What's new

Pakistani corner

Even being his syasi bacha, heard that Zia was thinking to get rid of Nawaz in his last days due to NS's warming relations with some Indians alas, Zia was not spared some more days.
He was getting out of control, upon his death Nawaz was freed, so was MQM.
I'm not in the spirit for a debate, but I hope you'll have (slightly, not very) different views about the General in coming years when u'll be more updated with things day by day and rationally judge him with your wit. I'm not a fan or sayin' he was all good or always right. Not saying he deserves positive marks but You may eventually come to lessen his negative marks in your book. Just cuz everyone is bashing him on tv, doesn't suffice for final verdict.
What good has he done? i can't stand people saying he did something good, or any of them! they were military dictators to start with. Do what you are supposed to do. The little good he did cannot be compared to the poor steps he took.

He was getting out of control, upon his death Nawaz was freed, so was MQM..

Indeed, petting Nawaz was a poor decision but unfortunately as soon as he become aware, it was too late to get rid of NS yet become a cancer for us.

On other hand creating MQM only to counter PPP was the one of pathetic moves by ZIA that pushed this city of lights into darkness and still we are paying for that with lives of innocents. Zia would have done many good things that are not to be forgot but his mistakes are far more damaging for us till today which minimizes the impacts of good fruits.

Indeed, petting Nawaz was a poor decision but unfortunately as soon as he become aware, it was too late to get rid of NS yet become a cancer for us.

On other hand creating MQM only to counter PPP was the one of pathetic moves by ZIA that pushed this city of lights into darkness and still we are paying for that with lives of innocents. Zia would have done many good things that are not to be forgot but his mistakes are far more damaging for us till today which minimizes the impacts of good fruits.
Every dictator did this since they don't find much needed supports from the political parties so they fund and finance nuisance pressure groups to counter political opponents and often these groups proved counter productive for the country. MQM left alone after Zia and now is being funded by RAW and MI 16. The case of Nawaz Shrief is quite interesting Zia support him because his father is like minded of Zia even supported the dictator and in return favor he become N.S political father. Main problem with N.S is vision and lake of intellectual knowledge he is no more capable then local nazim.

Every dictator did this since they don't find much needed supports from the political parties so they fund and finance nuisance pressure groups to counter political opponents and often these groups proved counter productive for the country. MQM left alone after Zia and now is being funded by RAW and MI 16. The case of Nawaz Shrief is quite interesting Zia support him because his father is like minded of Zia even supported the dictator and in return favor he become N.S political father. Main problem with N.S is vision and lake of intellectual knowledge he is no more capable then local nazim.

right.... Hence it was advised to uniforms that never try to indulge in political picture. The name dictator was assigned to these few only just because of them behavior which always loves to order and never listens nay in return and for the same reason these dictators favored all them who obeyed without any concern or Nay. Not just the MQM but there are more than that those left behind yet become the headache and those were the grave mistakes by the establishments. NS was nothing but a business man, as per me he do not even worth a Local Body Seat because of his self beneficial thoughts. NS loves the relations and benefits to give and to have in return as per mind set of businessman. NS is also one of them who plagued the bureaucracy as well as the politics. ALLAH bless Pakistan.

Har shakh pe Ullo betha ha,
Injam-e-Gulistan Khuda Janay

The main issue of Pakistan politics is this that the politicians of PK are not ready for the reforming of the constitution. There is no any thing for the welfare of the common man in the constitution. There is no law in the constitution against the political parties and their leader ship. This constitution is not for the people but the people are for the constitution. Even if the enemy attack on the country they will amendment in the constitution for the defense of the country. How is this political parties leaders and constitution? I do not know.

The main issue of Pakistan politics is this that the politicians of PK are not ready for the reforming of the constitution. There is no any thing for the welfare of the common man in the constitution. There is no law in the constitution against the political parties and their leader ship. This constitution is not for the people but the people are for the constitution. Even if the enemy attack on the country they will amendment in the constitution for the defense of the country. How is this political parties leaders and constitution? I do not know.
People seem to be okay with it, might as well live with it. We live in a slave mentality.

nawaz-sharif-zia-ul-haq-cartoon.jpg

Sometimes I sit outside, watch the birds, squirrels, and bugs. I feed the birds and ducks. I relive moments of my youth in my head, and then go home only to face reality. I reflect on who I was, and then the life I am currently living. The life I currently live is out of obligation. Very few things bring me happiness as they did in my youth. The monotony of becoming older brings sadness to my heart from one second to another.

