What's new

Jaibi, from PDF to PAF!

Sir je, mere Air Chief Marshal na deyte tou ho sakta tha kuch :D????

Thanks, Love!

@nair I'm sure they know more than me :D I'm a bit of a noob :( thanks!

You will surely do a good job... becuse you have been handling the trolls in PDF.....so you know some psychology :P

Now that you mention it, I think I should add that in my resume :D
You will surely do a good job... becuse you have been handling the trolls in PDF.....so you know some psychology :P

With zero tolerance :D
yes thats true but a little advice that maintain a little calm. We cant imagine as an intel guy what psychological problems u and yr comrades will be going through in these testing times but as a warrior who is trusted to serve in the best intel services in my view is better then that. Calmness will always help u in not just yr carrier but in yr personal life as well.

Dont make anger or stubbornness yr weakness as the enemy we face is very intelligent and opportunist.

This all was my opinion about you and i may be wrong as well.

But think about it.

Alhamdulillah , its a dream come true for you my brother.

May Allah accept your service to our country and our people. Pakistan Zinda Bad.

@jaibi , you the man, Bro.......

Heartiest Congratulations and I know you would be an Asset to Pakistan Air Force and a credit to your PDF Community.

The PAF Academy is really a cool place. I was there in January of this year at the Invitation of Air Vice Marshal Rashid ( AOC - North) and had a great time.

Last edited:
from keyboard warrior to real warrior!

Congrats! Post pics and please share the PAF secret and tell how's food @PAF :lol:

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
wa alaikum assalam,bro,may allah give you all thats needed to serve your country,all the best!

Assalamelikum, everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.

I've an announcement to make: I've been selected, by the Grace of Allah (SWT), for Pakistan Air Force as a Psychologist and would be reporting to Risalpur, Pakistan Air Force Academy, for training.

I would be inactive for a while and then be back on PDF :)

Thank you everyone in my PDF family!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Zarvan ESPECIALLY @Pakistanisage (another Mughal in PAF, sirjee :D) and @Panther 57 (PAF! :D) @Secur (my first mate) @Slav Defence (my lieutenat) @Alpha1 @Dillinger @Hyperion @Armstrong @Marshmallow @Jazzbot @Leader @fatman17 @Xeric @F.O.X and everyone else

Please, remember me in your prayers and I shall miss you guys in my absence !
Wish you all the best in blue uniform.

Back
Top Bottom