What's new

‘90% of Beggars Arrested Abroad are Pakistanis’, Secretary Overseas

Dont know about the rest of the world. But if you come to gulf countries Most are Bangladeshis followed by Indians amd Pakistanis.
Meanwhile Arabs beg in a different way. The classic gimmick . A camry or Camaro will stop by and a well dressed Arab will step out.
"Brother Can you give me 200 Dirhams, I need to go back to oman and my fuel is low, I have family with me and i lost my wallet"
Dont know why this is not considered as begging. Except Egyptians, Algerians and Moroccans(And of course Sudanese) , All Arabs look same to me so cant tell which nationality. 😂

BTW in gulf Begging and prostitution is a very similar business model. Whole companies do this. Offer 2 month visit visa for people from poor countries, 2 month theh earn according to skill. then they go back. There are networks in home countries as well.
Authories work really hard to shit down this crap and there are always cleanup going on in shady neighborhoods. But how can yoi control visit visas from your end.

@hussain0216 and frens are busy planning economic boycott of India
Common, I didn't claim anything here , I know and not just me , that Pakistanis were Budhists before. Although , Hinduism is old maybe 100k years, no trace of it was found in Monhaji Daro. Who knows maybe Muslims removed all traces. Anyway, I think that you don't understand me , I very interested in your culture. So , I will ask you another question. Next time when I visit India, shall I call your country Bharat. You see , I think that it is insensitive that we call you by the name given to you by the foreigners. You see, since my childhood I was very sensitive to the various injustices. In Bosnia, for example, us children used to give the names to street dogs like Johnny, we never thought that , those creatures were humans once upon time. We should had asked them, one day it came to my mind and I decided to call one small puppy Bihari. Was it right decision? Can you ask your local wise man? Sorry, I am not trying to be rude here

Finally the words of wisdom after the news of Pakistanis begging internationally, crossing seven seas and expanding the sphere of influence.

Guys, It’s an event in all of our lives 🥹

You realize, for every one Pakistani buggers there are hundreds of Bharatis. You probably have more beggars than all of Africa combined.

Fix your own house. Plenty of Pajeets live abroad involved in petty to serious crime. What's with you coming on our forums trying to seek our approval?

It's very easy for a common to get Umra Visa as should be the case for all Muslims worldwide.

However, this noble gesture and holy pilgrimage are taken for granted specifically those who identify as Muslims only by name.

My brother was praying in front of the Holy Kaaba, about 30 - 40 feet away, when a PAKISTANI, interrupted his prayers / Dua and asked for help / money.

My mother was going to hotel after namaz, with the premises of Harem, when an EDUCATED / WELL MANNERED couple, her husband was clean shaved, asked for help / money.

In another incidence, a women asked for help and through her hands / fingers, gave out signs that she required money while rubbing her fingers.

Investigation should be carried out from where the MAJORITY of the population is being issued Umra visas from and from where the MAJORITYof beggars belong to?

Such cities / areas should be identified and extreme vetting including checking the domicile, should be done before issuing Unra visas, so that the fraudsters aren't allowed to get the Umra Visa from some other city / area.

Issuing the Umra / Hajj visa should be only to ACTIVE TAX PAYERS ONLY.

These are innocent people running out of their miseries in Pakistan, unfortunately even their ummah biradar don’t want them.

Very sorry state of affairs.

All we are doing is reaching out using Muslims social media and spreading the news of Hindu extremism

We will make them hate hindus as much as we do,
so you beg them on socmed to believe you

isn't it unislamic to arrest beggars?

I'm offended that they arrested our. Politicians whilst they were abroad begging.

The great majority of the beggars , at least in UK are Eastern European Gypsies. I have hardly ever seen any Pakistani, like ever. The same goes for the pick pockets. Even Gypsies came to Continent a long time ago while still Hindus. Naturally it is second Hindu nature to begg.
Guess where gypsies originated from.

You realize, for every one Pakistani buggers there are hundreds of Bharatis. You probably have more beggars than all of Africa combined.

Fix your own house. Plenty of Pajeets live abroad involved in petty to serious crime. What's with you coming on our forums trying to seek our approval?

:omghaha:

It’s over Pakjeet

As I know people stay in Saudi Arabia, I can confirm this is sadly true, and true because the gov doesn't allow non-Saudis to work or have decent lives, they treat them as leftovers from labor workers and are thrown into these dumpster districts when they are no longer required for jobs, falling in limbo even though some were born and raised in Saudi and have no passports. And it’s pretty grim for expats who fall on hard times their cost of living etc And those who believe it’s only Pakistanis do this. I can happily name you district names that are full of Bangladeshis& Indian , Myanmar beggars . they exist too. For those who are mocking Pakistanis

On a serious note PDF is becoming a joke.

Last edited:
As I know people stay in Saudi Arabia, I can confirm this is sadly true, and true because the gov doesn't allow non-Saudis to work or have decent lives, they treat them as leftovers from labor workers and are thrown into these dumpster districts when they are no longer required for jobs , even though some were born and raised in Saudi and have no passports. It’s pretty grim and sad for our many expats living their . Those who think it’s Pakistan’s only thing I can happily Name you Bangladeshis& Indian , Myanmar etc illegal slums begging districts in Saudis.they exist too. For those who are mocking Pakistanis

On a serious note PDF is becoming a joke.
But why would anyone beg overseas while buying expensive tickets living in a country with higher cost of living?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom