What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!............. and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !

Congratulations and may you always have following winds and fair skies to help you soar high!

Thank you so much!

:D we do much more than that, you know I wasn't asked a single question on sex/girls due to my background. There's a method to the madness !

Ji, Kohat. I will ALWAYS remember those 5 days. Woooosh!

FOX bahi apne tou dara hi dia :(

Thank you once again!

A pashtun friend luckily got a pashtun psyche (PAF interviews) during eval and he was asked if he do goat or boys :omghaha:. Say he was pretty rattled mentally by such questions :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Tough he managed to pass that and went to karachi where he failed the flying simulator test.

:D FOX bahi any advice for the ragra I'm about to get at Risalpur ??
Stay Strong ... and treasure all the ragra you will get. you will remember it for the rest of your life ... and will be telling stories about it .

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
congratulation :woot: ! ! you did not mention me :angry:

Back
Top Bottom