What's new

Pakistani corner

That depends on how long it takes to take a crap, do tell me about your Mothers reaction, lol.

Not really...I just hate it.

Yeah, right? I am in the same age group as you(teenager), it's quite trendy. I am not in the majority though.
My room opens to the garden, I'll just put cat door thingy on my window. Everything will be fine, and no; my mom doesn't know about the cat, it's dad and me.

My room opens to the garden, I'll just put cat door thingy on my window. Everything will be fine, and no; my mom doesn't know about the cat, it's dad and me.
I have a bad feeling about this...lol.

@Akheilos @WAJsal @jamahir
Great news, there is a very high chance I will get a pet cat.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

and to make a little correction, cats are not pets but companions... in fact i see them as my inheritors in some way.

:enjoy: Good for you, sad lonely people get a cat :lol:.

lenin wasn't exactly lonely...

6a0134802d7775970c019b014a3bc0970d-800wi

Raja Gidh is unique of its kind more like a long sermon a life changing experience. At one point in this novel writer argues about special children why their face is so similar and further tell the reader that may be a mistake a sin of father or grand father comes in this shape from God or may be they are similar because their fathers sin is also similar, a faint hint by the writer that they breaks girls heart or rejected true love.

A punishment from Allah for cheaters who breaks girls heart.

So the writer intends to tell us that if you cheat on a girl you are going to be punished by being a father of a disabled child? Okay for arguments sake.......................... suppose the writer is right but then what sin that child's mother commit or what crime that child commit to deserve this punishment?

ALLAH does not punish an innocent for someone else's crime, HE is just and kind, and writer has no Idea of that. And going by what you typed the only conclusion I drew is that someone emotionally and mentally disturbed has written the novel or story whatever it is.

ALLAH ki zaat ko pehchanany k liay falsafo ki zaroorat nahi hy by the way.

So the writer intends to tell us that if you cheat on a girl you are going to be punished by being a father of a disabled child? Okay for arguments sake.......................... suppose the writer is right but then what sin that child's mother commit or what crime that child commit to deserve this punishment?

ALLAH does not punish an innocent for someone else's crime, HE is just and kind, and writer has no Idea of that. And going by what you typed the only conclusion I drew is that someone emotionally and mentally disturbed has written the novel or story whatever it is.

ALLAH ki zaat ko pehchanany k liay falsafo ki zaroorat nahi hy by the way.
The child and the mother not punished, u ever noticed that child often regarded sayen and Allah lok people respect him and offer free food and whatever he likes. for full life he doesn't care of anything roam free and do whatever he likes, mother love that child and no sin straight Jannat.

The child and the mother not punished, u ever noticed that child often regarded sayen and Allah lok people respect him and offer free food and whatever he likes. for full life he doesn't care of anything roam free and do whatever he likes, mother love that child and no sin straight Jannat.

You are talking hollow ........................ a child is made a beggar just because his father cheated on a woman? This is not the law of ALLAH, please for goodness sake, talk some sense.

"Yes, Allah عز و جل punishes and rewards both in this life and in the Hereafter the children for deeds committed by their parents, and punishes and rewards the parents for the deeds done by their children, BUT only if those children or parents have any share, even if is slight and stealth to our eyes, in the good or bad deeds done by the parents or children, respectively.

Actually, this is a general rule, the deeds someone does have direct and indirect effects into his and others' lives: الأعمال ما تقدم and الأعمال ما تأخر are defined according to this obvious issue. Any one is responsible for every effect that his/her deeds might have, upon his own life or others' lives. This responsibility can grow grave when the persons tied together are parents and children, specifically when parents are highly responsible to treat their children and children CAN have great roles in the decisions their parents may make.

So we have many Islamic TRUE stories that a man was in torture in his grave but then relaxed soon after his son did a good job in his personal life, even without sending its rewards to his father, the reason for that is clear, the father had a share in that good job by treating his son correctly in that respect, now the son doing that is like the father in his own life is doing that. This should grab your attention to the important role a teacher or tutor can have, they will be responsible for many good or bad deeds of what their students do to the end of their lives, and even to the end of lives of all those who were affected by them in a sense or another:

أَلَمْ تَرَ‌ كَيْفَ ضَرَ‌بَ اللَّـهُ مَثَلًا كَلِمَةً طَيِّبَةً كَشَجَرَ‌ةٍ طَيِّبَةٍ أَصْلُهَا ثَابِتٌ وَفَرْ‌عُهَا فِي السَّمَاءِ / تُؤْتِي أُكُلَهَا كُلَّ حِينٍ بِإِذْنِ رَ‌بِّهَا ۗ وَيَضْرِ‌بُ اللَّـهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُ‌ونَ / وَمَثَلُ كَلِمَةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ كَشَجَرَ‌ةٍ خَبِيثَةٍ اجْتُثَّتْ مِن فَوْقِ الْأَرْ‌ضِ مَا لَهَا مِن قَرَ‌ارٍ‌ / يُثَبِّتُ اللَّـهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِالْقَوْلِ الثَّابِتِ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَ‌ةِ ۖ وَيُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ الظَّالِمِينَ ۚ وَيَفْعَلُ اللَّـهُ مَا يَشَاءُ

Seest thou not how Allah sets forth a parable? - A goodly word like a goodly tree, whose root is firmly fixed, and its branches (reach) to the heavens,- of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition. / It brings forth its fruit at all times, by the leave of its Lord. So Allah sets forth parables for men, in order that they may receive admonition. / And the parable of an evil Word is that of an evil tree: It is torn up by the root from the surface of the earth: it has no stability. / Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah doeth what He willeth. [Al-Ibrahim, 24-27]"

We also need to remember that ALLAH (SWT) forgives His rights, but not the rights of people. As long as that person doesn't forgive.

@Color_Less_Sky @MaarKhoor

Last edited:
You are talking hollow ........................ a child is made a beggar just because his father cheated on a woman? This is not the law of ALLAH, please for goodness sake, talk some sense.
Sir it is not a physics law which always remain constant writer just coined his thinking, it is bit philosophical a sufi mysticism. needs full understanding of sufi school of thoughts.

Sir it is not a physics law which always remain constant writer just coined his thinking, it is bit philosophical a sufi mysticism. needs full understanding of sufi school of thoughts.

Sir as I said before, you don't need to switch to philosophical mode to know the CREATOR and HIS laws it's commonsense. And what writer intended to hint upon (per your understanding) is piece of garbage and result of emotional imbalance and in contradiction with word of the CREATOR HIMSELF, and word and law of the CREATOR would remain constant for all worlds and all times as told by HIM. So again no sufism or dhool ki thaap and dhamal required to understand the simple law.

Sir as I said before, you don't need to switch to philosophical mode to know the CREATOR and HIS laws it's commonsense. And what writer intended to hint upon (per your understanding) is piece of garbage and result of emotional imbalance and in contradiction with word of the CREATOR HIMSELF, and word and law of the CREATOR would remain constant for all worlds and all times as told by HIM. So again no sufism or dhool ki thaap and dhamal required to understand the simple law.
I respect your opinion but i have to right to have my own, i am a great admirer of Sufism. Since we have quite a wide differences of opinion and thinking no further discussion possible in a positive way.
I am out from this.
regards,

Back
Top Bottom