What's new

Pakistani corner

LIVE: TTP attacks Bacha Khan University in Charsadda

And again their hatred is aimed at knowledge! Again they prove that unable to leave the past,
they'll do anything to stop Pakistan from entering the future! Again, they kill Muslims in the name
and for the love of Allah which cannot make any sense, never will!

Praying for all of you, praying for all of us, Tay.

Last edited:
Jigar dareeda hoon, chaak-e-jigar ki baat suno
Umeed-e-sahar ki baat suno

Alam raseeda hoon, daman-e-tar ki baat suno

Zubaan bureeda hoon, zakhm-e-guloo sey harf karo

Shikasta pa hoon, malaal-e-safar ki baat suno

Musafir-e-rah-e-sehra-e-zulmat-e-shab se
Ab iltafat-e-nigar-e-sahar ki baat suno

Umeed-e-sahar ki baat!

(Faiz Ahmed Faiz)
hqdefault.jpg

@Ammara Chaudhry

May be there will be more but for sure in near future we will eliminate every single of these headless zombies with their sympathizers as well.
Inshallah there will be prosperous and developed Pakistan. We have to do not for us but for our next generations, feel some time sad that we have to live in this generations our elders did nothing but we will build our nation we will face so that next generation live peacefully in a prosperous happy Pakistan.

InshAllah and Amen!

Jigar dareeda hoon, chaak-e-jigar ki baat suno

Alam raseeda hoon, daman-e-tar ki baat suno

Zubaan bureeda hoon, zakhm-e-guloo sey harf karo

Shikasta pa hoon, malaal-e-safar ki baat suno

Musafir-e-rah-e-sehra-e-zulmat-e-shab se
Ab iltafat-e-nigar-e-sahar ki baat suno

Umeed-e-sahar ki baat!

(Faiz Ahmed Faiz)
hqdefault.jpg

@Ammara Chaudhry

"Umeed e Sehar Ki Baat Suno".

Enough said.

This is what happened in Karachi Last night after rain
Karachi is in Sindh, which is being run by PPP, enough said. Yeh to hona hey tha.
Islamabad today
That, i miss :(.
I know,
Me too :(
:mad::cry: Back when i used to live in Islamabad, it would usually rain, be it summer or Winters, thunder storms were typical.
And again their hatred is aimed at knowledge! Again they prove that unable to leave the past,
they'll do anything to stop Pakistan from entering the future! Again, they kill Muslims in the name
and for the love of Allah which cannot make any sense, never will!
Our political leadership seriously needs to wake up, we will hopefully get rid of this menace, sad.

Sad to agree, a golden post:

"in this country nothing will happen now 4 days everyone will cry crocodile tears . air force will sure today claim they bombed 76 terrorists . army chief will visit they site senate and parliament will pass resolution few days bla bla and then everything will be back one routine."

Source: Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda | Page 36

Karachi is in Sindh, which is being run by PPP, enough said. Yeh to hona hey tha.

:mad::cry: Back when i used to live in Islamabad, it would usually rain, be it summer or Winters, thunder storms were typical.

Our political leadership seriously needs to wake up, we will hopefully get rid of this menace, sad.

Bro.. need help, can you PM, please. thanks.

Sad to agree, a golden post:

"in this country nothing will happen now 4 days everyone will cry crocodile tears . air force will sure today claim they bombed 76 terrorists . army chief will visit they site senate and parliament will pass resolution few days bla bla and then everything will be back one routine."

Source: Heavy firing reported at Bacha Khan University Charsadda | Page 36
I know, and Islamabads greenery used to be like a sort of keeping you calm, and the summers with sunlight peeking through the leaves, it used to be heavenly. In Karachi, the heat literally burns off your skin.

very good duet, didn't miss too much... jodi number 1.

the ladies in the background were cheering loudly.

apparently i've been reading it wrong the entire time.:cry:

mao?? r n eow??

didn't quite understand the fellow.

This is what happened in Karachi Last night after rain

12417801_10153406868363177_4927281964461477958_n.jpg

12472231_10153406868548177_1217968984200189518_n.jpg

12565371_10153406868853177_5055169436257741221_n.jpg

is that road cemented??

Islamabad today

12552978_993446167402291_6576828513106043409_n.jpg

the very definition of eerie.

when i saw this photo yesterday i thought the boy was casper ghost wearing a shirt and floating in the air because his trousers were camouflaged - the color same as of the bench.

I have been in Islamabad 2 times lastly in 2015 and trust me, i still miss that a lot. Indeed Islamabad is beautiful and much peaceful to live. I miss it.
Unlike Karachi which we and the Sindh government have ruined. Karachi is lightyears away from Lahore. At least the Sharifs developed lahore if not all of Pakistan. The blame game against Punjab will become takya kalam of our tyrant Karachi leaders including the MQM in the future. They will blame punjab but refuse to look within and think how we shot away investment to karachi because of lack of law and order.

Unlike Karachi which we and the Sindh government have ruined. Karachi is lightyears away from Lahore. At least the Sharifs developed lahore if not all of Pakistan. The blame game against Punjab will become takya kalam of our tyrant Karachi leaders including the MQM in the future. They will blame punjab but refuse to look within and think how we shot away investment to karachi because of lack of law and order.

There could be thousands of pages about the unfortunate with Karachi brought by every political party of Sindh. Indeed these low life thugs never to stop blaming each other which is nothing but their failed politics to fool the people. We should always tell people that this is Pakistan but never told by these politicians for the sake of their language based votes. I must say here that I am no supporter for any party but this city has been demolished by these politicians themselves alone. The extortionist business was always favorite for almost the every group in Karachi. The only hope of light is seen as Rangers after all these dark years. Almost the greenery of this city has been tarnished just for the sake of their failed engineering to build more roads yet the same leadership has been backing the encroachments and earned much money out of it.

Back
Top Bottom