What's new

Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza

It really depends on which side of the border the IDF was, doesn't it?

If they are "approaching", then that indicates that they are still on the Israeli side,
in which case the airstrike is really to be expected and no laws really broken by Israel,
Only by the killed Palestinians.

Shooting the judge, was in self-defense, since the judge tried to grab a weapon,
according to Israeli sources. This may be, or may not be correct.

As for shooting the alledged stone thrower, some Israelis believe
that the soldier is stepping beyond the limit, and is calling for an
investigation, which might end with up in a court.

Only proper investigation of the other two cases will show which side is correct.

Gut reaction to always put blame on the other side is not helpful.

Take Israel's word for it, the same nation that attacked and murdered 34 American sailors and claimed it was a mistake. Obviously you're a Zionist stooge idiot who takes Israel's word for everything.

Both Palestinians killed in the West Bank were in Palestinian land killed by Israeli forces stationed at an illegal settlement outpost.

Israel committed an incursion into Gaza, so no it's not justified at all either way you terrorists will justify every murder of every single Palestinian ever killed by Israel.

Perhaps the iranian-funded internationally proscribed terrorist group should not have been firing mortars into Israel.

Good riddance.

Shut your mouth idiot, no one buys your games here if you haven't noticed. Palestinians were defending their side of the border and didn't fire a mortar into Israel. They fired a mortar at Israeli invading forces. Get your terrorist garbage out of here only Zionist Jews and Christians buy your lame diversions. Doesn't matter who they're funded by.

I don't deny anyones right to defend themselves from unmotivated attacks but you can't deny that Israel is looked at as an occupier and with good reason on many fronts.
Israel vacated Gaza and took every last Israeli out.

Instead of seizing this moment to show the world that they can govern a territory and run their own affairs (thereby putting pressure for concession in Judea & Samaria) the snivelling little terrorists used the vacated land to bring their rockets closer to Israel.

They have done NOTHING constructive and even Egypt is sick to the back teeth with this entity.

I don't give a crap about Islamic Jihad. I hope we wipe out every single one of these Tehran terrorists.

Again, this has nothing to do with peace deals. This is a small, extremist group that operates on Tehran's orders.

Obviously stopping Iran's shipment of weapons has angered the Mullah's and thus they're looking for a way to strike back.

You're a hypocrite.

We fought Al-Qaeda. The most violent and dangerous and sophisticated branch of Al-Qaeda to make matters worse. You on the other hand, an regional military superpower and atomic power, is killing lightly armed (if armed at all) teenagers. Or stone thrower's.

I don't deny anyones right to defend themselves from unmotivated attacks but you can't deny that Israel is looked at as an occupier and with good reason on many fronts.

Bro, you're a Muslim Arab, these people have hated us ever since Muhammad was born if you notice all their hatred is directed towards Muslims today. It is our land our ancestors captured, they don't want a solution and have said over and over again they want all of historic Palestine just with different wording. Only solution to this is a complete defeat of either side, soon Israel will force Palestinians out of their land through force and you will see.

Shut your mouth idiot, no one buys your games here if you haven't noticed. Palestinians were defending their side of the border
They didn't do a very good job.

Funny how EGYPT has banned you wretched little terrorists because you keep making trouble for them too.

Trouble for all your neighbours. That's why you're still in camps.

They didn't do a very good job.

Funny how EGYPT has banned you wretched little terrorists because you keep making trouble for them too.

Trouble for all your neighbours. That's why you're still in camps.

Shut your mouth colonialist terrorist.

Bro, you're a Muslim Arab, these people have hated us ever since Muhammad was born if you notice all their hatred is directed towards Muslims today..

You WRETCHED little toad who just a few days ago was calling the Saudis and UAE a bunch of terrorists and that they are behind Assad.

