What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

This is the fruits of your terrorist regime, Irani. You will feel the hand of Israel in reply very soon.
Yeah we saw your real power against hezbollah during 33 days war. What a joke. This is your habit to lie about everything. We know your propaganda.

Israel started this you pathetic troll.
Your trash have been firing more and more rockets in the past few months.

The same thing happens EVERY time. You get your asses handed to you by Israel, you negotiate a ceasefire and promise Egypt/Europe you won't fire rockets.

For a few weeks/months this lasts, then your despicable terrorist people start firing a rocket here and a rocket there. You know full well Israel can't respond with force to a single rocket, so you just keep it like that and very slowly escalate to two rockets a week, then 3 etc.

Until you've ramped up the fire slowly without the international community even noticing.

Well, tell your momma to sleep in the basement tonight just like the Israelis are having to sleep in bomb shelters.

We're coming for you, bitch.

^^^

This guy needs to be banned immediately for spreading propaganda/being a quadruple user/ and for using disturbing language.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Manticore

Please ban Hazzy for this disgusting language

@500

Shut the **** you colonialist bastard! **** you oppressive people all over the world God will give the oppressed victory everywhere over British, Israeli and American systematic slaughterers! This was started by you mass murderers!

When will the Arabic world wake up and quit aiding this colonialist shit!!

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Manticore

Thank you.

@Yamam

Didn't you say you have a girlfriend? Go do something with her rather than troll us here.

Tell her to keep her head down, yeah.

We're taking care of business.

What the hell man, that's his mother for God sakes! Was that really necessary?!?

Oh man, I hope your mom and rest of family members stay safe. :(
My thoughts go out to her and everyone in Gaza.

The rest of the area hasn't been hearing much, so far the Palestinian response was limited and it's in Israel's hands to choose whether to escalate it or not.

The Palestinian response has been a joint response with all factions with the exception of the Qassam brigades and they said if this gets worse they will have no choice but to respond to Israeli aggression

@Yamam

Didn't you say you have a girlfriend? Go do something with her rather than troll us here.

She's at her Zumba class.

I'm chilling with a beer watching the City/Barca game and handing down slaps to you whilst also keeping an eye on how many terrorists we take out tonight through various news sources and contacts.

What the hell man, that's his mother for God sakes! Was that really necessary?!?

This is the normal nature of these people and it's what I've been trying to tell everybody on this messageboard. Expect this and more, we are under a brutal occupation by Jewish terrorists.

You say that, but what if she's one of those we see on camera ululating and handing out candy when they kill some Israeli civilians?

Anyway, I'm sure she'll be fine. Unlike Islamic Jihad, we don't aim towards civilians.

Egypt and Hamas are in contact, Egypt may open the border. Air strikes are ongoing as of now. This has a possibility to escalate.

Half of all TERRORIST 'palestinian' rockets fired have not made it into Israeli territory

@Hazzy997 we are unlucky there is no 'friendly' government in Egypt. All they have to do is turn a blind eye to our smuggling efforts, and we could change the balance of power.
Who is "we", you clog-wearing Irani?

Get back in your windmill and keep your nose out of our affairs, you despicable pistachio muncher.

Back
Top Bottom