What's new

Pakistani corner

Allah hamey bachaey.

Ap Allah swt ke paana se khud bache. If you dislike Zia, please bring out the facts. I don't want to hear anti-zia slogans from the younger generation, without some kind of proof.

What exactly did Zia-ul-Haq do to you?

Ap Allah swt ke paana se khud bache. If you dislike Zia, please bring out the facts. I don't want to hear anti-zia slogans from the younger generation, without some kind of proof.

I will give you just one, can i ? OK thanks
Brother you remember Black September and Jordan, when Then Brig Zia was sent on peace keeping mission but against the Govt decision and policies he hitched a plane with King Hussain and massacre thousands of Palestinian. Once infamously Israeli president Said Zia did managed to kill that much of Palestinian in 11 days which we fail to kill in 20 years.
Since then Palestinian consider us evil and enemy.

I will give you just one, can i ? OK thanks
Brother you remember Black September and Jordan, when Then Brig Zia was sent on peace keeping mission but against the Govt decision and policies he hitched a plane with King Hussain and massacre thousands of Palestinian. Once infamously Israeli president Said Zia did managed to kill that much of Palestinian in 11 days which we fail to kill in 20 years.
Since then Palestinian consider us evil and enemy.

So was Zia a wahabi extremist? A hungery power general? A sunni extremist? A sold out general? Or maybe someone that kept the interests of Pakistan above anything else?

First, he was a military dictator who was a sold-out to the Americans, took some of the most stupidest steps, for which we are suffering to date. There is more than enough documented proof available; Zia basically made MQM, if you didn't know, to counter PPP in Sindh.

Karachi

54fd52a25965c.jpg

Dhobi Ghat

First, he was a military dictator who was a sold-out to the Americans, took some of the most stupidest steps, for which we are suffering to date. There is more than enough documented proof available; Zia basically made MQM, if you didn't know, to counter PPP in Sindh.

Worst of all, he planted and nurtured the seeds of radical Islamization that we see today causing huge problems.

Worst of all, he planted and nurtured the seeds of radical Islamization that we see today causing huge problems.
Lets not forget his role in empowering the Feudal-class politically, look at our current leadership for example-his compliments. Nawaz Sharif was his siyasi bacha, pathetic to say the least.

Lets not forget his role in empowering the Feudal-class politically, look at our current leadership for example-his compliments. Nawaz Sharif was his siyasi bacha, pathetic to say the least.

The list of his crimes goes on and on, for sure, as do the consequences.

Even being his syasi bacha, heard that Zia was thinking to get rid of Nawaz in his last days due to NS's warming relations with some Indians alas, Zia was not spared some more days.

I'm not in the spirit for a debate, but I hope you'll have (slightly, not very) different views about the General in coming years when u'll be more updated with things day by day and rationally judge him with your wit. I'm not a fan or sayin' he was all good or always right. Not saying he deserves positive marks but You may eventually come to lessen his negative marks in your book. Just cuz everyone is bashing him on tv, doesn't suffice for final verdict.

Back
Top Bottom