What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

I was with Army candidates mostly and most of pakhtun candidates did have such questions but a very diverse albeit numerically low batch was recommended
A pashtun friend luckily got a pashtun psyche (PAF interviews) during eval and he was asked if he do goat or boys :omghaha:. Say he was pretty rattled mentally by such questions :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Tough he managed to pass that and went to karachi where he failed the flying simulator test.

Oh, sorry, BD :(

Thank you so much for the wishes
congratulation :woot: ! ! you did not mention me :angry:

Congrats ...
6a00d8341c03bb53ef010535ab118f970b-pi

@jaibi one more thing always wake up 10 minutes before you are suppose to ...

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !

Jaibi Psychologist? Ya Allah Khair!

:cheesy:

Congrats and all the best for the future!

Congrats @jaibi ... and wish you all the best on your new assignment......

But one request..... What ever you learnt about Indian military/air force from PDF, Please do not share ok???/? :P

Back
Top Bottom