What's new

Pakistani muslims aren't Arabs or turks (except Arain & Awan).

Ahlul Bayt is the family of Rasulullah (peace be upon him), some extend it to all of Banu Hashim.

The household of prophet pbuh, including Fatima Zahrah, Ali, Hassan, Hussain and decendents of Hassan and Hussein are Ahlul Bayt. Prophet Muhammad pbuh was the first one to receive the title of Syed from Allah, so only the progeny of his daughter Fatimah are Syeds and Ahlul Bait. Hazrat Ali had many wifes later and countless children but none of them are Syeds instead we call them Alvis.

The household of prophet pbuh, including Fatima Zahrah, Ali, Hassan, Hussain and decentents of Hassan and Hussein are Ahlul Bayt. Prophet Muhammad pbuh was the first one to receive the title of Syed from Allah, so only the progeny of his daughter Fatimah are Syeds and Ahlul Bait. Hazrat Ali had many wifey later and countless children but none of them are Syeds instead we call them Alvis.

The definition is (by most) considered to include all of his family members. Some also extend it to Banu Hashim as a whole.

The definition is (by most) considered to include all of his family members. Some also extend it to Banu Hashim as a whole.
No, it isn’t. Only the th people I mentioned above are Abhl Bayt. It was commanded by Allah to give his daughter to Ali which will start this progeny just like Bani Israel from ancient times.

But if your original father was an Arab, I would say you're an Arab, no matter what your body looks like. The reason you look closer to natives is because somewhere along the line one of your father lineage members had a local wife. You don't pass on your X (mother) dna.

Your 'race' is an inheritance is from your father-side, i'll tell you why.

Because when you have a male child, he will have the same Y dna as you, and so will his future male children.
Your male grandchildren will not have the X dna of your mother.
No. Race is not just from father. Race is visible hereditary differences.
In the example of the Zulu and Dutch women, the great great great great grandson will have a Zulu Y but he will not be Zulu racially.

I can never call myself Arab, all I can say is that some of my paternal ancestors were Arab. In fact most of my ancestors are "natives". Why should I neglect them? Just cos they are "dirty converts" in the minds of some? I am closer phenotypically, linguistically and culturally to my "native" ancestors vs my "foreign" ancestors.
My "people" are no longer Arabs but rather the "natives" of Pakistan.
I think it is after four generations of mixing into another population, one is considered from them and not from the "outside"component. Suffice to say it has been way more than four generations of mixing.

Also my original father is Adam peace be upon him, but I doubt that I am the same race as him...

Last edited:
Yes it is. Most people do not subscribe to your definition other than Shias (not trying to demonise anyone but that's the fact).
What someone believes doesn’t change the fact as one just have to do bit of a research before making these claims. According to historical context the concept of Ahyl Byth which literally means household of Mohammed emerged after the event of Mahbalah which is inscribed in Quran and countless authentic hadiths are available. He called Fatimah, Ali, Hassan Hussein his Ahyl Bait. It’s not only Shia all sunnis accept this. Only Wahhabis and Khawajris make such stance against ahyl Bait.

@Mentee vekh lee mein araba :lol: jinso arabi koi ni andi tee farsi aondeyeh:lol:

Sunnis expand the definition to include all of his family and wives, some of us even extend it to include all of Banu Hashim.
I am sunni hanfiyeh brother and never accepted this that's why I said earlier I am not from ahle bayet but Hazrat abbas alamdar descends.

What's hassan Nisar issus with pathans there r more of em in pak then afg and also the warrior ones too who colonized Hindu lands ??

@Mentee vekh lee mein araba :lol: jinso arabi koi ni andi tee farsi aondeyeh:lol:

I am sunni hanfiyeh brother and never accepted this that's why I said earlier I am not from ahle bayet but Hazrat abbas alamdar descends.

Okay maybe it's just because I'm a Salafi.

Yes we are not Arabs by ethnicity that means we don't have follow Quran and Sunnah !!!!. It doesn't matter which ethnicity you belong to you are Muslim you have to follow Quran and Sunnah

Meray v tail dy khooo ty shareeka'n qbza kr Lia. :(

What someone believes doesn’t change the fact as one just have to do bit of a research before making these claims. According to historical context the concept of Ahyl Byth which literally means household of Mohammed emerged after the event of Mahbalah which is inscribed in Quran and countless authentic hadiths are available. He called Fatimah, Ali, Hassan Hussein his Ahyl Bait. It’s not only Shia all sunnis accept this. Only Wahhabis and Khawajris make such stance against ahyl Bait.

That's true!
But the tribal jealousies are responsible for spreading propaganda against Ahl Byt R. A

Ghustaakh akhia'n kithy ja laria'n

Back
Top Bottom