I suffer from a subtle depression; one that keeps me hoping for something totally brand new. While I wait for this, my body and mind decomposes further every day.

I am not a sad person, but one conditioned to morbidity as life is flying past my eyes. I climb mountains and trudge through sand every day, only to try to find that oasis that can sustain my soul.

If I die trying to find this place, this peace, at least the journey will be memorable. Maybe it was never about reaching the destination, but the journey to enlighten the soul.

Last edited:
Sometimes I sit outside, watch the birds, squirrels, and bugs. I feed the birds and ducks. I relive moments of my youth in my head, and then go home only to face reality. I reflect on who I was, and then the life I am currently living. The life I currently live is out of obligation. Very few things bring me happiness as they did in my youth. The monotony of becoming older brings sadness to my heart from one second to another.

I suffer from a subtle depression; one that keeps me hoping for something totally brand new. While I wait for this, my body and mind decomposes further every day.

I am not a sad person, but one conditioned to morbidity as life is flying past my eyes. I climb mountains and trudge through sand every day, only to try to find that oasis that can sustain my soul.

If I die trying to find this place, at least the journey will be memorable.
Way kiya baat hey quite philosophical by the way how old are you, try some thing called alc... will give the color that you feel duniya rangeen...lols
Why not try best writers contest you write quite well with good vocabulary you can write good article.
try this and give me your feedback
https://defence.pk/threads/the-attack-operation-maarkhoor-a-short-story.419273/

Way kiya baat hey quite philosophical by the way how old are you, try some thing called alc... will give the color that you feel duniya rangeen...lols
Why not try best writers contest you write quite well with good vocabulary you can write good article.
try this and give me your feedback
https://defence.pk/threads/the-attack-operation-maarkhoor-a-short-story.419273/

I just felt like writing how I feel. Not even that I wanted to share it, but I just felt relieved to put it down some where. Zindagi char din'o ka mela he.

I just felt like writing how I feel. Not even that I wanted to share it, but I just felt relieved to put it down some where. Zindagi char din'o ka mela he.
You are quite changed since the last ban, don't take things way too serious specially in online world. Here we don't have faces went some time crazy but should be remain in control, here our words can hurt or change thinking of someone for life.

You are quite changed since the last ban, don't take things way too serious specially in online world. Here we don't have faces went some time crazy but should be remain in control, here our words can hurt or change thinking of someone for life.

I am not concerned with online or the forum. I needed to write what I wrote for my own sanity. Trust me, I am not a rondhu depressed kind of person, but I felt a certain type of way and had to put it down. My mother is Punjabi typical Pakistani mother, and If I skyped with her and told her everything I just wrote, she would not understand. She would just say "puttar kar aja, teray vaste me palak de parathay banao gi".

:lol:

Gotta love Pakistani mothers. All their cures for your problems are a paratha.

I am not concerned with online or the forum. I needed to write what I wrote for my own sanity. Trust me, I am not a rondhu depressed kind of person, but I felt a certain type of way and had to put it down. My mother is Punjabi typical Pakistani mother, and If I skyped with her and told her everything I just wrote, she would not understand. She would just say "puttar kar aja, teray vaste me palak de parathay banao gi".

:lol:

Gotta love Pakistani mothers. All their cures for your problems are a paratha.
Believe me some times just after having a paratha prepared by mother gives us a cure for life, don't be stay lonely have a visit to Pakistan or start some good relations.

Believe me some times just after having a paratha prepared by mother gives us a cure for life, don't be stay lonely have a visit to Pakistan or start some good relations.

Yeah I agree. It's not about the greasy and oily bread. It's about the love your mother puts into the paratha, and how every Pakistani mother has their own taste by hand. Maybe I just need a fucking paratha from ummi ji. LOL

Back
Top Bottom