Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help
New York Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2013-07-14 04:44:39.0 Updated: 2013-07-14 04:44:39.0

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2013/07/14/malala-seeks-bangladeshs-help

Malala-with-Dr-momen.jpg

Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani girl who survived a Taliban attack, has praised Bangladesh’s progress in female education.

Talking to Bangladesh’s permanent envoy to the UN, AKA Momen, she sought the country’s help in spreading the light of education in her country, Pakistan.

She was attending an Iftar programme, organised in her honour, at the Pakistan Mission in New York on Saturday.

The gathering was attended by envoys of the UN members and top officials of various countries.
Yousafzai came to New York to celebrate her 16th birthday at the United Nations on Friday. There, in her first speech since the Taliban in Pakistan tried to kill her for advocating education for girls, she appealed for compulsory free schooling for all children.

She wore the Shawl of former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack during the 2007 election campaign.

She recalled various steps undertaken by Bhutto for the freedom of women.

During her talks with Bangladeshi envoy Momen, she said the militants are afraid of books and pens. Yousafzai emphasised that Bangladesh must play a strong role in expanding the widespread female education programmes to Pakistan.

She praised women’s empowerment in Bangladesh.

“The Taliban’s efforts to silence everything by killing me have failed. The days of weakness and fear are over.

“Strength and courage have spread among women all over the world. Books and pens can change the world,” she said.

Yousafzai was shot in the head at close range by gunmen in October as she left school in Pakistan's Swat Valley, northwest of Islamabad, after campaigning against the Taliban efforts to deny women education.

She was invited to the UN headquarters to speak as part of the ongoing campaign to make education compulsory for all children.

Bangladeshi envoy Momen praised her speech, saying it would ‘encourage’ the world to rise against militancy and corruption.

He was informed that the Malala Foundation was collecting funds to spread education in the remote areas of the world.

Momen expressed his eagerness to set up schools in the remote regions of Bangladesh with the Malala Fund.

Hundreds of Pakistani women gathered outside the Pakistan mission to catch a glimpse of the gallant teenager.

Article title and content of article doesnt match up

I am reminded of an expression " Success has many Fathers "

Everybody and their Brother in Law want to attach themselves with Malala right now.

Even the Low life Awami League Diplomats want to have their pictures taken with this Pakistani Teenager.

Could it be that RAWAMI LEAGUE HAS JOINED THE RAZAKARS BAND ?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@kalu_miah what do you think , should we send official " RAJAKAR ID CARDS " TO THE RAWAMI LEAGUE GOVERNMENT ?

Last edited by a moderator:
bdnews24 is an Awami League mouthpice and often source of CaPtAiN_pLaNeT post. Propagada more than fact is goal of these threads opened by him.

You should be the last person to talk about propaganda who caught red handed just few days ago while spreading propaganda that 3000 hefazat were died at motijheel and their dead bodies were taken out in 10 trucks and another propaganda article of Amardesh which was repronted again in Daily Mirror regarding reshma.

If this article is fake/propaganda just provide proof for that instead of whining.

I am reminded of an expression " Success has many Fathers "

Everybody and their Brother in Law want to attach themselves with Malala right now.

Even the Low life Awami League Diplomats want to have their pictures taken with this Pakistani Teenager.

Could it be that RAWAMI LEAGUE HAS JOINED THE RAZAKARS BAND ?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Instead Pakistani girl Malala denounced Rajakar brand and asked Bangladesh help to spread woman education in Pakistan. What an irony.

And mind your language regarding our diplomats. It is your Pakistani mission which invited the Bangladeshi diplomat in the party which was organized in Malala's honor.

THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS NO DIRECT QUOTE FROM MANANA. iT SEEMS CAPTAIN PLANET, WHO IS SHAHRIAR KABIR OR A DIRECT RELATIVE OF SHAHRIAR KABIR HAS AN AGENDA. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED AND CAPTAIN PLANET BE BANNED FOR BROADENING HIS GHATAK DALALI

Go get a sleep. It seems you are now high at 4 AM.

By the way instead you may get yourself banned this time.

THIS ARTICLE CONTAINS NO DIRECT QUOTE FROM MANANA. iT SEEMS CAPTAIN PLANET, WHO IS SHAHRIAR KABIR OR A DIRECT RELATIVE OF SHAHRIAR KABIR HAS AN AGENDA. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED AND CAPTAIN PLANET BE BANNED FOR BROADENING HIS GHATAK DALALI

Second that.

Hey isnt BAL is anti-pakistani team:woot:! They always blame pakistan and razakar in almost every where:cuckoo:, now taking pic with pakistani girl:laughcry:. Really BAL dont have shame (thu):sick:.

:lol: I know its itching to many razakar sympathizers or supporters that the Pakistani icon girl Malala has asked Bangladesh's help to spread female education in Pakistan.

Post reported for launching personal attack.

I dnt wish to reply to a low life Talabani radical which even blow themselves up and kill even their own people in the mosque and target teenage females for going to school.

As I replied earlier Malala herself rejected Rajakars and Talebans who are very famous to big chunk of radical pakistanis like you.

Malala doesn't even know the existence of Razakar.

She told you personally all that ?

You are a clown. You make me laugh...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You still have not answered my question.

Has Sheikh Hasina joined the ranks of Razakars ?

And since your Ambssador went to Pakistani Party and proudly took pictures with Pakistanis has your whole Government applied for RAJAKAR ID CARDS ?

ANSWER ME .

Back
Top Bottom