What's new

Pakistani muslims aren't Arabs or turks (except Arain & Awan).

Saying you're descended from ghazis who conquered India is one thing (and actually believable), but saying you come from Ahlul Bayt is another (and probably false).
Actually ahlul bayt are those who are descends of imam hussain RA not hazarat abbas alamdar RA

An Arain claiming to be Arab is same as Musali & Merasi claiming to be Qurashi.

Yah Muhajir claiming to be an Arain...period

Acute inferiority complex....

I know you are from Al-Maskeen tribe came with Bin Qasim's army from Palestine, but why get offended? Don't Musalis & Merasis also claims to be Qurashis?

I know you are from Al-Maskeen tribe came with Bin Qasim's army from Palestine, but why get offended? Don't Musalis & Merasis also claims to be Qurashis?
We don't talk with mazaraz and Musleez so please leave us alone....Kami se baat kerna dogi ko moun lagana is same.

We don't talk with mazaraz and Musleez so please leave us alone....Kami se baat kerna dogi ko moun lagana is same.

I even didn't addressed you Mr. Arab of Al-Makeen Tribe. It's you who came wagging tail.

I even didn't addressed you Mr. Arab of Al-Makeen Tribe. It's you who came wagging tail.
Now a days mazaraz and musleez on internet trying to...

Zaat di kord kerli te shehteeraan nou chabphay....

who is that idiot? What authority does he have to paint everyone with the same brush? Is he an anthropologist or ancestry expert? Lol you idiot, real families have complete paper of their ancestors lineage ( Shajra e Nasab ) for that matter. Although I doubt his lineage whether he is an convert or

Now a days mazaraz and musleez on internet trying to...

Zaat di kord kerli te shehteeraan nou chabphay....

Instead of rapping Punjabi, it's better you stick to your Arabic language Mr. Arab.

We don't talk with mazaraz and Musleez

Don't worry I'm sure they consider that a blessing.

Yet, the Prophet Muhammad saws reminded the Ansar and Muhajiroon about the greatness of their heritage and prowess in war right before the Ghazwas.

This is the Prophet saws who praised Salman al Farisi and game him good news of Persians reaching new heights in Islamic scholarship.

The Prophet saws who praised Abyssinians for their spearmanship, lovely voices, and military skill.

Yet he never told them to take pride in their ethnicity.

Go and meet any Arab, Turk, Persian, Afghan, African, and tell them not to be proud of their heritage and culture and see the reaction you will get.

I don't care how they react, facts are facts.

I dont know who those are. As per my knowledge we have no Arab or Persian or Turkish or Indian ancestry.

And also some elders claim that before Islam we were fire worshippers and some claim that we were jews. Some also claim that Pashto is the language of the jinns.

So basically i have no idea of our history.

Ghaznavids and Khilijis ended up assimilating into the Pashtuns, and they were Turkic. The Ghurids also may have been Persian and their descendants are Pashtun. As for Arabs, Pashtuns have fairly high amounts of SW Asian ancestry.

You carry surname of your father's not mother's, so paternal lineage is what matters.

That's just a social construct, it doesn't determine your ancestry.

One can also say they are closest to those ethnicities in the whole world,

I doubt it. They won't drink from the same cup as you, they won't marry you, they don't use the same alphabet, they have different attire, they eat beef regularly, they won't serve in your army, they don't share the same heroes as you, etc. On the other hand, if they met a Muslim from a different ethnicity, they would drink from the same cup as them, they would marry them, they would write using a similar alphabet, much of their attire would be similar, their diet would be similar, they'd share similar heroes, and they'd much more readily fight in their defence than yours. This is the case for most Muslims in India, and among the more religious the divide intensifies.

We did't claim decedent from Ahlulu Beyt, don't be naive...

A lot of Awans do.

Actually ahlul bayt are those who are descends of imam hussain RA not hazarat abbas alamdar RA

Ahlul Bayt is the family of Rasulullah (peace be upon him), some extend it to all of Banu Hashim.

I am Pukhtoon, i am feeling left out :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Durrani tribe - Descended from the Hepthalites

Turi tribe - Some sources claim they also come from Qutb Shah, they're also probably related to the Toor clan among Punjabis

Sur tribe - Related to the Ghurids

Kharoti tribe - Descended from the Ghaznavids

That's all the ones I know.

110% sure thing we are descends of Hazarat abbas alamdar

I doubt it.

skin color tells nothing about where you originated.

Are you seriously this ignorant?

Back
Top Bottom