branches.

Thank you so much, Areesh :) yes! I shall be going there!
Great news @jaibi Best of luck bro.

So you would be going here :D

PAF_Academy_Risalpur.jpg

Thanks again, Hype bro! I just answered because he asked for me to response thankfully @RASHID MEHMOOD sirje and @WebMaster had answered him but I just saw it appropriate to give a personal answer :)

Thank you so much, Areesh :) yes! I shall be going there!

You are indeed a lucky guy bro. Going to this prestigious institute and being part of PAF is a pride in itself.

Back
Top Bottom