What's new

Pakistanis : Whom do you support in Inda vs Australia SF

Who will you support

• India

• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Their support wont change anything in the game .This is about professionalism.If we performed very well than them we will win .Otherwise they will win. .Some idiots that gloating here about the so called superiority is just a bunch of morons.Morons that didnt even see the India in there life .And for aussies entire SA are dirty aborgines :D
Some delusional racists, who think of fake superiority are trolling against Indians, forgetting that cricket world cup will be given to the team who perform well.

ICC won't gift the cup based on average skin tone of the team or religion :lol:

Thanks you Pakistanis who are supporting India!

Their support wont change anything in the game .This is about professionalism.If we performed very well than them we will win .Otherwise they will win. .Some idiots that gloating here about the so called superiority is just a bunch of morons.Morons that didnt even see the India in there life .And for aussies entire SA are dirty aborgines :D
Some delusional racists, who think of fake superiority are trolling against Indians, forgetting that cricket world cup will be given to the team who perform well.

ICC won't gift the cup based on average skin tone of the team or religion :lol:

Thanks you Pakistanis who are supporting India!

India,dont want trouble ( @levina ).
Thats like a good boy!!! :-)

INDIA!!!
India.gif

how can i increase my post count.

by posting sensible and careful comments... discuss in others' threads where you think you can say something substantial.

be careful not to get banned before you can start a single thread. :D

So my dear Indian Mullah, why don't you go to some religious thread, this thread is about Cricket.

no, i insist on trolling every thread about kirket.

viet nam, viet nam, viet nam...

by posting sensible and careful comments... discuss in others' threads where you think you can say something substantial.

How can i check my post count. and how much post counts are required for strarting a thread.

Sorry dear, you are here just to show your hatred toward Hindus.

One more thing, every Hindu don't support Modi.

I am one of them, and I am pandit, you will understand if you are Indian.

Why don't you save your hatred for some other thread, please.

Where do you stay in Mumbra.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom