What's new

Pakistanis racial background

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is 100% sure of anything mate. The only thing we have is modern science, which that study I posted is based on. It's pretty accurate and makes sense. Europeans share very similar DNA, as do oriental folk, so it would make sense South Asians do. The only difference being that Pakistanis are a bit more different than other groups but still have the majority of their DNA similar.
it doesn't make sense. How come sindhi are different than gujaratis and marwaris??

it doesn't make sense. How come sindhi are different than gujaratis and marwaris??

They are different by a percentage, look at the colour code again. Sind has also seen mass migrations, which gives the Sindhis at least 40% difference, but 60% the same. But I have stated this already.

Dalits are below Shudras. As a Muslims I don't beleive in Hindu caste-system unlike some Muslims.
My friend it's a huge topic : Caste system in India .. I agree that lots of nonsense happens I the past . But it doesn't mean that the date system is wrong... Caste system was developed by Indian civilization for development of the people ... Society was divided into groups .. o basis of their talent .. For example Bharmins are considered as high class because they are the representative of Clean lifestyle and knowledge. They been paid lots in gold because of their knowledge. But if a bhramin son is very weak in studies and knowledge he is not a bhramin. If he had the good body and strength then he is trained as a Chathrias (Caste/Group) the solider warriors . If the chathriyas son committed a heanus crime then he is not a chathriyas but an Untouchables . Its is famously know as SC schedule Caste. Lower caste because of their behaviour in the society. It was like this . And very children wr giving equal education for nearly 10/15 years .. where we will be in gurukul (School system of ancient india) And at the end of the syllabus they will be separated and trained for suitable post like archtec , sword men , bhramin teacher etc . So this is how caste syst should be and it was like this for many many generations. That's the reason Indian kings ruled from Australia to far West Mexico.

Here come the googly:- But later when Indian lost its lands and boundaries it's outer posts which is region of arabia , combodia Malaysia etc due to many .any wars . Massive war was mahabarat ... In which many regions nations tribes got free one morning as their kings and soldiers died in the war . These people wr free over night . Just think about the situation took place .. like we people are free from our govt and army . . So what will happen ? The strongest among the group takes charge . She don't like home so many Co trolled different parts as they can . Some tried to destroy the cultures and religious record afraid of the mainland or people will come to get them again ... but it dint happen . As Mahabarat war was the biggest of the time ... Even nukes wr used now Pakistan .. Just think how many soldiers and kids wr killed ? This is the start of the new civilizations all around the world ... Note: What I told took place during the ice age ... just think even today we have orthopaedic Korea and south , we have Pakistan India Bangladesh many others separated ... Think how and Wat happened to the Soviet ...

They are different by a percentage, look at the colour code again. Sind has also seen mass migrations, which gives the Sindhis at least 40% difference, but 60% the same. But I have stated this already.
It depends more on the number of samples taken and whose samples are taken.

It depends more on the number of samples taken and whose samples are taken.

The sample was quite extensive and local health agencies were involved. I'd like to see a study that suggests otherwise.

Arabia are warrior clowns it's due to the huge number of warriors placed at the border to defend their territory.by ancient Kingdom. These people wr best and selected for the job like our mountain corps... when they became free they developed their civilization with what ever knowledge they had .. later it get evolved in regards with the missions of then leader

What about Europeans Romans .. Are they also Indians ? YES of course. WHEN YOU GO TO AN VAST LAND IN SEARCH OF MINERALS AND RESOURCE YOU FIRST SEND YOUR ARMY THEN THE SCIENTISTS . WHEN YOU FIND SOME GOOD STUFF YOU QUILL SEND MORE AND MORE SCIENTISTS AND MINERALS TO THE REGION .. AS TIMES GOES ON THE WILL BE SETTLED THERE. FraCKING around the natives who are already settled there . ( Precious immigration during end of ice age. ) And you have to get the help of locals to none and gaurd the area .. so u need to develop a language common language of urs and theirs to communicate . That's how NEW LANGUAGES EMERGED .It happens in india also .. Due to Kingdom. Even wars ... The captured place by new king was influenced with Wat ever he desired . Like creating new way of living and languages so it will u it the locals as well ...

No one is 100% sure of anything mate. The only thing we have is modern science, which that study I posted is based on. It's pretty accurate and makes sense. Europeans share very similar DNA, as do oriental folk, so it would make sense South Asians do. The only difference being that Pakistanis are a bit more different than other groups but still have the majority of their DNA similar.
So Wat I said is right .. Both wr right ?

Reactions: waz
There is nothing called Dravidan race..its just a linguistic classification...
South Indian groups living in Malabar coast(Malayalis,Tulus,kodavas,coastal kannadigas) are slightly fairer than others like Tamils/Telegus mainly due to intermixing and climate(temperature is comparatively cooler in Malabar coast)...

Malayalis grnerally slightly fairer than Tamil.You are Right Dravidian is a linguistic classification.You cant take anthropology there.

View attachment 141298

There you go. The base DNA of all South Asians, yes that includes so called "Iranic" people in Pakistan is the same. In Pakistan's case we share about 50-60% identical DNA with other South Asian groups. Pakistani groups have more Caucasian genes than other South Asian groupings, through migrations being absorbed, inter-marriage, Central Asian influence.

It's from professor Rosenberg's (Stanford University) exhaustive and detailed study into human gene clusters the world over.

Prove your source!!

The sample was quite extensive and local health agencies were involved. I'd like to see a study that suggests otherwise.
marwari and sindhi both are more like a general term, caste should also be involved while taking specimen.

a157a0d485c5d99cf771f18fd1b90297._.png

Can you explain this chart? I can't understand it.

Colour similarities signify the same genetic clusters, therefore similar DNA. For example, if you look at the Europeans it is all blue.

Colour similarities signify the same genetic clusters, therefore similar DNA. For example, if you look at the Europeans it is all blue.
bhai kyun logon ka dil tod rahae ho hakeeqat bata ke

Reactions: waz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom