What's new

Pakistanis : Whom do you support in Inda vs Australia SF

Who will you support

• India

• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well who gives a shit whether you take an offense again st him or not ?
There is a reason for your pathetic situation .This is the reason.And dude you dont know who I am and you dont know anything about me .So aborginal or caucasian you dont know.
Scroll back the look part was after, so don't fabricate things and also keep your aboriginal nose out of it, @A.Rafay is my countryman its between him and me and I don't take offense to what he says.

Dude i am happy for you to support India, what is shameful to some is not so shameful to others.

I support Aussies i rather see them win then Indians.
Well if you see me supporting india in a Pak vs. Ind match then you can say i should drown myself in shame but with Pakistan out of the tournament, it doesnt matter who i support, supporting Aus wont make Pakistan come back in WC.

i am telling you... viet nam is the best team in kirket.

amaar naam tomaar naam, viet naam, viet naam.
Ya Vietnam kicked out Libiyan Jahmooriayat. then Gaddafi had the entire team executed in the stadium

Some delusional racists, who think of fake superiority are trolling against Indians, forgetting that cricket world cup will be given to the team who perform well.

ICC won't gift the cup based on average skin tone of the team or religion :lol:

Thanks you Pakistanis who are supporting India!

Every Indian wanted Pakistan to win against Aussie in QF, its not about cricket, I always want Aussie to loose, whichever the team may be.

For the first time in my life . . . .india , but just for the semi-final :D
i have been supporting new-zealand for the w.c from the beginnig,

Can any one tell me how can i start my own thread in defence pk. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom