What's new

Pakistani teen girl Malala seeks Bangladesh’s help

Malala should know that, we are facing new talibani hefajot problems here. Those hefajotis also dont want women to be educated. So she should seek help else where.

if it ever comes down to that, then believe you me I d' rather take India's help on female education then to take help from you

You are no body to take decision. More importantly are you even a Pakistani citizen?? As far as I know Palistan did not accepted the big chunk of the Biharis from East Pakistan / Bangladesh and still treated them as second class citizen.

For info Bangladesh is ahead of India too in terms of female education.

He is card holding member of Awami League and brother of most detested Awami League finance minister, Muhit brother. I suggest you check his background.

Who cares! He is representing Bangladesh there, not Awamileague

You are no body to take decision. More importantly are you even a Pakistani citizen?? As far as I know Palistan did not accepted the big chunk of the Biharis from East Pakistan / Bangladesh and still treated them as second class citizen.

For info Bangladesh is ahead of India too in terms of female education.

listen you ,I am a proud Urdu speaking Canadian got it

:lol: I know its itching to many razakar sympathizers or supporters that the Pakistani icon girl Malala has asked Bangladesh's help to spread female education in Pakistan.

Yes Yes, I dont support BAL so, I am a Razakar. Heh, I am not pro Indian, Chinese or Pakistani I am a Pro Bangladeshi. Ok just wait till the election then we will see BAL leaders running for saving their ***.

listen you ,I am a proud Urdu speaking Canadian & I don't take such bulls from a bangali got it now shooo f... off !

Just go and measure your own road before lecturing others saying any crap like what you posted earlier.

Yes Yes, I dont support BAL so, I am a Razakar. Heh, I am not pro Indian, Chinese or Pakistani I am a Pro Bangladeshi. Ok just wait till the election then we will see BAL leaders running for saving their ***.

Just give a damn to any BAL or BNP leaders. Take your politics to some other places.

I am reminded of an expression " Success has many Fathers "

Everybody and their Brother in Law want to attach themselves with Malala right now.

Even the Low life Awami League Diplomats want to have their pictures taken with this Pakistani Teenager.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@kalu_miah what do you think , should we send official " RAJAKAR ID CARDS " TO THE RAWAMI LEAGUE GOVERNMENT ?

Bangladesh diplomat don't need to take picture with Malala. We have far better world renowned person in Bangladesh.
The situation you are passing at the beginning of 21st century in female education, We have passed even better situation at the beginning of 20th century. Special honor to the memory of Begum Rokeya Shakhawat Hossain

Last edited by a moderator:
But he did so you are obviously in DENIAL.

First your RAWAMI LEAGUE Ambassador CRASHED THE MALALA PARTY.

Then he cornered her to have his picture taken with her.

And then spread this BOGUS story.

Have you RAWAMI LEAGUERS no SHAME ?

Now the Chicken Thief RAJAKAR @CaPtAiN_pLaNeT is making up stories about Malala and Razakars.

Captain Kangaroo Propaganda machine in full swing...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Firstly We didn't go to Pakistan to take picture with Malala.

Aren't You ashamed that your national icon wanted help from a poor, Indian satellite country ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly We didn't go to Pakistan to take picture with Malala.

Aren't You ashamed that your national icon wanted help from a poor, Indian satellite country ?

No your Ambassador simply crashed the Party , uninvited.

Secondly, She never said that, Liar.

Either show me evidence or get down to your knees and apologize.

Take your politics to some other places.

In every thread U bring politics and awami filled crap from BDnews24, BALer Konto and Daily commie red star. When U would bring your ****** awami politics in everything then naturally others will counter that. U should be the last possible hypocrite on earth to lecture some one of political partisan.

Back
Top Bottom