What's new

PDF vs CORONAVIRUS - Call to Arms!

Don't over do it with the Vit D though

Hi Doc

Is 20,000 UI D3 once a week okay for upto 12 weeks? I was tested a year ago and my GP said I was low around 20, was given 300,000 UI in 6 courses (50k UI a week) at the time, but I did not take any maintenance after.. I obviously cannot get tested again as GP's are closed and even if they weren't I still wouldn't go due to the risk of catching the virus there.

I was actually planing to have 40k UI D3 the first two weeks, then 20K after.. as I believe I'm probably low, my GP did say at the time maintenance should be around 50k UI once a month, which I never took.

PureGym are open all over UK . I am a member and they said they not gonna close

Thats scary, it just shows the tory scum didn't abandon the culling of the populace, and are just sugar coating it..

Expo center Karachi has been converted into 10000 bed quarentine center
IMG-20200320-WA0067.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0068.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0072.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0067.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0068.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0072.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0073.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0072.jpg
IMG-20200320-WA0073.jpg

Half the world is locked out and tagged out. There's no mobility in the western hemisphere.

Community patrols need to be set up in Pakistan asap.

Germany has gone into partial curfew with others likely to follow the same route.

Government of Pakistan need to ACT

Hi Doc

Is 20,000 UI D3 once a week okay for upto 12 weeks? I was tested a year ago and my GP said I was low around 20, was given 300,000 UI in 6 courses (50k UI a week) at the time, but I did not take any maintenance after.. I obviously cannot get tested again as GP's are closed and even if they weren't I still wouldn't go due to the risk of catching the virus there.

I was actually planing to have 40k UI D3 the first two weeks, then 20K after.. as I believe I'm probably low, my GP did say at the time maintenance should be around 50k UI once a month, which I never took.

Thats scary, it just shows the tory scum didn't abandon the culling of the populace, and are just sugar coating it..

I can't really advise you medically.

But I will say, supplementing Vit D ideally require monitoring with blood work as you can develop Vit D toxicity in theory.

I also have low levels (14 from a few months ago). And I can only tell you what I did. I took 25,000 IU 3 pills total over the last 2 weeks.

I have no idea what my level is now.

But I figure at least its something.

I may maintain with 25,000 IU once a week from here.

(And this is Vitamin D3 we are talking about, NOT D2)

Half the world is locked out and tagged out. There's no mobility in the western hemisphere.

Community patrols need to be set up in Pakistan asap.

Germany has gone into partial curfew with others likely to follow the same route.

Government of Pakistan need to ACT
Ghareebon ka kia hoga?

Hi Doc

Bore off with all this "Tory" stuff. I have met Mp's from both sides and they are all (With a few exceptions) grasping,self serving idiots. Labour are the worst of the lot.

Do we have the means to supply them with these items everyday?
I don't think so.

Its not impossible.

A supply line can be made easily. Kaam karna parega aur karwana parega.

curfew lagao awam ese nahi rukegi

Ok, since this thread is up, outside-the-box question time. And I mean major advocacy on behalf of Satan here...

Why not let fit, middle aged and young adults get the virus such that around 60% (apparently the magic mark for herd immunity establishment) of the total population are infected? A small number will die, sure, but keep all elderly, children, comorbid and otherwise vulnerable individuals locked away for 6 months. Once herd immunity is established in the survivors and a small number of young fit adults have died, let everyone get back to their normal lives.

This may *theoretically* result in fewer deaths than if a total lockdown is encouraged, wherein a constant low level indiscriminate and unavoidable "seepage" of virions will occur across our cities, infecting relatively smaller numbers (because of the lockdown) but of people across ALL demographic groups (I.e. an attempt at full lockdown will actually keep most people uninfected and thus avert the possibility of development of herd immunity any time soon).

Herd immunity is the only viable end-point to attain population survival against a new contagion (except for vaccines of course).

To reiterate, if the question is how to attain this end point with *fewest* deaths overall, then lock up the vulnerable, expose the fit deliberately and let nature do what it has done for millennia. The full lockdown method will conversely delay this natural process and prolong the risk of exposure of vulnerable people, who may or may not be rescuable when symptoms kick in, depending on: medical technology availability, medical staff availability and preservation of the health of those staff, and surplus capacity of the healthcare system to cope with the number of patients. Failure of any of these elements (and all countries are experiencing problems in at least one) will cause more deaths in the short term in vulnerable populations than in fit populations.

Disclaimer: I don't recommend this personally but I'm merely asking the question.

Its not impossible.

A supply line can be made easily. Kaam karna parega aur karwana parega.

curfew lagao awam ese nahi rukegi
Bari mirreekh pe janay ki baatain karta tha insaan..

Aik keeray ne kardia ghar se nikalna mahaal..

Bara mirreekh pe janay ki baatain karta tha insaan..

Aik keeray ne kardia ghar se nikalna mahaal..

insan abhi bhi wahi kar raha hai jo pehle karta tha.

don't trust me? just go through posting history of Ghazi52

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom