What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

21 gun salute to your understanding of islam.
Actually I am in a precarious situation. UK is fast going into lockdown. My primary source of business is drying up. My planned trip to Pakistan now looks well impossible. I am extremely concerned about the effects of Covid-19 on my parents in particular my dad who think will not survive as he ius already suffering from serious medical problems at 86 years old.

So honestly things are not looking good. When I get stressed I either fcuk or go to gym. The gym has been closzed down and I begining to suffer from male ED. So not a good day or month by looks of things. I might go for a jog but these days with tons of dodgy migrants from Africa walking around with shining teeth and mugging look that maybe is not a good idea.

So I guess prayers and PDF will do ...

Actually I am in a precarious situation. UK is fast going into lockdown. My primary source of business is drying up. My planned trip to Pakistan now looks well impossible. I am extremely concerned about the effects of Covid-19 on my parents in particular my dad who think will not survive as he ius already suffering from serious medical problems at 86 years old.

So honestly things are not looking good. When I get stressed I either fcuk or go to gym. The gym has been closzed down and I begining to suffer from male ED. So not a good day or month by looks of things. I might go for a jog but these days with tons of dodgy migrants from Africa walking around with shining teeth and mugging look that maybe is not a good idea.

Mate
. PureGym are open all over UK . I am a member and they said they not gonna close

How about 1 anti-allergic tablet plus 1 antibiotic plus 1 arinac forte with some lozanges for sore throat everyday and 1 panadol every 2 hours if fever <<<< if you suspect you have corona?
these med wont work against corona virus. anti biotics are not at all effective as they are against bacteria. but inserious conditions they are used to prevent superadded bacterial infection. panadol, anti allergic and cough syrups are useful for symptomatic relief only that is to reduce fever and flu. chloroquine and particularly hydroxychloquine are proven to be effective in vitro and prevent the entry of virus into the cells but their efficacy in vivo is not proven but they can be used for serious cases only. prevention is the best method and as a muslim i am using "kalonji" seeds daily. as the Prophet said that it has cure for everything other then death. we need everything to protect us against this disease i.e adopting to precautions, helping the poor, good diet and sleep, isolation, and set of duas for protection against it.

What do you suggest?

Fruits and vegetables.

Common sense stuff.

Vit C and Vit D supplements (Don't over do it with the Vit D though)

That's a start.

And sleep.

Sleep is underrated. (I am a huge hypocrite by telling you this)

PureGym are open all over UK . I am a member and they said they not gonna close
Are you sure. I am gonna fcukin go crazy otherwise? Put a bullet in me but if I don't do my daily HIT I will just melt away. My gym sent me a email saying UK government has advised them to shut down and that they are preparing to close up.

Are you sure. I am gonna fcukin go crazy otherwise? Put a bullet in me but if I don't do my daily HIT I will just melt away. My gym sent me a email saying UK government has advised them to shut down and that they are preparing to close up.
Damn sure.... Go get a membership

And it's 24 hours too

Although I got to dodge @PakSword and his birani munchers or I will get banned again !
Bhayya, try Biryani one time in your life.. try the Indus region Biryani if you are allergic to Gangu one.. that's called Sindhi Biryani..

On a separate note, may Allah keep us and our parents safe from this deadly disease.. This dua is for every human living on this planet..

oh. i am really sorry to hear that. but as a muslim we have faith that whatever happens it is according to the will of Allah almighty and after every difficulty there will be ease. your dad must stay at home as much as possible. dont be hopeless. you can utilize this time to your benefit. study Quran and make lots of dua. InshaAllah everything will be fine. and for every minute we pass in distress our sins are washed away. i know it is really easy to say these things and its really difficult for the one who is going through the tough situation. remember we are living in the end times. tests and tribulations are going to tough and they will get tougher day by day. we need to have a very strong faith but at the same time we should not give up. we need to do every thing we can to make this world a better place. we should not just rely on faith on dua. but efforts combined with faith and duas are required.

Fruits and vegetables.

Common sense stuff.

Vit C and Vit D supplements (Don't over do it with the Vit D though)

That's a start.

And sleep.

Sleep is underrated. (I am a huge hypocrite by telling you this)
Yes, the doctors in our health system told me the same thing...

Vitamin C, D and Zinc.. and at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and exercise..

I don't usually take supplements as I am a huge lover of fruits.. specially citrus.. at any point of time, my fridge has Oranges, Pineapple, Strawberries, Banana and everyone in my family love to eat them..

For the first time, I have bought the supplements..

Bhayya, try Biryani one time in your life.. try the Indus region Biryani if you are allergic to Gangu one.. that's called Sindhi Biryani..

On a separate note, may Allah keep us and our parents safe from this deadly disease.. This dua is for every human living on this planet..
I will brother. And I hope you know I am just pulling your leg. My humour can be ascerbic sometimes. Thank you and i also hope for the best for your family. Please pray for dad. I really don't want to lose him this year. I know he has to go, he has had a long life but it's humanm nature to hope for longer time with your parents. That need never goes ....

Stay safe !

Yes, the doctors in our health system told me the same thing...

Vitamin C, D and Zinc.. and at least 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and exercise..

I don't usually take supplements as I am a huge lover of fruits.. specially citrus.. at any point of time, my fridge has Oranges, Pineapple, Strawberries, Banana and everyone in my family love to eat them..

For the first time, I have bought the supplements..

Sound advice.

May Allah keep you, your loved ones and all of us safe.

I will brother. And I hope you know I am just pulling your leg. My humour can be ascerbic sometimes. Thank you and i also hope for the best for your family. Please pray for dad. I really don't want to lose him this year. I know he has to go, he has had a long life but it's humanm nature to hope for longer time with your parents. That need never goes ....

Stay safe !
In shaa Allah nothing will happen to your dad.. My dad is visiting me and I am also worried for him..

What I have done for him... after consulting so many doctors (I work in government healthcare so many are my friends).. they told me to get a supply of supplements (aged people need them to boost their immunity).

On top of it, I bought olive leaf extract and black seed oil, and local raw honey (based on the suggestion of two doctors who told me they saw the positive effects on old people's immunity)..

Try them.. specially the black seed is our Prophetic (PBUH) tradition.. This is all we can do for our parents..

And make a lot of dua.. as when you ask for your parent, or when your parents ask for you, in both scenarios, Allah definitely will hear..

Seeing as the world has been held up by the first pandemic we've seen. I think instead of sitting on our behinds, let's do something instead of fighting each other. Let's fight the virus. The panic is also very real and right now you can make the world of a difference. So, I'm calling for a ceasement of all hostilities, for now, and calling to arms all members who are passionate and worried for their families and communities.

Please, below just write where you are and what can you do (i.e. anything you can provide or do such as programming, are you a doctor, psychologist, writer, etc.,). Please, let me know how many of you are interested but I want to strike back and arm our people against this menace.

ME: Psychologist, PK.

When This Is Over.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom