What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

Wow. This is pathetic. Why our Bangladeshi brothers are trying to insult us?

Who insulted Pakistan?? This is people like Pakistanisage doing it to themselves.

Malala asked Bangladeshi help to spread female education in Pakistan where is wrong in it??

And obviously there are also some anti Bangladeshi members here who sees politics everywhere and start jumping ups and down whenever there are any positive news regarding Bangladesh.

What politics has to do here??

Wow. This is pathetic. Why our Bangladeshi brothers are trying to insult us?

The RAWAMI LEAGUE BANGLADESHIS are NOT our Brothers.

Our Bangladeshi Brothers are the opposition to these IGNORANT PEOPLE.

RAWAMI LEAGUE is an Indian Puppet Government installed in Bangladesh.

Who insulted Pakistan?? This is people like Pakistanisage doing it to themselves.

Malala asked Bangladeshi help to spread female education in Pakistan where is wrong in it??

And obviously there are also some anti Bangladeshi members here who sees politics everywhere and start jumping ups and down whenever there are any positive news regarding Bangladesh.

What politics has to do here??

Your RAWAMI LEAGUE bad mouth Pakistan and then take pictures with our heroes.

Have you no SHAME or are you totally SHAMELESS ?

By the way I have ordered RAJAKAR ID CARDS FOR THE WHOLE LOT OF RAWAMI LEAGUE GOVERNMENT.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

W T F,is it a thread or what?when did we all got so pathetically board? Or are we too hungry?4 more hours to Iftaar,man.are you guys gonna keep it up till Iftaar?:laughcry:

It is Ramzan, so I don't want to call you dalal.

Pakistan is dictated by US, just like Bangladesh is dictated by India.

For my Ramzan prayers, I pray that Bangladesh become free of Indian virus.

I wish Bangladesh become strong and independent nation from my heart.

But as long as you hindu loving morons try to control Bangladesh, Bangladesh will not prosper.

Bangladesh is no longer part of Pakistan, but I hope in my heart they do good for their country.

You are a dirty Indian apologist.

Being Pakistani, I want Bangladesh to be super power. Ameen.

You Indian boot lickers want Bangladesh to be a slave country.

In my heart, I want Bangladeshis to be stronger than hindu Indians.

Ameen.

So who told you that Bangladesh is controlled by India?? The Jamaati supporter or their apologists??? Any general public will surprised to know that India control Bangladesh. But certainly there are many Indian apologists in Bangladesh like the Razakar supporter or Pakistani apologists.

2nd thing where did you see me as Indian apologists?? Do you have any idea how many anti indian thread has been opened by me and posted comment against them?? Instead this is some Jamati supporter here who tries to keep this whole forum as anti Indian and pro Jamati but that is certainly not the reality of Bangladesh.

Bangladeshi people equally hate Pakistan for 71 and India for all its interference.

Regarding hindu loving thing we are not only Hindu loving but also all religious people loving country. We dnt discriminate people based on religion where as in Pakistan people hate each other even based on ethnicity apart from religion (shia / shunni stuff).

Put all of your rant to you and try to learn the reality even from a teen girl like Malala who asked Bangladeshi help to spread female education in Pakistan. Bangladesh has 79% female literacy rate aong 15-29 year old girl while it is only around 50% for Pakistan. She even knows that and that is the reason why she has asked for Bangladeshi help.

Shahriar Kabir is a freedom fighter from west bengal aka captain_planet.

Dude, even though our countries are no longer the same, the culture is.

We are Islamic brothers. Even more than that, we were once the same country men. It pisses me off these hindus kill innocnet Bangladeshi people at the border.

I hope Bangladesh gives us permission to station our nukes so that we can send nukes up their @$$, the next time they feel like they can mess with Bangladeshi people.

Lest come to the main topic... What is the present status of female education in Pakistan specially in the Tliban controlled areas??

So who told you that Bangladesh is controlled by India?? The Jamaati supporter or their apologists??? Any general public will surprised to know that India control Bangladesh. But certainly there are many Indian apologists in Bangladesh like the Razakar supporter or Pakistani apologists.

2nd thing where did you see me as Indian apologists?? Do you have any idea how many anti indian thread has been opened by me and posted comment against them?? Instead this is some Jamati supporter here who tries to keep this whole forum as anti Indian and pro Jamati but that is certainly not the reality of Bangladesh.

Bangladeshi people equally hate Pakistan for 71 and India for all its interference.

Regarding hindu loving thing we are not only Hindu loving but also all religious people loving country. We dnt discriminate people based on religion where as in Pakistan people hate each other even based on ethnicity apart from religion (shia / shunni stuff).

Put all of your rant to you and try to learn the reality even from a teen girl like Malala who asked Bangladeshi help to spread female education in Pakistan. Bangladesh has 79% female literacy rate aong 15-29 year old girl while it is only around 50% for Pakistan. She even knows that and that is the reason why she has asked for Bangladeshi help.

You are beghairat Bangladeshi. You blame all your problems on Pakistan. We Pakistanis are stronger than ever facing 10 years of war,

I hope you Bangladeshis are strong and don't become beghairat like you India loving fellatio givers.

that's non of your concern if you hate us Bengali then why do you wanted to know about us and our heroes so hit the road.

Oh come on!! Pakistani icon girl Malala has asked our help to improve female education in Pakistan. We need to do some preliminary study you know!!!

@Pakistanisage , actually bro, Shariar kabir the murgi (chicken) supplier to PAK military is now a prominent "freedom fighter" just because he is does the bidding for indo-awami agenda in BD and as per awami league he is an "intellectual".

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets say it in Hindi "Rassi jal gayee lekin paal nahi giri".

How many times now in a day US drokes are striking inside Pakistan and killing your own people.

How many times Taliban are killing your own people with bombing or suicide bombing??

How many Pakistanis are getting killed with Shia/ Sunni fight or due to attack on the Christians??

How many times female rights are violated in Pakistan??

I wish Pakistan overcomes from all these but before that I will appreciate if you stop your lecture and instead look into your own problem first. Bangladesh is achieving more social development then Pakistan.

Pakistan is none of your business, neither should you be concerned about Pakistan's internal affairs & even if you are there is absolutely nothing you can do about it period. your opinion are insignificant in this matter Pakistan is for Pakistanis to decide

Pakistan is none of your business, neither should you be concerned about Pakistan's internal affairs & even if you are there is absolutely nothing you can do about it period. your opinion are insignificant in this matter Pakistan is for Pakistanis to decide

That is not the same which Malala is thinking. Bangladesh has brought changes in all the African countries where there were deadly clashes and genocide. Bangladeshi NGO's are also bringing change in Afghanistan in terms of female education, social development etc. Same can also be done in Pakistan too. You should appreciate that Malala has asked Bangladesh's help in this regard which can bring a revolutionary change in Pakitan.

That is not the same which Malala is thinking. Bangladesh has brought changes in all the African countries where there were deadly clashes and genocide. Bangladeshi NGO's are also bringing change in Afghanistan in terms of female education, social development etc. Same can also be done in Pakistan too. You should appreciate that Malala has asked Bangladesh's help in this regard which can bring a revolutionary change in Pakitan.

if it ever comes down to that, then believe you me I d' rather take India's help on female education then to take help from you

Back
Top Bottom