What's new

Pakistani corner

Your source is incorrect, i am only quoting one project, i can pick out many others too, if you want i can do that:
World Bank Approves Dasu Hydropower Stage I Project
Projects : Dasu Hydropower Stage I Project | The World Bank
Financing for DASU HydroPower Stage-I Project
Part 2 will also be financed by World bank, clear this confusion among the posters and google search other projects too... Bhasha is not yet under CPEC, it is proposed. If i am not wrong the US is funding it, i suggest you double-check all the projects mentioned.
Most of the projects are old, Private Chinese companies involved along with World bank or etc, etc.
PM performs ground-breaking of 4th Tarbela Expansion Project
Tarbela extension: World Bank reaffirms its support to project | Business Recorder

I can do a broad analysis on this, Ehsan Iqbal is a retarded who is spreading mis-information to please others, federal ministers do not know what they are talking about. Kindly do me a favor.
regards
@Muhammad Omar , kindly clear the confusion and clarify in your thread.

Sir g m telling you k Yeh Article The News me Publish hua hai.... to jesa publish hua hai wesa hi copy kia hai... ager us k kuch fault hai to Edit krdein :P
I meant clear the confusion created by it, clarify it to the posters. The article is quoting Ehsan Iqbal, who doesn't know what he is talking about. Leave a last post and i will lock the thread, it is widely incorrect. Most of the projects mentioned have nothing to do with China or Chinese firms, lol.

Rain in Karachi last night, what a proper thunder storm( man i miss Islamabad's weather)....
@Mr.Meap ,@Slav Defence ...

This is what happened in Karachi Last night after rain

12417801_10153406868363177_4927281964461477958_n.jpg

12472231_10153406868548177_1217968984200189518_n.jpg

12565371_10153406868853177_5055169436257741221_n.jpg

Rain in Karachi last night, what a proper thunder storm( man i miss Islamabad's weather)....
@Mr.Meap ,@Slav Defence ...

Islamabad today

12552978_993446167402291_6576828513106043409_n.jpg

12417653_993535877393320_589220218349202195_n.jpg

1914916_993110810769160_7807502802164006964_n.jpg

Rain in Karachi. Love those days. Every barsati keera is out and about

Sorry I did not get an alert for this tag, I just read it so responding now.

"Yes, Allah عز و جل punishes and rewards both in this life and in the Hereafter the children for deeds committed by their parents, and punishes and rewards the parents for the deeds done by their children, BUT only if those children or parents have any share, even if is slight and stealth to our eyes, in the good or bad deeds done by the parents or children, respectively.

Mohtarma nobody gets punished or rewarded for deeds of others be it a parent or offspring. If this was the case Father of Messenger Ibrahim (Peace be upon him) and son of Messenger Nooh (Noah Peace be upon him) should have been rewarded instead what we read is that ALLAH strictly forbade these noble people not to ask any favors for them. Everyone is responsible for his own deeds, now this leaves us with the accountability yes everyone is accountable, I am accountable for how I groom my children, what I educate them, what I feed them and so on............... but if I have made sure that they become better Muslims better humans and still in their adulthood they don't follow Islam in their lives, are not just, honest, truthful, fair then its their personal choice and deeds, I am not accountable for those. Fulfilling the rights and duties, accountability and reward and punishment for personal deeds are all separate things.

Actually, this is a general rule, the deeds someone does have direct and indirect effects into his and others' lives: الأعمال ما تقدم and الأعمال ما تأخر are defined according to this obvious issue. Any one is responsible for every effect that his/her deeds might have, upon his own life or others' lives. This responsibility can grow grave when the persons tied together are parents and children, specifically when parents are highly responsible to treat their children and children CAN have great roles in the decisions their parents may make.

The case under discussion was a disabled child born to a father who cheated on a girl or woman, being part of an evil knowingly and suffering as a result .............. and suffering for someone else's evil are two very different things. Refer to discussion between Khizar (Peace be upon him) and Moosa (Peace be upon him) when Khizar killed two children and Moosa questioned his actions.

So we have many Islamic TRUE stories that a man was in torture in his grave but then relaxed soon after his son did a good job in his personal life, even without sending its rewards to his father, the reason for that is clear, the father had a share in that good job by treating his son correctly in that respect, now the son doing that is like the father in his own life is doing that. This should grab your attention to the important role a teacher or tutor can have, they will be responsible for many good or bad deeds of what their students do to the end of their lives, and even to the end of lives of all those who were affected by them in a sense or another:

Sorry if I don't accept the true stories of what happened to someone in his grave, but anyhow read your statement again and please tell me will it be applicable without an established relation and existence of both parties? Again my argument remains the same that ALLAH does not punish a child for his father's deeds that he committed even before that child was born. No suffism, no philosophy, no falsafa, required to understand this simple law.

أَلَمْ تَرَ‌ كَيْفَ ضَرَ‌بَ اللَّـهُ مَثَلًا كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرَ‌ةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْ‌عُهَا فِي السَّمَاءِ / تُؤْتِي أُكُلَهَا كُلَّ حِينٍ بِإِذْنِ رَ‌بِّهَا ۗ وَيَضْرِ‌بُ اللَّـهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُ‌ونَ / وَمَثَلُ كَلِمَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ كَشَجَرَ‌ةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ اجْتُثَّتْ مِن فَوْقِ الْأَرْ‌ضِ مَا لَهَا مِن قَرَ‌ارٍ‌ / يُثَبِّتُ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْقَوْلِ الثَّابِتِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ ۖ وَيُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ الظَّالِمِينَ ۚ وَيَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ مَا يَشَاءُ

Seest thou not how Allah sets forth a parable? - A goodly word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens,- of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition. / It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition. / And the parable of an evil Word is that of an evil tree: It is torn up by the root from the surface of the earth: it has no stability. / Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [Al-Ibrahim, 24-27]"

There is no doubt in it.

We also need to remember that ALLAH (SWT) forgives His rights, but not the rights of people. As long as that person doesn't forgive.

@Color_Less_Sky @MaarKhoor

Define rights please and relate it to a person cheating on woman before marriage (If I understood it correctly).

Today, I was passionately feeling love for Pakistan. I was missing Pakistan like a lot and I was telling my sister and my mom that I'm gonna settle in Pakistan after my studies.
That song "Shkuria Pakistan" was repeating in my head continuously. While these dogs were attacking on Bacha Khan university, I did not know yet. And I was praying for Pakistan and the betterment of Pakistan. Especially, for our this generation and students. And they were killing our students at the same time. :(. I am speechless today.
All the duas for PAKISTAN for Charasada, for victims and their families. MAY ALLAH HELPS PAKISTAN. AMEN. :(

I wish and hope this is the last one.

@Zibago @DesertFox97 @MaarKhoor.

Today, I was passionately feeling love for Pakistan. I was missing Pakistan like a lot and I was telling my sister and my mom that I'm gonna settle in Pakistan after my studies.
That song "Shkuria Pakistan" was repeating in my head continuously. While these dogs were attacking on Bacha Khan university, I did not know yet. And I was praying for Pakistan and the betterment of Pakistan. Especially, for our this generation and students. And they were killing our students at the same time. :(. I am speechless today.
All the duas for PAKISTAN for Charasada, for victims and their families. MAY ALLAH HELPS PAKISTAN. AMEN. :(

I wish and hope this is the last one.

@Zibago @DesertFox97 @MaarKhoor.
May be there will be more but for sure in near future we will eliminate every single of these headless zombies with their sympathizers as well.
Inshallah there will be prosperous and developed Pakistan. We have to do not for us but for our next generations, feel some time sad that we have to live in this generations our elders did nothing but we will build our nation we will face so that next generation live peacefully in a prosperous happy Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom