What's new

Pakistanis living in the UK higher unemployment

Chinese, Japanese and Jews are high IQ ethnicities.

You are nowhere close, being tropical people..

The maps don't mean anything.

We are talking about UK.
This year UK's physics olympiad team had 2 Indians:

Ojas Gulati and Aditya Tekriwal.

Even in Singapore, best performing person in past two out of three appearances is Indian:

shanay Jindal (2023), Akshat Chaudhary (2021).

And Indians justify their 7% population share in Singapore on IQ related achievements.

How can a small 1% minority beat the 85% white majority in UK despite being lower on IQ ?

They shouldn't qualify in UK or Singapore if any genetic hinderance is there. Let alone topping nationwide in countries like Singapore where IQs are skyhigh. Despite being a minority.

The tests are done in 1970-80s when 40% people in India were poor.

Today, Indians perform at par with Chinese on international tests like GMAT:

Higher than Americans/USA by 20+ points.

I think there are a number of individual accomplishments that get buried in the avalanche of bad news, I used to know a couple of Pak families with school going children and they were no different from Indian or Chinese kids and families. May be because it was an affluent area and any family that git there automatically had a winning family formula.

Lately it does affect me a bit to think of what those kids may be feeling when such a torrent of shameful news keeps emanating about their parents' home land. Lovely kids they were/are
I just want to hear one piece of significant good news...someone gets the Nobel prize in physics or finds a solution for global warming, or invents cheap way to desalinize water...anything.

Also, actual scientific community (not a random person on internet)

has issued a statement long back:

1696111847126.png

They have officially stated that this is fake.

Dataset was collected in a way to show certain nations dumber than others. Especially black people.

The entire scientific community (made of people from UK, US, Eu, China) have gone to the depths of this dataset. And has already declared it pseudo and fake.

And prohibited it from being used in any scientific discussions.

So, it is a troll map only.

Please read these statements in above official statement by Europe scientific community (pdf attached for you):

"Dataset was collected or compiled in a manner that caused artificially low scores for certain nations. Especially Black people."
"For some nations multiple samples existed, but not all are included. In many cases, lowest scoring samples are collected for each nation."
"In some cases, people tested were not even the residents of the country."

If you still believe this after reading replies from scientific community how IQ samples in this map are not even done (in many cases) on people living in that country.

Then Mexico did find aliens.

Last edited:
I just want to hear one piece of significant good news...someone gets the Nobel prize in physics or finds a solution for global warming, or invents cheap way to desalinize water...anything.

Indians are doing well.

Ever heard of Chat GPT ??

Its full form is Generative Pre trained Transformer.

It is based on a technology called Transformer which was co-invented by two Indians.

Vaswani and Parmar.

Here is the original paper:

In 2023, forget about past years:

Indian mathematician won the International Prize in Statistics:

Dubbed as Nobel Prize in stats.

Joyeeta Gupta won Dutch Nobel Prize:

Team with an Indian researcher won Ig Nobel Prize:

These are all 2023 winners.

If I start listing out 2010-2023, the list is just too big to share here.

So all the pictures of successful people you posted earlier were buttlickers too?

do they look like butt lickers?..

More like Pakistanis are too stupid like you.

and yet you are here talking to stupid people... so what do call people who talk to stupid people?..

The cult of stupidity has certainly spread across India. Like any other cult worth its name, this one, too, pledges unquestioning allegiance and absolute devotion to its leader – a demigod who can do no wrong, who despite his most glaring incompetencies and character flaws, is seen as the great answer to all the ills of the land.

Pakistans, Indians, Bangladesh, Afghans, etc. prefer to be on dole.

"Incompetent people, the researchers found, are not only poor performers, they are also unable to accurately assess and recognise the quality of their own work. These low performers were also unable to recognise the skill and competence levels of other people, which is part of the reason why they consistently view themselves as better, more capable, and more knowledgeable than others."

that describes 99% of Indians I know. 8-)

It shows dirty hindus are employed and trusted over azeem **** musalmaan. 😂

bcos they don't who know who you really are..we know we ruled you for a 1000 years

oh really but still they are alive n happy there. so stop open stupid thread in PDF forum

he wouldn't be an indian if he didn't open a stupid thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom