What's new

Pakistani corner

It might sound weird, but I will blame the leaders for this too. We just made the law, but we were never taught how to respect the law. Leaders are not just to run the governments. It's their responsibility to teach their people right and wrong. Humri masaal is bache jaisy hai jo bus bara hoye jata, liken koi us Ke training nahi karta. Nahi btata Ke yeh galat hai ya yeh Sahy hai.

Excuse me!!!!! people who chant slogans for Shariah should not need leaders to train them they must be perfect, it does not make sense for perfect people to demand further training to make them able? Pakistanis are majority Muslims, have Quran in their houses, the guidance is there, the role models we keep praising are there, but do we care to study, research and learn? No excuses please her dua based on "YA ALLAH mujay iss ki taufeeq day dy, YA ALLAH mujay uss ki taufeeq day dy" is not going to work, aray zalimo ALLAH nay tumhay iss zameen pay bhej kay taufeeq nai di to kya kia hay, when are we going to go further than this taufeeq?

Excuse me!!!!! people who chant slogans for Shariah should not need leaders to train them they must be perfect, it does not make sense for perfect people to demand further training to make them able? Pakistanis are majority Muslims, have Quran in their houses, the guidance is there, the role models we keep praising are there, but do we care to study, research and learn? No excuses please her dua based on "YA ALLAH mujay iss ki taufeeq day dy, YA ALLAH mujay uss ki taufeeq day dy" is not going to work, aray zalimo ALLAH nay tumhay iss zameen pay bhej kay taufeeq nai di to kya kia hay, when are we going to go further than this taufeeq?

Wow sir you are taking the whole point to a different direction. I was not talking about shariah. First of all, no one is perfect. Allah ended perfection on Rasool Allah (SAW). Let me tell you, 1400 years ago Quran was there and even Rasool Allah (SAW) himself was there. A best human being, and still He (SAW) and the other companions used to teach people about moral values. About respecting the laws, about differentiating b/w wrong and right. Yes we are Muslims and we should know what exactly Quran teaches us. But see even you mentioned, we don't even pick up the Quran and open it and read it. Then? How they're gonna get educated? At least leaders should teach them about respecting laws, if they're not actually studying Quran on their own. So we should leave people on their own and hope one day they will study Quran and start respecting? Never gonna happen. Rahi baat dua ki to, even after giving the best and putting all the effort in anything, we still ask Allah for Barkha' in it. Also, once someone asked Hazart Ali (RA), when our destiny is already decided then what is the point to make dua? He (RA) replied, maybe it's written in your destiny that you will make dua to Allah. Allah se tufeeq mangnay main Kujh Galat Nahi. Dua to destiny badal dety to kisi kam karne ki tufeeq kyun Nahi? Han main agree Karun gi Hume khud ko bhi fix karne ki need hai.

Wow sir you are taking the whole point to a different direction.

No my point was clear, if I am not perfect myself then I won't become advocate of and demand something perfect for others, something which I lack to understand properly. That is the case of Pakistanis and Shariah. Shariah for my neighbors and others but for me just let me chant slogans for Shariah, Oh see how bad my neighbor is but what about me, myself how good am I? Do I need leaders to teach me very basic things?

I was not talking about shariah. First of all, no one is perfect. Allah ended perfection on Rasool Allah (SAW). Let me tell you, 1400 years ago Quran was there and even Rasool Allah (SAW) himself was there. A best human being, and still He (SAW) and the other companions used to teach people about moral values. About respecting the laws, about differentiating b/w wrong and right. Yes we are Muslims and we should know what exactly Quran teaches us. But see even you mentioned, we don't even pick up the Quran and open it and read it. Then? How they're gonna get educated? At least leaders should teach them about respecting laws, if they're not actually studying Quran on their own. So we should leave people on their own and hope one day they will study Quran and start respecting? Never gonna happen. Rahi baat dua ki to, even after giving the best and putting all the effort in anything, we still ask Allah for Barkha' in it. Also, once someone asked Hazart Ali (RA), when our destiny is already decided then what is the point to make dua? He (RA) replied, maybe it's written in your destiny that you will make dua to Allah. Allah se tufeeq mangnay main Kujh Galat Nahi. Dua to destiny badal dety to kisi kam karne ki tufeeq kyun Nahi? Han main agree Karun gi Hume khud ko bhi fix karne ki need hai.