After following this conflict for a while now, I've now been convinced that the terrorist regime of Saudi Arabia/US/Gulf evil wants the Syrian president to stay in power and in reality want Muslims to keep killing each other. For those naive people who think Arabs care about the situation at all, not a single one of them do, they're monarchies and military dictatorships which want to go after anything muslim. The leadership of the rebels is very fishy as well, they're instigating violence amongst the armed groups while those don't know why they're killing each other. America has succesfully infiltrated all these leaderships while also Saudi Arabia/US still want the Syrian regime in power. This has become a joke, anywhere where there are good Muslims Saudi Arabia/US want to murder them. When abdullah azzam was killed the armed groups in Afghanistan started killing each other like crazy. Wherever you look, one Saudi leader said we Muslims should support palestine and was assassinated by his own son of Quraysh bastards along with US/Israeli work. In Gaza you have a Muslim government which Egypt wants to destroy and because they're good Muslims they can't watch their people suffer and something will change soon. Saudi leadership is by far the most evil leadership in the world along with the US and Israel. Of course this doesn't mean Iran is all good nor Syria. There isn't a single good representative of Muslims in this world otherwise we wouldn't have been in this situation we are in today.

Soon Iran will have no other option but to abandon the Palestinian cause because there is too much US/PA/ISrael/Egypt/Saudi pressure to destroy the Palestinian cause and they don't want them to have any self determination. I'm sick of naive people here thinking the Arab Sunnis give two shits about Syria it's the opposite they're the most evil leaders I've ever seen since they don't look out for Muslims. Our Prophet(SAW) told us not feeding your people, supporting them, doing good, etc...is the defintion of evil.

Wake me up when there any Muslims in this world.

Who talks more shit about Arabs and Muslims than you, son?

We fought Al-Qaeda. The most violent and dangerous and sophisticated branch of Al-Qaeda to make matters worse. You on the other hand, an regional military superpower and atomic power, is killing lightly armed (if armed at all) teenagers. Or stone thrower's.

You did not get the point it seems. What does it take for the lunatics on both sides to find a lasting PEACEFUL solution? Will you ever find one? Or will we hear about this conflict for another 500 years and be dragged into it?

Where is the proof of all that? When was the last suicide bombing in Israel? 5-7 years ago? What makes a suicide bombing worse than bombing civilian areas? No difference other than the perpetrator committing suicide. Suicide bombings have nothing to do with religion but are just used as an means of striking the enemy. The Tamil Tigers and the Kamikaze pilots used similar tactics. That some retards put an religious cloak on that is what it is.

Strictly speaking, civilians is not protected by the Geneva Convention in the way most people seems to think.
It is not forbidden to kill civilians anywhere in the convention. There are always if's and but's.

What is forbidden is to target purely civilian targets.
To bomb a military target located in a civilian area with precision bombs is then legal.
It is under certain circumstances even OK to bomb hospitals, churches and mosques.
Leaders do not have any special protection in the convention, except for POW officers.

To carpet bomb cities like the allies did in WW2 is no longer legal.
Firing unguided rockets at Israeli suburbs is *not* legal as well ACCORDING TO LAWS OF WARFARE.

They should not be compared to military actions performed according to military law.

There will always be a political price to be paid when killing civilians, regardless
of lawfulness.

There is no discussion here. Three terrorists from an internationally proscribed terrorist group funded by Iran, aimed fire at a sovereign nation and were hit with return fire in accordance with all protocols of self defence.

No innocents were killed and there are three fewer people now to fire rockets/mortars.

Good job IDF.

Take Israel's word for it, the same nation that attacked and murdered 34 American sailors and claimed it was a mistake. Obviously you're a Zionist stooge idiot who takes Israel's word for everything.

Both Palestinians killed in the West Bank were in Palestinian land killed by Israeli forces stationed at an illegal settlement outpost.

Israel committed an incursion into Gaza, so no it's not justified at all either way you terrorists will justify every murder of every single Palestinian ever killed by Israel.

No, I take the objective approach and won't decide until the facts are known. That is why I am saying
that the Israeli version may or may not be correct.

You claim there was an incursion. Show the references that proves your case.

As for "illegal settlement", that is not important to these cases.
What is important is that the West Bank is Occupied by Israel.
This means that Palestinians and Israelis must abide to the applicable military laws.

Only investigations will show if that happened.

No, I take the objective approach and won't decide until the facts are known. That is why I am saying
that the Israeli version may or may not be correct.

You claim there was an incursion. Show the references that proves your case.

As for "illegal settlement", that is not important to these cases.
What is important is that the West Bank is Occupied by Israel.
This means that Palestinians and Israelis must abide to the applicable military laws.

Only investigations will show if that happened.

You're not objective at all, you and other disturbing people here refer to all Muslims as terrorists who have no right to self determination. You support every occupier against Muslims and support mass murder of Muslims. Of course the nutjobs here will justify this and every other action taken by Israel.

Go to hell if you're coming here to tell us you support an immoral occupation.

It's either your on the side of the just or on the side of the unjust. Palestinians are a hundred percent justified in standing up against Israel's injustice. I already have you a link stating it was an incursion otherwise this clash wouldn't have happened. I've been to the actual city myself and Israel has gone into their borders.

Only good terrorist is a dead terrorist

Terrorists are occupiers and unjust people's, there's nothing unjust in fighting an immoral occupation and standing up to the injustice of Israel. You're an idiot, Palestinians don't fight for no reason, they are an occupied people's who've had their land taken by Jewish extremist force and terrorism. Go to hell don't say such things here keep it your own self terrorist bastard.

I see Hazzy is still telling people to "go to hell" and calling them "terrorist bastards" just because they are not crying for his 3 members of an internationally proscribed Iranian terrorist group liquidated with return fire.

Palestinian resistance fighters capture Israeli drone:

269573.jpg

269575.jpg

269576.jpg

I see Hazzy is still telling people to "go to hell" and calling them "terrorist bastards" just because they are not crying for his 3 members of an internationally proscribed Iranian terrorist group liquidated with return fire.

Keep your words to yourself, you're trying to direct attention away from the conflict and make it all about Iran. Go to hell terrorist and enjoy your ban soon.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster

Please IP ban this double user.

Death toll of 'palestinans' "work accident" rises to 4.

Four Palestinians were killed on Tuesday in a house explosion in the northern Gaza Strip village of Beit Hanoun, in what local officials have termed a work accident.

The ruling Hamas movement reported on its website that the four were activists in the military wing of the Adim Al-Qassam group, and said that their bodies were transferred to a hospital in Gaza.

You're not objective at all, you and other disturbing people here refer to all Muslims as terrorists who have no right to self determination. You support every occupier against Muslims and support mass murder of Muslims. Of course the nutjobs here will justify this and every other action taken by Israel.

It's either your on the side of the just or on the side of the unjust. Palestinians are a hundred percent justified in standing up against Israel's injustice. I already have you a link stating it was an incursion otherwise this clash wouldn't have happened. I've been to the actual city myself and Israel has gone into their borders.

Terrorists are occupiers and unjust people's, there's nothing unjust in fighting an immoral occupation and standing up to the injustice of Israel. You're an idiot, Palestinians don't fight for no reason, they are an occupied people's who've had their land taken by Jewish extremist force and terrorism.Go to hell don't say such things here keep it your own self terrorist bastard.

@WebMaster please ban Hazzy for calling people "bastards" and telling them to "go to hell"

I support a two state solution with Jerusalem separated from both states, and governed by the U.N. But You already know that.

I do not call every Muslim a terrorist. At the same time it is clear that many terrorists are Muslims.
And Christian
And non-religious.

As for occupation, my statement is not support, it is just acknowledgement of the current situation.
The West Bank IS Occupied, and this will go on, until someone finds a way out of this misery
for both parties.

You, on the other hand seem to demand that when Muslims are hurt,
it HAS to be the fault of any non-Muslim on the other side of the conflict?
Have You ever parted for a non-Muslim in a conflict?

Terrorists are occupiers and unjust people's, there's nothing unjust in fighting an immoral occupation and standing up to the injustice of Israel. You're an idiot, Palestinians don't fight for no reason, they are an occupied people's who've had their land taken by Jewish extremist force and terrorism. Go to hell don't say such things here keep it your own self terrorist bastard.

Palestinians have the right to fight for their independence, but they are also obliged to follow the laws of war.
When Palestinians fight for their independence, they should expect that Israel fights back, also
according to the laws of war.
Have no problem with Palestinians celebrating/mourning the three killed guys as heroes, if Israel actually did cross the border.
I do not see your claimed link though, and I am not taking sides before that happens.

I also believe that there is a better way to live the life than spending it in constant war.

Back
Top Bottom