What's new

Palestinians fire dozens of rockets into Israel in retaliation

Report: 15 separate Israeli raids(multiple missiles each raid) on the Gaza Strip, no casualties.

Report: Raid on Hamas military wing site may have caused casualties, possibly could drag Hamas into this if there are casualties.

Israel is targeting northern and southern Gaza as of now.
Where are you getting these reports from? Please post the source as well.

Holy moly are you guys annoying pathetic trolls, this has nothing to do with Iran, Iran said only Hezbollah would act if their nuclear sites are attacked. Iran's nuclear sites have not been attacked. This is about your occupation and social, political and economic war against the Palestinians. Stop violating their rights if you want people to believe Israel is not the reason for conflict.

As of now, daily Palestinian land is being confiscated and taken brought brute force and more European Jewish immigrants are taken the place of Palestinian people's. These Israeli settlements including the ones around Gaza are the sole reason for conflict.

Israel also doesn't see an end since it has no borders(so it can continue to steal more and more Palestinian land).

Where are you getting these reports from? Please post the source as well.

Real time updates and I check them later on to verify them, I will edit out anything that's not completely accurate, right now this news won't make headlines it takes time but it is largely accurate.

Real time updates and I check them later on to verify them, I will edit out anything that's not completely accurate, right now this news won't make headlines it takes time but it is largely accurate.
Real time updates from?

Real time updates from?

Israeli/Palestinian media and Arabic media which is reporting live. Just for the sake of it anyways here's an Israeli link quoting the Israeli military:

Israeli aircraft strike Gaza Strip after rocket attack | The Times of Israel

Israeli planes struck 29 targets in the Strip, the army said in a statement. Earlier, Palestinians said at least five strategic points were hit in the coastal enclave, primarily in areas around the cities of Khan Younis and Rafah.

You kill someone and still you blame iran for it? Are you guys human or something?
These three musketeers got killed when attacked IDF troops at Israeli side of the border.

Bii51IeIQAIlXWU.jpg:large

They were funded and armed by Iran. Without Iran guy on left could be a painter, guy in middle could be a teacher and guy on left could be an accountant. Now they all are wormfood. Thanks to Iran.

Since Israel chose to escalate their attacks after the Palestinian response(homemade rockets) to the deaths of 5 Palestinians the Palestinian resistance has expanded its scope of retaliation as well.

Report: Palestinian resistance fires a barrage of grad rockets towards Israeli settlements/military bases.

These three musketeers got killed when attacked IDF troops at Israeli side of the border.

They were funded and armed by Iran. Without Iran guy on left could be a painter, guy in middle could be a teacher and guy on left could be an accountant. Now they all are wormfood. Thanks to Iran.

Do you really believe anyone will believe you by repeating the sake nonsense? Yeah, Iran must have been under imminent Israeli attack so they ordered Palestinians to fire some few dozen homemade rockets at nearby Israeli settlements. :crazy:

When will you realize you're aggression and occupation was the sole reason for Palestinian retaliation?

But with Iran's help, they were able to become what they dreamed of becoming. That's another way to look at it.

Not taking sides here, but the way I see it, Iran may be funding them, but they are fighting their own fight (whether that fight is for a good cause or not.) People there hate Israelis, with or without Iran. It's not like Iran is spreading propoganda and hatred against you. They may be helping your enemies, but you would have had enemies with or without Iran. If Iran stops funding them, do you think they will all lay down their weapons tomorrow and become scientists and poets and teachers?

Either kill them all completely, or find a solution to end the conflict. Until then, somebody or other will fund them - there are enough supporters for them across the muslim world.

Since Israel chose to escalate their attacks after the Palestinian response(homemade rockets) to the deaths of 5 Palestinians the Palestinian resistance has expanded its scope of retaliation as well.

Report: Palestinian resistance fires a barrage of grad rockets towards Israeli settlements/military bases.

I wouldn't be too keen on seeing it escalate, if I were you. Israel can keep escalating it way beyond Palestine can, unless powerful Arab countries come to your help, which I don't see happening. You can't escalate it beyond firing rockets, which you are already doing; they have a large army, navy and air force, with enough firepower to outlast you.

If it wasnt because of israels occupation then iran didnt need to arm these guys. the root of the problem is israel not iran

Do you really believe anyone will believe you by repeating the sake nonsense? Yeah, Iran must have been under imminent Israeli attack so they ordered Palestinians to fire some few dozen homemade rockets at nearby Israeli settlements. :crazy:

When will you realize you're aggression and occupation was the sole reason for Palestinian retaliation?
Gaza has many fractions, but the most extremist and aggressive are those who are funded by Iran.

The higher is percent of Iranian funding the more extremist and aggressive they are and vice versa.

For example since Hamas left Damascus and reduced ties with Iran it became much less aggressive.

If it wasnt because of israels occupation then iran didnt need to arm these guys. the root of the problem is israel not iran
Israel is not occupying Gaza.

I agree with everything you said except the 'kill them all part' but I think I understood what you meant by that.

I can't verify that report just yet so it may be the last tit for tat as of now, I don't see it escalating any further.

I agree with everything you said except the 'kill them all part' but I think I understood what you meant by that.

I can't verify that report just yet so it may be the last tit for tat as of now, I don't see it escalating any further.
Of course I wasn't recommending that, and I didn't mean I want to see that. I was saying that the conflict would go on and on, unless one side is eliminated fully, or there is a solution found to the issue; whether Iran supports one side or not, there will be blood.

Of course I want to see a peaceful resoultion, not either side getting wiped out. I have no hatred for either side.

Gaza has many fractions, but the most extremist and aggressive are those who are funded by Iran.

The higher is percent of Iranian funding the more extremist and aggressive they are and vice versa.

For example since Hamas left Damascus and reduced ties with Iran it became much less aggressive.

There's no such thing as extremists or aggressive people in Gaza, whenever there are periods of Israeli aggression is whenever there is significant rocket fire. This has nothing to do with Iran, yet again.

This is about the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and the deaths of five Palestinians last night.

Of course I wasn't recommending that, and I didn't mean I want to see that. I was saying that the conflict would go on and on, unless one side is eliminated fully, or there is a solution found to the issue; whether Iran supports one side or not, there will be blood.

Of course I want to see a peaceful resoultion, not either side getting wiped out. I have no hatred for either side.

Yeah that's what I knew you were saying as well. :)

Unfortunately as of now the conflict will only end when one side is completely defeated. Because Israel wants all of historic Palestine and Palestinians want to restore all their rights. There's no common ground here so this conflict won't end soon.

This recent spat of violence has to do with the five Palestinians killed yesterday but also the past few months dozens of Palestinians have been killed and Israel continues to seize Palestinian land.

Honestly my bro, dont thank. This is a duty

I have always thought that our assistance have not been enough.
And I have always thought that Iran must try harder to transfer more advanced weapons. Like the ones Hezbollah has in its arsenal.
But its very hard due to location and logistics. :(
Has your rancid, poxy country ever considered funding building projects and acts of humanitarianism instead of always sending weapons?

It's time to consider assassinating the dog khamenei. It's the only way to control the pariah entity.

----

Yet more condemnation of the despicable 'palestinian' terrorist entity

"The Secretary-General strongly condemns the multiple rocket attacks today on Israel from Gaza, for which Islamic Jihad has claimed responsibility," said a spokesperson for the Secretary-General of the United Nations.

"While reports of damage and injuries are still being ascertained, the Secretary-General deplores the severe escalation of violence. He urges all actors to exercise maximum restraint to prevent further incidents that could bring greater escalation and destabilization in the region."

Israel should seize this opportunity to create some new fields in Gaza.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom