What's new

Pakistani corner

-3 pay itni ziyada snowfall

Inshallah kuch arsay tak ham bhe aap kay paroos mein a jayein gay :D

Yes. Actually temperature goes down after the snow stops.

@MaarKhoor. Just done reading your story. It made me smile , a good read and keep writing. I can't reply, since it's in senior cafe.

I actually feel sorry for the poor kid:(.
My mom never cooked me lunch for school:D.
So that kid isn't me.
was just kidding...
So are we expecting British grade education in GB?.
There are some O and A level centers in Gilgit, hope it expands to the whole region.
Friend sent me this photo, apparently. Looks like what we'll expect in Nassau County after the first glimpse of sunlight.
And severe weather warning declared.
Stay in your homes. And don't leave your houses unless it's utmost urgent.
Cheerios. :tup:.

(Last year's photo btw.
Friend took it for Nassau County website. She isn't in Nassau soooo.)

@Ammara Chaudhry @WAJsal
I guess now you know, which part of Nassau County I resided at. This picture Is a giveaway.
Not idea, looks nice.

12573080_824928764301846_5994982181857448905_n.jpg

was just kidding...

There are some O and A level centers in Gilgit, hope it expands to the whole region.

Not idea, looks nice.
I'm a bit suspicious when foreign NGOs or Governments start setting their feet up in Gilgit, for example the Greeks wanted Hunzakits so handover their heritage to the Greek government, on claims of Hunzakits being descendants of Alexander the Great's soldiers (although he is believed to be a Macedonian).
So I guess we should monitor foreign activity in Hunza.
Its an innocent land of innocent people.

Come on, guess :D
I've given waaaaaay too many hints, a person living in Long Island can easily recognize this architectural design, it's unique to a specific town in L.I....

Wiser to convince the people, rather than taking them to the police station and shaving off their beard. But yes; applause to Tajikistan for speaking the language that extremists understand.
Our problem is we are too radicalized as a society, take pre-Zia era in Pakistan and look at us as a society before it.
And guess the place :P
a cookie as a reward if you guess the right place.
Give me some time.

Ameer ul Momineen of Pakistan should ask these Saudis someday about who is the legitimate Ameer of Ummah, the answer may help him understand how common Pakistanis feel.

Hey I cannot log out of this site even if I shutdown my system or disconnect the internet, what is going on?
Wallah... Give it a day or two.

Our problem is we are too radicalized as a society, take pre-Zia era in Pakistan and look at us as a society before it.

Give me some time.
Well, looking at our country. Yes, it's radicalized. But only a tiny group of people (comparing to the whole country) are the loud ones. Not everyone goes out to stone people, or behead them; just a group of radicals.
They need to be stopped.

So many little burger bachas talking abut Zia.. LOL

What do you kids know about Zia, and have you ever lived under his rule in Pakistan?

Come one, come all burger bachas, Tell me something.

So many little burger bachas talking abut Zia.. LOL

What do you kids know about Zia, and have you ever lived under his rule in Pakistan?

Come one, come all burger bachas, Tell me something.
Bhai, welcome back. You share the same mentality as us(Burger bachas). We are bearing fruits for his actions.
regards

Bhai, welcome back. You share the same mentality as us(Burger bachas). We are bearing fruits for his actions.
regards

Bearing fruit of what actions?

What year were you born, my friend?

Did you never realize that the majority of Pakistanis are conservative? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom