What's new

Pakistanis : Whom do you support in Inda vs Australia SF

Who will you support

• India

• Australia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me and most of my friends are supporting India over Australia. To be honest India is the most consistent team of the tournament and deserves to win . I want a subcontinent team to win all day, over a Gora team.

Well each to their own I guess, I rather see the Aussies beat the subcontinental aborigines.

Did I say anything wrong ??

Right or wrong is vaguely a matter of perspective.. But more important thing is doing the right thing at right time, in right place..The thread is about whom do people support in the Semis..Don't you think that you are creating a topic drift here? cmon ..

Right or wrong is vaguely a matter of perspective.. But more important thing is doing the right thing at right time, in right place..The thread is about whom do people support in the Semis..Don't you think that you are creating a topic drift here? cmon ..
Someone making fun of somebody on there looks is bad thats what I quoted if I did anything wrong yo can report me.

i don't know much about rest of you Pakistanis but we will be reading 2 naffals for Australia.

Only 2 teams that mattered were Pakistan and Afghanistan with them being knocked out out support goes fully to Australia or any other nation other then India.

Some of you Pakkis drown yourself in shame.
You are saying I should drown myself in shame because I said India?

Seeing the hatred that you are filled with from top to bottom, its you who should drown in shame.

@A.Rafay what's the negativity for?, if you wish to support India that's your personal choice.

Someone making fun of somebody on there looks is bad thats what I quoted if I did anything wrong yo can report me.

Now now.. nobody needs to feel offended..All that I'm saying is keep calm..You made your point already..

Pakistan%20fan.jpg

PAK-hulk-fan-NS.jpg

4d84012c-ed2d-4379-a5e4-ab1139da22dbWallpaper2.JPG

BN-HN057_cric5_G_20150320020612.jpg

194082-b1011148-ce0d-11e4-9626-5d9793fb55e0.jpg

:D:D:D

You are saying I should drown myself in shame because I said India?

Seeing the hatred that you are filled with from top to bottom, its you who should drown in shame.

Born to hate not ashamed of it, racist to the bone with pride I am what I am and nothing will change that.

i don't know much about rest of you Pakistanis but we will be reading 2 naffals for Australia.

Only 2 teams that mattered were Pakistan and Afghanistan with them being knocked out out support goes fully to Australia or any other nation other then India.

You are embarrassing dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom