What's new

Pakistanis living in the UK higher unemployment

Just like how Pakistan is actually richer like America but most of the economy is unaccounted for. Right?
considering i live in the UK, i think i have a better grasp of the ground situation than some dindu elsewhere

Indians especially Hindus are always successful wherever they are.

If you are so successful why are you lingam worshipping slum dwellers poorer than us?

1696105213121.png

Conversely, property rates often decline in areas dominated by Muslims, creating what is colloquially termed a "halal zone."
Have you based this on any evidence? Or you regurgitating lies taught to you by the master piss drinkers in the Mandir?

Have you based this on any evidence? Or you regurgitating lies taught to you by the master piss drinkers in the Mandir?

Whites constantly complain about Indians smelling like shit and not wanting Indian for neighbor. White forums are filled with horror stories about Indians stinking up their building or workplace.

... in the US, while Hindus...

What your White masters think of you..

1696106682190.png

Source: Stormfront

Last edited:
Whites constantly complain about Indians smelling like shit and not wanting Indian for neighbor. White forums are filled with horror stories about Indians stinking up their building or workplace.
Same situation in the bank I work in. Indians destroy the canteen daily that no one else wants to have their lunch there. It's not only the issue with body odour, but when combined with smelly South Indian dishes, it becomes unbearable to stay in the canteen.

Pakistanis are actually the most underprivileged ethnic group in the US, while Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, and Christians from India are the wealthiest.
Any Proof?

I ask the moderator to wake up and delete this pajeets lies and trolling posts.

What your White masters think of you..

View attachment 957173
Source: Stormfront
This is because white people often find it challenging to distinguish between an Indian, a Pakistani, or a Bangladeshi. The confusion is exacerbated by the fact that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis frequently identify as Indians in the West. The Indian Hindu population in the West is widely recognized for being the most affluent and prosperous.

Same situation in the bank I work in. Indians destroy the canteen daily that no one else wants to have their lunch there. It's not only the issue with body odour, but when combined with smelly South Indian dishes, it becomes unbearable to stay in the canteen.

Any Proof?

I ask the moderator to wake up and delete this pajeets lies and trolling posts.
Earlier in 2023, top American lawmaker Rich McCormick, while addressing the US House of Representatives, said that Indian-Americans constitute about one per cent of the US population but pay about six per cent of the taxes. Does it ring a bell?
Interestingly, Indians are the highest-earning ethnic group in the US

Last edited:
This is because white people often find it challenging to distinguish between an Indian, a Pakistani, or a Bangladeshi. The confusion is exacerbated by the fact that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis frequently identify as Indians in the West. The Indian Hindu population in the West is widely recognized for being the most affluent and prosperous.

It is not hard to distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis at all. They call Indians dotheads and curry niggers, because Indian Hindus have specific looks, are very dark, have their own English accent, smell bad, have 0 sense of fashion or aesthetics and fit the Hindu stereotype made popular by TV shows such as The Simpsons.

No one would confuse a dark smelly Rakesh with thick Indian accent working at a 7/11 store for a Pakistani.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom