What's new

Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza

Palestinians have the right to fight for their independence, but they are also obliged to follow the laws of war.
When Palestinians fight for their independence, they should expect that Israel fights back, also
according to the laws of war.
Have no problem with Palestinians celebrating/mourning the three killed guys as heroes, if Israel actually did cross the border.
I do not see your claimed link though, and I am not taking sides before that happens.

I also believe that there is a better way to live the life than spending it in constant war.
Remember that 'palestinains; have rejected every peace deal and have waged wars which have made their situation worse.

Every time their leaders and regimes in the region promise them victory, and then they fail.

Even Abbas has said it is the 'palestinians' "historic mistake" not to accept the UN partition plan.

Israel should not be paying for their mistakes.

Look what nature did today .....

http://app.debka.com/p/newsupdate/7533/

Ten Israeli naval personnel injured by flying roof
A roof blown off a makeshift building at a naval training base in Haifa Tuesday injured ten trainees, one seriously. The roof was detached by a gale-force wind and hit the trainees on the base parade ground. The injured men were taken to Haifa Rambam hospital.

@A.P. Richelieu

As I've told you, many people like you here say you support a two state solution or that is what's on your agenda and I want to refer you to one of my posts which a member here didn't really know how to respond to and that's not a bad thing.

Post 3 on this thread.

2 Palestinians shot dead by Israeli forces in the West Bank today

A two state solution is the desirable goal, but it is a difficult goal to reach.
Clearly the leadership of both parties needs to be interested, and a right wing
Israeli leadership is not facilitating this, for sure.

Having Hamas in power in Gaza gives similar problems. Democratically elected,
undemocratically staying in power without new elections.

I do not doubt that som right wing Israelis would be more than happy if
Palestinians left the West Bank en masse (understatement), and I am quite aware
of difficulties facing Palestinians in Jerusalem, where their treatment may (or may not)
be according to local laws, but hardly are fair.

There are however other Israelis which do believe in fair treatment of Palestinians,
and of course some that would like a two state solution purely on demographics.

At the moment, Israel seems to be hanging on to an Occupation, which many Israelis
do no like simply because noone has been able to sell them a better idea.
It is the lesser of several evils.

Where You go wrong in your posting is that the jews immigrated to the area and behaved
like immigrants, not an occupying army in the beginning.

When large groups of people move around, then this will cause friction.
Very similar to Kosovo, where Albanians gradually moved to "Serbian" territory.
The Serbs decided to throw them out and got their nose bloodied.

Or Crimea for that part, invaded by Russians, which threw out the Tatars,
which in their turn invaded centuries earlier. God knows who the originals Inhabitants were.

There are many Muslims that go to Europe in a similar way that the jews went to Israel.
According to Your reasoning they should be thrown out. A few of these Muslims (not too many)
tries to force Europeans to abide to Muslim customs, and that is not too popular.

Many European countries are fighting against racist or populistic movements, that wants
the Muslims (and others) to be thrown out,
but at least within the E.U. you have free movement, and this is considered
a good thing by most others.

You want to be associated with European anti Muslim racists, it is your problem,

Noone is actually harmed, if the neighbor happens to be a little bit different.
That is a lesson which is hard learned, and I do not see it happening soon
in the region.

A two state solution is the desirable goal, but it is a difficult goal to reach.
Clearly the leadership of both parties needs to be interested, and a right wing
Israeli leadership is not facilitating this, for sure.

How is it desirable if it's not going to change anything?

Having Hamas in power in Gaza gives similar problems. Democratically elected,
undemocratically staying in power without new elections.

Elections aren't appropriate at this time since our cause is at the table.

I do not doubt that som right wing Israelis would be more than happy if
Palestinians left the West Bank en masse (understatement), and I am quite aware
of difficulties facing Palestinians in Jerusalem, where their treatment may (or may not)
be according to local laws, but hardly are fair.

You're right about the first part, but you're also forgetting the vast majority of Israelis wouldn't mind a 'two state' solution which is an occupation of Palestinians with a little less restrictions. That to me is worse than right wingers wanting them all out.

There are however other Israelis which do believe in fair treatment of Palestinians,
and of course some that would like a two state solution purely on demographics.

According to what borders? If this came about all settlers would have to be withdrawn from the West Bank.

At the moment, Israel seems to be hanging on to an Occupation, which many Israelis
do no like simply because noone has been able to sell them a better idea.
It is the lesser of several evils.

I don't think it's a coincidence that that is the only option they have, they wanted it to be this way. We all know this won't work and once the talks are over Israel will make a major move, they either will end the occupation or they will take action against Palestinians for the once and final time but that would jeopardize their relations with Arabic nations.

Where You go wrong in your posting is that the jews immigrated to the area and behaved
like immigrants, not an occupying army in the beginning.

How am I wrong? It was illegal immigration sanctioned by the British empire but ultimately it had less to do with that and more to do with the British planning to partition land they promised would be given to Arabs.

Or Crimea for that part, invaded by Russians, which threw out the Tatars,
which in their turn invaded centuries earlier. God knows who the originals Inhabitants were.

We know who the original inhabitants have been for the past almost two thousand years.

There are many Muslims that go to Europe in a similar way that the jews went to Israel.
According to Your reasoning they should be thrown out. A few of these Muslims (not too many)
tries to force Europeans to abide to Muslim customs, and that is not too popular.

No they don't, Muslims in Europe are allowed there due to many reasons such as French imperialism in which they granted citizenship for some North Africans. Jews came and arrived with a nation that's the problem they weren't aJewish population under Palestine. And the idea of a Jewish homeland came since the late 17th century. So we can't claim it's was due to increasing tensions which left the British with no other choice the to partition those lands.

Btw, for those such Muslims in Europe I detest and support the European people of all backgrounds of faiths against any kinds of people causing them trouble.

Many European countries are fighting against racist or populistic movements, that wants
the Muslims (and others) to be thrown out,
but at least within the E.U. you have free movement, and this is considered
a good thing by most others.

I'm aware of this but how is it related to my post? And to be honest I'm the Muslim that could care less about Europe and even America I would love for our people to be able to go back home but home is occupied or full of western backed monarchies/mIlitary dictatorships. The whole world is preventing the people from self determination over there. Because we all know self determined people of the Middle East would fight against local governments and corruption and would want to restore their honor and point guns at Israel. All places of the world have joint military prowess but the people of the Middle East and prevented from that because they will lose their interests in the region.

Noone is actually harmed, if the neighbor happens to be a little bit different.
That is a lesson which is hard learned, and I do not see it happening soon
in the region.

What you mean here mate?

@A.P. Richelieu

7 dead in gaza today.

RIP to them, have some decency.

Today neither Israel nor Hamas is interested in another war. Only Iran is interested in war in order to distract attention from their slaughter in Syria.

Thats why Iran uses PIJ proxies. PIJ will sell even own mother for Iranian money.
So you prove you are behind the war in Syria, why Iran would attack you if you are not behind the troubles?

You always go kill people in West bank & Gaza for no reasons

Always making murders so palestinians fire at you and having a reason to strike them 1000 time harder to slowly kill or wound them all

You always go kill people in West bank & Gaza for no reasons
Iran has killed more Arabs than Israel could ever possibly kill.

More palestinians have been killed in Syria than against Israel for years.

150 palestinans have so far starved to death in Syria according to the UN.

Iran has killed more Arabs than Israel could ever possibly kill.

More palestinians have been killed in Syria than against Israel for years.

150 palestinans have so far starved to death in Syria according to the UN.
Syria was peaceful and secular before the zionist Al Qaeda invasion with JEW air support

Thanks to remind that zionist Al Qaeda slaughtered 120 000 arabs

Back
Top Bottom