What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

God bless Gaza, stand strong Gaza God is with you and God bless your resistance against this Israeli aggression and worldwide colonialism it's time to end this western hegemony over the world don't allow these colonialists to get everything they want.

God bless the people of Gaza if Gaza is not quiet tonight Israel will not be quiet tonight and Tel Aviv will see fire if they dare further escalate!

Talking tough from the UK. :lol:
I'll be in Israel by the end of the month. INSHALLAH I will be there to see Gaza in flames and your billions of wasted dollars on these baboons going up in smoke. :lol:

You understand I think you're an ok character, just that you're an Iranian piece of shit whose country sponsors terrorism globally and especially against my country. :)

God bless Gaza, stand strong Gaza God is with you and God bless your resistance against this Israeli aggression and worldwide colonialism it's time to end this western hegemony over the world don't allow these colonialists to get everything they want.

God bless the people of Gaza if Gaza is not quiet tonight Israel will not be quiet tonight and Tel Aviv will see fire if they dare further escalate!
Time to forcibly transfer the entity into the Sinai.

I'll be in Israel by the end of the month. INSHALLAH I will be there to see Gaza in flames and your billions of wasted dollars on these baboons going up in smoke. :lol:

You understand I think you're an ok character, just that you're an Iranian piece of shit whose country sponsors terrorism globally and especially against my country. :)

Its an honor for me to be called an "Iranian piece of shit" by a Zionist thug like you. :)

Its an honor for me to be called an "Iranian piece of shit" by a Zionist thug like you. :)
Thanks buddy, no hard feelings. And I hope once you qualify as a GP, we will send you many of these baboons with shrapnel injuries.

It'll be repeat business for you :)

The Israeli regime is now talking about invading Gaza. As rockets rain down, Liberman calls for IDF to recapture Gaza | The Times of Israel[/url]
Oh goody, CAST LEAD II.

Long overdue.

This time, we topple Hamas and obliterate anything with a weapon.

This guy is a lunatic, they won't to divert attention away from peace talks. Take Gaza then the West Bank is next they want to completely take all of historic Palestine but by the will of God they will fail if anything serious occurs.

Egypt will leave the tunnels freely operating if this gets worse and I believe Hezbollah needs to act this time from Syria.

What Israel needs to do is forcibly transfer Gazans into the Sinai and let them carve out a living with their Egyptian brothers - after all, this is their origin and this is where their territory was pre 67.

Thanks buddy, no hard feelings. And I hope once you qualify as a GP, we will send you many of these baboons with shrapnel injuries.

It'll be repeat business for you :)

Oh goody, CAST LEAD II.

Long overdue.

This time, we topple Hamas and obliterate anything with a weapon.
You would have to kill every single man, woman, child, animal, tree in Gaza to stop them. They are tough people who lived in bitter condition for the past 60+ years. It's better if you come to terms with Palestinians, and quit your hostile behaviour.

By the way, all three killed PIJ terrorists were in civil clothes. You can see the video here:

ynet ?‘?•?¨?—?™? ?•?™?•?¨?™?: ?¦?¤?• ?‘?™?¨?™ ?©?”?•?‘?™?œ ?œ?”???œ?ž?” - ?—?“?©?•?×

They wear fancy uniforms only when they pose for cameras:

ef5bf04158211417ce245312f7802b10.jpg

79fff240fb8faf8c03833ea4629cf97f.jpg

The IDF struck two terror targets in Gaza in recent minutes in response to massive rocket attack on southern Israel.

Get in there boys! give them HELL.

Report: Israel 'declares war' on Islamic Jihad

Report: Israeli strikes reported in eastern Gaza

Report: Islamic Jihad responding with more fire as more Israeli attacks increases against Gaza, now up to 130 rockers and mortars fired and rockets reported fired at Israeli military bases.

Israel claiming 35 rockets landed in Israel.

Last edited:
Damn its really happening... :/

My predictions panned out.
Hazzy997, you remember the thread I made when I predicted a conflict was going to occur in this time-period?

@Hazzy997
Do you think Hamas has a new 'surprise' for Israel, like the M-75 rockets this time in case of an all out conflict?

Back
Top Bottom