What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Damn its really happening... :/

My predictions panned out.
Hazzy997, you remember the thread I made when I predicted a conflict was going to occur in this time-period?

I'm not sure but Israel is saying it will target PIJ and they're preparing targets probably for tonight and PIJ is probably mobilizing but Hamas won't get involved unless Israel starts targeting Hamas and civilian infrastructure. People are tired of this siege, the world watches while there is no life in Gaza, nobody has money, fuel, no medicine the situation is bad they can't put up with this anymore.

Yes I do remember, and as I said the Israelis threaten the whole region but always come back to attack Gaza to restore their 'deference' where they need to do perpetual war to to scare Arabs around them. I really think if this goes far Hezbollah and Iran need to get heavily involved not by directly attacking Israel but some other way.

@Hazzy997

How can we help in a future conflict ???

If you can talk to Saudi Arabia and tell them to talk to Egypt to open the border so aid supplies can get in and so foreigners can leave Gaza.

Israel was planning this all along, this is why the US department told foreigners to leave Gaza these criminals always commit evil.

@Hazzy997
Do you think Hamas has a new 'surprise' for Israel, like the M-75 rockets this time in case of an all out conflict?

Hamas's military policy is to always have newer capabilities, if Hamas gets involved and this escalates further then northern Israel will be targeted every day. Hamas and PIJ both have this capability and Hamas can capture Israeli soldiers this time. Definitely something new we will see, right now PIJ is firing home made rockets they made over the past year since they can't smuggle anymore and there are many newer rockets to be tested.

There is a thunderstorm in Israel/Gaza right now and it's very cloudy I'm not sure this will affect Israeli military activities as of now.

There is a thunderstorm in Israel/Gaza right now and it's very cloudy I'm not sure this will affect Israeli military activities as of now.
Of course not, we can see the baboons.

Anyway, the thunder might be our response :lol:

Prepare for a long night, terrorist.

Report: Fatah military wing in Gaza claims responsibility for firing 9 107mm rockets at Nahal Oz airbase/military base.

The Palestinian resistance will do what it can to defend the Palestinian people from daily Israeli violations of their human rights.

Everybody is together in this you see @al-Hasani

Last edited:
Condemnation of 'palestinian' terrorism starts flooding in. Visiting British PM is first to condemn the 'palestinian' terrorism and atrocities

"Let me absolutely clear about these attacks from Gaza, we condemn them completely," he said during a meeting with President Shimon Peres.

Cameron asserted that the attacks served as " a reminder once again of the importance of maintaining and securing Israel's future and the security threats you face and you have Britain's support in facing those security threats."

And we care what the British empire which supported Zionism says...to hell with the colonialists. We're on the side of justice.

And we care what the British empire which supported Zionism says...to hell with the colonialists. We're on the side of justice.
Everyone is condemning you terrorist maniacs.

Get your hospitals ready. Busy night coming.

Typical.

- Iranian funded terrorists open fire at Israeli soldiers who patrol the border.
- Israel returns fire and kills 3 terrorists.
- Terrorists then fire dosens rockets at civilian towns hoping for Israeli retaliation.

PIJ wants to start full scale war and sacrifice thousands of Palestinian lives for sake of their Iranian masters.
I've stopped reading after terrorists. They are in their lands and abused by the JEWS daily, who seek provocations and murders to beat palestinians even more when they react

Again always with the Iran Iran Iran. Obsessive cunt.
You provoked this reaction yourselves.

If this escalates it will have been Israel's fault.
I think arabs must do their job too, so Iran is not the onlyone charged

Your IAF cried like a little bitch the day a handful Pakistani pilots decided to confront it. :lol:

Pray that we don't decide to do that again MOFO .
Only words, we know you are with NATO the strongest

More condemnation of the terrorist 'palestinians' flooding in from all corners.

US condemns rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel

WASHINGTON -- The United States responded to an onslaught of rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel on Wednesday, condemning the attacks and reinforcing Israel's right to retaliate against their perpetrators.

"We call for these attacks to cease immediately," a State Department official told The Jerusalem Post, condemning the barrage "in the strongest of terms."

"Israel, like any nation, has a right to defend itself against such provocative attacks," the official added.]

More to follow as countries are getting sick and tired of this despicable terrorist entity.

The so-called 'palestinians' which you claim killed, are members of an internationally proscribed terrorist group armed and financed by the number one terrorist nation on earth called Iran.

Not only is it 100% legitimate to kill these cretins, it's highly welcome around the world by people who are sick to death of Islamic terrorism like propagated by your so-called 'people'.

CAST LEAD II!

This will escalate to your doorstep with a few more Scientists taking early retirement.
What international? They're all palestinians, zionist Al Qaeda never go to Palestina

They hold hands and legs of the people in the countries surrounding Israel to choke the palestinians

Back
Top Bottom