What's new

Pakistani corner

pakistani-food-pictures-1.jpg

Lamb Cookware classic dish involving Pakistan

Inside wide gastronomy within Pakistan, we’ve got Cookware lamb. This kind of dish is quite yummy, due to the lots of seasoning leading. Most of these seasoning can be a truly special mixture that allows a rigorous flavor to the lamb. Most of these seasoning will be the Balti Masala, Garam Masala together with other ingredients including red onion, kilo involving lamb, garlic oil in addition to essential oil.

The lamb is actually baked 1st then provides the particular marinade with all the seasoning in addition to fruit and vegetables. Flavor possessing lamb towards the end on the dish is certainly excellent in addition to advised, given it includes a excellent hint involving liven on the hot buffs. It is an excellent in addition to advised dish and so do it.

If you go to Pakistan, you need to don’t wait to use the particular Cookware lamb, because of insurance plan you might such as its tastes, surface along with the exclusive hint of which gives most of these kinds of which usually takes that dish. It is a notable dish inside cooking involving Pakistan.

:o: Abhi chal rha hay

:lol: didn't mean that!

I meant k 2no khud girty :enjoy:

Life is getting back on track after the death of my uncle 3 weeks ago!
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
My deepest condolences, may Allah bless him.

Chalta rahay ga wo :D

I don't want you to miss 2 serials.

Chandan Haar & Lagao. Both are based on politicians' lives and politics. @Zibago. :p
I barely get an hour for tv after my new job so it would a bir problematic for me to catch up to serials now other than Dilirees

Ina lilahe wa ina elehe rajion

IMG_20160123_042042.jpg
IMG_20160123_042056_1.jpg

Another foggy night in Islamabad
@django @MaarKhoor @Mr.Meap @PaklovesTurkiye @Shamain @Ammara Chaudhry

My sides hurt, Houbara "bastards".:rofl:
And Sheikh Petroleum.
Al-Habibi, how you doing Al-Bakistani? (read it in Arab accents, makes it even better).
These are becoming my favorite types of videos now, his accent is plain hilarious.
His commentary is superb, though some of his videos of inappropriate, lol.

Chalta rahay ga wo :D

I barely get an hour for tv after my new job so it would a bir problematic for me to catch up to serials now other than Dilirees

Ina lilahe wa ina elehe rajion

View attachment 289112 View attachment 289114
Another foggy night in Islamabad
@django @MaarKhoor @Mr.Meap @PaklovesTurkiye @Shamain @Ammara Chaudhry

Hello....how r u? kaifa halo ka? tabyat pani set che? English+Arabic+Chinese+Urdu.........:lol:

:o:..........App log Isloos hain and obviously Islamabad ki sardi se familiar hain........mere bas ki tou bilkul b nh h wahan ki sardi........Karachi waley tou karachi ki sardi nhi seh patey....Islamabad ka winter tou door ki baat hai......

I actually feel sorry for the poor kid:(.
My mom never cooked me lunch for school:D.
So that kid isn't me.
So are we expecting British grade education in GB?.

Back
Top Bottom