• India

• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Spoken like a true Baluch.

who would support india:

Thread Topic : Pakistanis whom do you support in india vs australia... :lol:

who would support india:

Ya I see that and some few confused Pakistanis and one with a name Khan too if he is that.

Sir he was talking about the difference between the looks of Indians and Aussies.For him Gora Aussies are good looking than us.So they should win for him.
So respect my and other Pakistani's personal choice. Why bring the word shame here? Whats there to be ashamed off?

who would support india:

You need to do better than this.. Some of the Pakistani members that you quote here have already expressed their opinion in their posts.Dig deeper..

who would support india:

bwahahahahha oye all of them are FORMER PAKISTANIS :D and then partitioned took place creating India :P

Would probably have supported Pakistan if they were playing the SF vs Australia instead of us.

Sir he was talking about the difference between the looks of Indians and Aussies.For him Gora Aussies are good looking than us.So they should win for him.

Scroll back the look part was after, so don't fabricate things and also keep your aboriginal nose out of it, @A.Rafay is my countryman its between him and me and I don't take offense to what he says.

Did you rate ghilzai a NEGATIVE ? if yes then i will say it is you who in fact took things too seriously.
Thanks for pointing that out, and let me make it clear, his post hurled abuse to me or many Pakistanis who just support Indian team in this match. If saying them that they should drown in shame isn't serious offence, then i dont know what is.
I only said i support them because they played good cricket and their efforts deserve the win. Its he who should take it lightly and not abuse people over a game.

i am telling you... viet nam is the best team in kirket.

amaar naam tomaar naam, viet naam, viet naam.

Thanks for pointing that out, and let me make it clear, his post hurled abuse to me or many Pakistanis who just support Indian team in this match. If saying them that they should drown in shame isn't serious offence, then i dont know what is.
I only said i support them because they played good cricket and their efforts deserve the win. Its he who should take it lightly and not abuse people over a game.

Dude i am happy for you to support India, what is shameful to some is not so shameful to others.

I support Aussies i rather see them win then Indians.

You pleased a few Indians and got a few thanks back, just relax time will tell who wins.

Back
Top Bottom