What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Congratulations Jalaibi !!! :partay:

Wish you all the very best. :cheers:

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
Congrats & Best of Luck :tup:

Hahaha, ap ko mil ke hi bata sakta hon k ap keyse ho but I'm in no position to judge someone. I'm not pro-US, I'm pro-Pakistan :)
So use yr psychic powers and judge me.:lol: Waisy bhi meri kabhi apse banni nahi because yr too pro american.:rofl:

Thanks, FOX! I hope I get to meet you someday :) and @Xeric too
Congrats & Best of Luck :tup:

Thanks, RAMPAGE!
Congratulations Jalaibi !!! :partay:

Wish you all the very best. :cheers:

Sirjee, I loved the motto of ISSB when I entered: We Select the Defenders of Pakistan! Absolutely amazing! I hope to do my best and select the best :)
Start worrying guys, he would be the single most dominating factor behind your rejections in the PAF :)

Thanks, FOX! I hope I get to meet you someday :) and @Xeric too
You are quite welcome ... and lets Hope we dont meet as long as you are serving in the PAF ... which I Pray to be a very long & successfully term .. Serve your country well . :)

Last edited:
Thanks, RAMPAGE!

Sirjee, I loved the motto of ISSB when I entered: We Select the Defenders of Pakistan! Absolutely amazing! I hope to do my best and select the best :)
Where did you appear? Kohat?

Thank you so much!
Awesome! Congratulations Jaibi! :tup: Happy for you mate.:-)

:D we do much more than that, you know I wasn't asked a single question on sex/girls due to my background. There's a method to the madness !
So you would be the guy asking ISSB nominees awkward and personal (Those "hand" questions :omghaha::omghaha:) questions during psych eval :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Ji, Kohat. I will ALWAYS remember those 5 days. Woooosh!
Where did you appear? Kohat?

FOX bahi apne tou dara hi dia :(

Thank you once again!
You are quite welcome ... and lets Hope we dont meet as long as you are serving in the PAF ... which I Pray to be a very long & successfully term .. Serve your well . :)

Back
Top Bottom