What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

Malala doesn't even know the existence of Razakar.

She told you personally all that ?

You are a clown. You make me laugh...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You hve not answered my question.

Has Sheikh Hasina joined the ranks of Razakars ?

And since your Ambssador went to Pakistani Party and proudly took pictures with Pakistanis has your whole Government applied for RAJAKAR ID CARDS ?

ANSWER ME .

She denounced all the Radicals. Rajakars were also radicals in their time. So indirectly she also rejected them. :lol:

Now stop itching your bum.

During her talks with Bangladeshi envoy Momen, she said the militants are afraid of books and pens. Yousafzai emphasised that Bangladesh must play a strong role in expanding the widespread female education programmes to Pakistan.

She praised women’s empowerment in Bangladesh.

“The Taliban’s efforts to silence everything by killing me have failed. The days of weakness and fear are over.

“Strength and courage have spread among women all over the world. Books and pens can change the world,” she said.

@CaPtAiN_pLaNeT Kangaroo, you have no shame having your low life RAWAMI LEAGUE Ambassador taking pictures with Pakistanis.

Answer me Captain Kangaroo, has your PM become a Pakistani Rajakar ?

Sheikh Hasina and her RAWAMI GOVERNMENT becomes members of Pakistani RAJAKARS.

What a bunch of Hypocrites.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

He is not Awamileague Ambassador, In fact he is UN envoy from Bangladesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
She denounced all the Radicals. Rajakars were also radicals in their time. So indirectly she also rejected them. :lol:

Now stop itching you bum.

She denounced Talibans, and calling me a bum just shows your desperation and intellectual bankruptcy.

I am asking for the third time so answer me and quit ignoring a direct question.

Has you Prime Minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina officially applied for a RAZAKAR IDENTIFICATION CARD.

YES OR NO . ANSWER ME.

Is there a different source for this article?

It looks crap.

BDnews24 is the first to report it. I will look for other sources and if I find I will post it. If you are looking for authenticity of the news first thing is required here to know whether such gathering really happened. As the picture was posted it seems there were a direct conversation between Bangladeshi envoy and Malala. So this is unlikely that this news source is false. I should add that Bangladesh has achieved remarkable advancement in female education and rights. Different NGO's are also working in Afghanistan to improve school, female education and different aspect of their life. In this regard Malala can certainly ask Bangladesh's help to spread female education in Pakistan.

BDnews24 is the first to report it. I will look for other sources and if I find I will post it. If you are looking for authenticity of the news first thing is required here to know whether such gathering really happened. As the picture was posted it seems there were a direct conversation between Bangladeshi envoy and Malala. So this is unlikely that this news source is false. I should add that Bangladesh has achieved remarkable advancement in female education and rights. Different NGO's are also working in Afghanistan to improve school, female education and different aspect of their life. In this regard Malala can certainly ask Bangladesh's help to spread female education in Pakistan.

YOU CAN ATTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO MALALA.

WHERE IS THE AUTHENTICATED PROOF THAT SHE SAID THAT OTHER THAN A PROPAGANDA INTERNET BLOG.

I DON'T SEE ANYTHING ON REUTERS, CNN, US NETWORDS, BBC etc.

Back
Top Bottom