What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Your IAF cried like a little bitch the day a handful Pakistani pilots decided to confront it. :lol:

Pray that we don't decide to do that again MOFO .

Israel always wanted nuclear monopoly.
So they so retardedly tried to take out Pakistans nuclear weapons.
Pakistani Air force smashed Israel like a bug and Israel crawled back like a good little bitch to its own corner.

The Israelis didnt know their own limits, but they surely got a good punch in the mouth by Pakistan! :yahoo:

@Hazzy997
Do you think Hamas has a new 'surprise' for Israel, like the M-75 rockets this time in case of an all out conflict?
1) There is no any "M75". There is M302 aka WS-1 and Fajr-5.
2) I dont think Hamas are suicidal enough to start full scale war now. They remember year old spanking well.

There is a thunderstorm in Israel/Gaza right now and it's very cloudy I'm not sure this will affect Israeli military activities as of now.
Another proof that it was well planned provocation by Iran funded terrorists.

Report: Fatah military wing in Gaza claims responsibility for firing 9 107mm rockets at Nahal Oz airbase/military base.
Nahal Oz is not an "airbase" its a border crossing. How typical, terrorists are biting hand that feeds them.

LOL those Jew motherfuckers thought that we were like the Iraqis :lol:
Thats sad that 1 digit IQ persons are allowed to post.

Last edited:
Again IJ attacking the JEWS terrrorists

The mask of Hamas has fallen with the syrian war, they love money

We remember how Hamas leaders barked against Assad with Al Khalifa holding their leash, because they thought their zionists masters are about to win

@500

Yes there are M75, which is locally manufactured and Israel acknowledges that.

It was sunny earlier in the day, that doesn't prove anything you lunatic. :lol:

Quit mentioning Iran, they have nothing to do with Israel's occupation, had 5 Palestinians not been killed yesterday this response wouldn't have occurred.

Nahal Oz is an illegal Israeli settlement with Israeli troops in the area.

Report: Israel warplanes targeting Gaza right now

My mother also just told me she heard an airstrike. God be with them.

@500

Yes there are M75, which is locally manufactured and Israel acknowledges that.
On contrary, terrorists admitted that its Fajr-5:

Only retarded kid can believe that you can produce 4 Mach rocket in your backyard.

It was sunny earlier in the day, that doesn't prove anything you lunatic. :lol:
Rains started 2 days ago and will continue for several days. Everyone who has a weather widget can see it.

Quit mentioning Iran, they have nothing to do with Israel's occupation, had 5 Palestinians not been killed yesterday this response wouldn't have occurred.
3 terrorists were killed in Gaza when fired at Israelis from Israeli side of the border.
1 retarded idiot was killed when runned screaming with iron club at Israeli soldiers in West Bank. Its not related to Gaza in anyway.
1 died in simple traffic accident with no any relation to Israel.

I'm speaking to my mother and heard five airstrikes on the phone.

Report: Israel warplanes targeting Gaza right now

My mother also just told me she heard an airstrike. God be with them.
Tell her to keep her head down, yeah.

We're taking care of business.

----

Ya'alon orders closing of Gaza passages, end to Gazan prisoners visitation rights (Haaretz)

Ehh, weak sauce.

Let's lay the smack down and nip this in the bud.

Israel is a big joke they cant even attack a little group without US s permission but still they threaten everyone in the region. What pathetic creatures

Israel is a big joke they cant even attack a little group without US s permission but still they threaten everyone in the region. What pathetic creatures
Shhh, son.

Go take care of your scientists. What's left of them.

@500

Shut the **** you colonialist bastard! **** you oppressive people all over the world God will give the oppressed victory everywhere over British, Israeli and American systematic slaughterers! This was started by you mass murderers!

Dozens of airstrikes reported in Gaza.

When will the Arabic world wake up and quit aiding this colonialist shit!!

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Frogman

When will Egypt fucking help! Saudi Arabia you call yourselves Muslims send a fucking no fly zone! Iran and Hezbollah time to go to action!

And what a joke you are dont troll kido let the grown ups talk about the situation

This is the fruits of your terrorist regime, Irani. You will feel the hand of Israel in reply very soon.

--
Hazzy is angry because Israel is laying the smack down on his Iranian-funded terrorist group.

:lol:

Suck it up pal. You fire rockets/mortars, you get dead.

This is the equation the 'palestinians' know, but still insist on firing because they hate Jews more than they love themselves.

Until these baboons evolve, give them hell.

Israel started this you pathetic troll.

Everybody knows how this world works, the people with the power will murder whom they wish and oppress whom they wish. Of course they will justify their injustice but one day the people of the real free world will stand up against this injustice and will seek revenge against colonialists.

Back
Top Bottom