What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
Good luck give us inside information on Fighter Jets Sir

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

wish you all the best mate - God Bless!

Ah, by the blessing of Allah (SWT) I'm where I think I'll be the best for Pakistan! I remember you and I discussed this a while back. Alhamdulilah! Thanks, bro. Inshallah, I'll do Pakistan proud! Pakistan Zindabad!

Alhamdulillah , its a dream come true for you my brother.

May Allah accept your service to our country and our people. Pakistan Zinda Bad.

Thank you, Jungi! :) To be honest, I didn't think I'd make it this far.
Congrats @jaibi. Way to go!

Ah, by the blessing of Allah (SWT) I'm where I think I'll be the best for Pakistan! I remember you and I discussed this a while back. Alhamdulilah! Thanks, bro. Inshallah, I'll do Pakistan proud! Pakistan Zindabad!

Alhamdulillah , its a dream come true for you my brother.

May Allah accept your service to our country and our people. Pakistan Zinda Bad.

Thank you, Jungi! :) To be honest, I didn't think I'd make it this far.
Congrats @jaibi. Way to go!

Thank you, sir jee, you were a big help!
wish you all the best mate - God Bless!

Sir jee, Inshallah, I'll invite you to my base whenever you come to Pakistan! Thank you so much!
@jaibi , you the man, Bro.......

Heartiest Congratulations and I know you would be an Asset to Pakistan Air Force and a credit to your PDF Community.

The PAF Academy is really a cool place. I was there in January of this year at the Invitation of Air Vice Marshal Rashid ( AOC - North) and had a great time.

Last edited:
Thank you, sir!

This is part of the reason why I didn't go for a scholarship abroad and decided to stay here and serve my nation! Thank you again, sir jee!
Congrats on joining the PAF..
Always remember to keep Pakistan's interest ahead...

@jaibi That feeling you have right now is firing you up right? Whats your branch? Will you get a BMW? Combat/fleet management? I was gonna be a MH-60 Seahawk pilot. Anyways, you'll make it. Thé best thing for officer cadets I believe is that when you're OF-(D), you are considered as in active service. So it counts from your retirement from day one! You have 8-years served when you become OF-1. You'll visit dozens of air force installations, bases, squadrons, force HQs. They'll take you as observes to some large scale exercises..and a lot of public interaction hours. Get your gear up, you're not a dumb civie anymore, no mistakes no second chances :)

Thank you, sir!

This is part of the reason why I didn't go for a scholarship abroad and decided to stay here and serve my nation! Thank you again, sir jee!

Again wish you good luck Bro.
We have a very sacred duty to perform and I am sure you will also be up to it.

Never got to know you, none the less congratulations and all the best for future mate.

Congratulatons buddy :yay:

Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom