What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

If all members could send a text to all their contacts and FB friends then I think we can have a reasonable dent on the spread.

Tough time is ahead.. specially for daily wages workers.

People need to think about them first.

Olive leaf extract:

The Effect of Olive Leaf Extract on Upper Respiratory Illness in High School Athletes: A Randomised Control Trial
This is the first study investigating the effect of Olive Leaf Extract (OLE) on Upper Respiratory Infection (URI) incidence and duration in school athletes. OLE had no significant effect on incidence but significantly reduced the number of sick days by 28%. A reduction in the number of days would likely aid in ‘return to play’ and potentially improve performance. High school athletes should be educated on adequate intake of nutrients to support immune function, mainly concerning carbohydrates, prior to any consideration of supplementation. This research shows that OLE supplementation could be used to alleviate the effect of URI on high school athletes; however, adequate food-based nutrition and potentially other polyphenol products should still be investigated to decrease incidence.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6412187/

People (I know personally) who have taken olive leaf extract do not get common cold and flu.. if they get it, they get better in 2-3 days.

Problem with OLE is that if an individual is also taking BP medicine, OLE further reduces the BP and a person may experience double effect.. which might not be good. For healthy individuals, it is fine. I have been taking it for about a month.. and I can tell you I feel much better.. I had a skin allergy that's gone now.

last year I bought olive leaf extract bu it really didnt help me.. but who knows I didnt have much cold/or flu.. in the end it could have worked.. :) but I bought it originally for other benefits.. and I had the same idea but still I think its too weak

also when I had something it didnt help maybe it needs to be taken every day so that the benefits start weeks later?

it is said it has several benefits but for me the best natural product against cold or else was red hibiscus flowers.. drinking it had some benefits I could reproduce.. if I feld I could be ill (beginning of a cold) I did not got it and if I had a cold it helped me to recover faster (all due through allahs will)..

Yes and we need to start telling people how to organize this way.
i am already on it by the grace of Allah almighty. shared a video on the youtube as well few days back
the first step we can take is to give leave to the people who work in our homes. give them the food items for 2-3 weeks and tell them to stay at home. then we need to look at other needy people in our locality. its better to buy food items from stores like metro in one trip while observing all the necessary precautions and then distribute them to 2-3 families depending upon ones financial limitations. this is the real jihad . this is the real ghazwa e hind if we can understand it.

You only need and do one thing to fight Covid-19.

• Faith/Prayers.
no need we need to do more then that. wars are not won by faith and prayers alone. they demand sacrfice of wealth and lives. ghar bethay rah ker dua kernay say bahadur shah zafar wala he result nikalta hay.

last year I bought olive leaf extract bu it really didnt help me.. but who knows I didnt have much cold/or flu.. in the end it could have worked.. :) but I bought it originally for other benefits.. and I had the same idea but still I think its too weak

also when I had something it didnt help maybe it needs to be taken every day so that the benefits start weeks later?

it is said it has several benefits but for me the best natural product against cold or else was red hibiscus flowers.. drinking it had some benefits I could reproduce.. if I feld I could be ill (beginning of a cold) I did not got it and if I had a cold it helped me to recover faster (all due through allahs will)..
Its a natural product without side effects.. natural products take long time.. but their effects are long lasting...

OLE is said to start working after 6-8 weeks of continuous use...

They are the ones most probable to become street criminals unless they get some work...
I am really worried for them. Not worried for people who could buy (and have probably bought) 2-3 months of groceries in one go..

We can't help them to be honest.. Government should plan something for them.

I have heard that government is about to reduce the price of petrol.. I say, reduce it, but put some tax on it and that money should be used to provide food and clothing to the poor people. But I know itni corruption honi hai he Allah hi hafiz hai..

Hamara masla corruption aur niyat kharabi ziada hai.

Doesn't work with Corona virus...
Coronavirus can only be killed by our immune system (until someone comes with a definite treatment, which is unlikely in the coming months).. Vitamin C gives strength to the immune system..

no need we need to do more then that. wars are not won by faith and prayers alone. they demand sacrfice of wealth and lives. ghar bethay rah ker dua kernay say bahadur shah zafar wala he result nikalta hay.
Son you need to have more faith. Pray, pray and pray. All belongs to the almighty. But don't forget to wash your hands with appropriate santizer.

I am a physician in the US.

IMO, the most important thing you can do is distance yourself physically from other people.

Optimally, this means staying home if possible. Or at the very least eliminate non-essential travel.

Also please understand this requires EVERYONE to participate. (Including younger people)

Testing for COVID-19 is limited in the US, so if you are symptomatic, its best to self isolate for at least 2 weeks.

If shortness of breath or high fever develop then seek medical care.

ASSUME everyone around you has it and wash your hands frequently, don't touch your face and keep at least 6 feet physical distance from another person.

This virus is mainly contagious airborne/droplet but also can live on surfaces for a long period of time.

So assume everything you touch is infected. And WASH YOUR HANDS!

Build your immune system as much as possible by getting sleep and rest, drink water, and eat nutritious foods.

But IMO possibly the most important thing is to not take this situation lightly and share that view with everyone you know.

Stay home people and tell others to do the same.

Social distancing is key!

And don't forget to pray as well. (i.e. Trust in Allah but tie your camel)

Seeing as the world has been held up by the first pandemic we've seen. I think instead of sitting on our behinds, let's do something instead of fighting each other. Let's fight the virus. The panic is also very real and right now you can make the world of a difference. So, I'm calling for a ceasement of all hostilities, for now, and calling to arms all members who are passionate and worried for their families and communities.

Please, below just write where you are and what can you do (i.e. anything you can provide or do such as programming, are you a doctor, psychologist, writer, etc.,). Please, let me know how many of you are interested but I want to strike back and arm our people against this menace.

ME: Psychologist, PK.
I am not against containing this thing but we should do what we are good at, and I'm 100 percent certain that we are not good at containing this virus. Just a thought

Doesn't work with Corona virus...

How about 1 anti-allergic tablet plus 1 antibiotic plus 1 arinac forte with some lozanges for sore throat everyday and 1 panadol every 2 hours if fever <<<< if you suspect you have corona?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom