What's new

Israeli airstrike kills 3 Palestinians in southern Gaza

Today neither Israel nor Hamas is interested in another war. Only Iran is interested in war in order to distract attention from their slaughter in Syria.

Thats why Iran uses PIJ proxies. PIJ will sell even own mother for Iranian money.

Yeah yeah pin the blame on Iran. Way to deflect attention. It was Israel that was approaching the area and provoking conflict.

Is Iran also to blame for the murder of two civilians in the West Bank just yesterday, where PA is in charger and not Hamas?
Is Iran at fault for the two previous intifadas? No, thats Israel.
The problem lies in the Zionist terrorist state, and its racist animal politicians.

You should just come to Europe and see how the mood is about Israel.

About 10 years ago it was considered one if the biggest tabus to say anything against Israel, because of holocaust and charges of antisemitism.
Today discussion is wide-spread, and anti-Israel sentiment is becoming the new standard.
You are a funny guy. Some 20 year ago even Pepsi Cola and KFC were boycotting Israel. fearing of Arab sanctions.

Today neither Israel nor Hamas is interested in another war. Only Iran is interested in war in order to distract attention from their slaughter in Syria.

Thats why Iran uses PIJ proxies. PIJ will sell even own mother for Iranian money.

**** off with your conspiracy theories, they're defending their borders and nothing else.

Im referring to the incident that says a mortar shell was fired at IDF vehicle resulted to no casualties from the israeli side and which makes me question the resistance current military arsenal being ineffective.

A warning mortar was fired near IDF occupation forces going on an incursion into Gaza. What are you trying to say?

Is Iran also to blame for the murder of two civilians in the West Bank just yesterday, where PA is in charger and not Hamas?
Fake news:

Palestinians retract charge against IDF in West Bank death | The Times of Israel

Is Iran at fault for the two previous intifadas? No, thats Israel.
During the peace talks Iran payed Hamas and PIJ terrorists to commit suicide attacks. Every time there was some progress in talks Iranian payed terrorists increased their attacks.

As one Palestinian official said: Iran wants to fight Israel till last Palestinian.

Today Hamas does not want to play that Iranian game, so they relly on PIJ.

Three Iranian-operated Islamic Jihad mortar-firing rats have been eliminated by Israeli focrces protecting the civilian population.

Thank you IDF/IAF and keep up the sterling work against the Tehran menace.

@Hazzy997

What to do in such a hopeless situation? This cursed conflict is ruining everything. You retaliate and maybe get 2-3 enemies but in return 5 times as many get killed. Then the question is. Is it worth it? It's a very unfortunate situation and I do wonder how long this can go on.

R.I.P. to the martyrs.
Perhaps the iranian-funded internationally proscribed terrorist group should not have been firing mortars into Israel.

Good riddance.

Perhaps the iranian-funded internationally proscribed terrorist group should not have been firing mortars into Israel.

Good riddance.

Yet killing each other for another 66 years is the solution? You want to live in constant fear and in a state of war-mongering? You might be better of financially than the Palestinians but you are both part of the conflict.

I don't know what the hell it takes for you to find a LASTING solution. Don't give me a one-sided and biased version of history here. You have your war-mongers, extremists and lunatics as well that are not interested in peace but a continuous "war state".

This is not about Iran, KSA, Papua New Guinea, Zambia or Surinam. This is all about Palestine and Israel. You need two for a tango.

We the citizens of the ancient ME region are tired of this bullshit. End it.

It really depends on which side of the border the IDF was, doesn't it?

If they are "approaching", then that indicates that they are still on the Israeli side,
in which case the airstrike is really to be expected and no laws really broken by Israel,
Only by the killed Palestinians.

Shooting the judge, was in self-defense, since the judge tried to grab a weapon,
according to Israeli sources. This may be, or may not be correct.

As for shooting the alledged stone thrower, some Israelis believe
that the soldier is stepping beyond the limit, and is calling for an
investigation, which might end with up in a court.

Only proper investigation of the other two cases will show which side is correct.

Gut reaction to always put blame on the other side is not helpful.

Yet killing each other for another 66 years is the solution? You want to live in constant fear and in a state of war-mongering? You might be better of financially than the Palestinians but you are both part of the conflict.

I don't know what the hell it takes for you to find a LASTING solution. Don't give me a one-sided and biased version of history here. You have your war-mongers, extremists and lunatics as well that are not interested in peace but a continuous "war state".

This is not about Iran, KSA, Papua New Guinea, Zambia or Surinam. This is all about Palestine and Israel. You need two for a tango.

We the citizens of the ancient ME region are tired of this bullshit. End it.

Listen, you are always talking tough when your country takes out people you deem terrorists - yet here you are giving sympathy to an Iranian terrorist group on our borders that fires rockets and mortars whenever they like?

If this had been a group that targets Saudi, you'd be on here saying the exact same thing I said.

These are suicide bombing vermin. They are a group that cannot be negotiated with. They are even more extremist than Hamas who at least know some rules.

Islamic Jihad does not represent 'palestinians'. They are a small group of Iranian funded terrorists. So this is nothing to do with negotiations or peace.

They fired mortars at their neighbour and got fired back at. End of story.

Listen, you are always talking tough when your country takes out people you deem terrorists - yet here you are giving sympathy to an Iranian terrorist group on our borders that fires rockets and mortars whenever they like?

If this had been a group that targets Saudi, you'd be on here saying the exact same thing I said.

These are suicide bombing vermin. They are a group that cannot be negotiated with. They are even more extremist than Hamas who at least know some rules.

Islamic Jihad does not represent 'palestinians'. They are a small group of Iranian funded terrorists. So this is nothing to do with negotiations or peace.

They fired mortars at their neighbour and got fired back at. End of story.

We fought Al-Qaeda. The most violent and dangerous and sophisticated branch of Al-Qaeda to make matters worse. You on the other hand, an regional military superpower and atomic power, is killing lightly armed (if armed at all) teenagers. Or stone thrower's.

You did not get the point it seems. What does it take for the lunatics on both sides to find a lasting PEACEFUL solution? Will you ever find one? Or will we hear about this conflict for another 500 years and be dragged into it?

Where is the proof of all that? When was the last suicide bombing in Israel? 5-7 years ago? What makes a suicide bombing worse than bombing civilian areas? No difference other than the perpetrator committing suicide. Suicide bombings have nothing to do with religion but are just used as an means of striking the enemy. The Tamil Tigers and the Kamikaze pilots used similar tactics. That some retards put an religious cloak on that is what it is.

I don't deny anyones right to defend themselves from unmotivated attacks but you can't deny that Israel is looked at as an occupier and with good reason on many fronts.

Back
Top Bottom