May be I am not clear in what I intent to say, for me obeying the law should be no big deal if I carry a head on my shoulders. I cannot wait for leader to be born first and then he would teach me (Uncle traffic laws ki pabandi kary, uncle kachra na phailain, uncle doodh may milawat na kary, uncle kissi ka haq na mary, uncle rishwat na lain, uncle jalsay juloos chorain aur kam pay dehan dain, uncle apny sath walo ka khayal rakhay etc etc), the time for leaders is up, each and everyone of us has to become leader of himself or herself. This tactic of asking ALLAH for things which HE already has bestowed upon us is a lame excuse to escape the unavoidable change, which our hearts, our souls fear and resist. Deep down we all know ourselves what we are made of and what our conduct is. As I told you once it is me who is reluctant to face himself in the mirror because I know all four fingers will point at me for that matter I can wait for leaders and ask ALLAH for things which HE already has given me, but nothing will change.

It's going to be me tomorrow. :D. Finals treat me like relatives. :D

@war&peace @Zibago.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450846518.013701.jpg

No my point was clear, if I am not perfect myself then I won't become advocate of and demand something perfect for others, something which I lack to understand properly. That is the case of Pakistanis and Shariah. Shariah for my neighbors and others but for me just let me chant slogans for Shariah, Oh see how bad my neighbor is but what about me, myself how good am I? Do I need leaders to teach me very basic things?

This all is because of distance from Quran and Islam.

May be I am not clear in what I intent to say, for me obeying the law should be no big deal if I carry a head on my shoulders. I cannot wait for leader to be born first and then he would teach me (Uncle traffic laws ki pabandi kary, uncle kachra na phailain, uncle doodh may milawat na kary, uncle kissi ka haq na mary, uncle rishwat na lain, uncle jalsay juloos chorain aur kam pay dehan dain, uncle apny sath walo ka khayal rakhay etc etc), the time for leaders is up, each and everyone of us has to become leader of himself or herself. This tactic of asking ALLAH for things which HE already has bestowed upon us is a lame excuse to escape the unavoidable change, which our hearts, our souls fear and resist. Deep down we all know ourselves what we are made of and what our conduct is. As I told you once it is me who is reluctant to face himself in the mirror because I know all four fingers will point at me for that matter I can wait for leaders and ask ALLAH for things which HE already has given me, but nothing will change.

Yehi to main keh rahi, Hume khud se pata hona chiye from the teaching of Quran. If unfortunately people have created distance and do NOT know it. Who is gonna tell them to respect? Even in USA different organizations and groups come to campuses or school to teach about laws and respecting it. Is main Kujh Galat Nahi. Kuch chezen Allah Nahi deta and He wishes to see you asking him. That actually develop a relation b/tw Allah and a person. Escaping from who? Allah or yourself? It's impossible in both of the conditions.

And that is not fault of any awaited leader.
Again repeating myself, when and if people have stopped educating themselves, so is it a good idea to leave them on their own? As I said even 1400 years ago, people were taught by the officials to respect the laws. Quran to tab bhi tha.

Again repeating myself, when and if people have stopped educating themselves, so is it a good idea to leave them on their own? As I said even 1400 years ago, people were taught by the officials to respect the laws. Quran to tab bhi tha.

Share your plan how you intend to teach these millions, a plan that does not involve waiting for a leader and till then just keep praying.

Share your plan how you intend to teach these millions, a plan that does not involve waiting for a leader and till then just keep praying.

What else is better than proving quality of eduction? Btw who is saying to pray to get everything right or changing the situation?

This involves a leader and we don't have one.

That is what Pakistani qaum does. The best.

Yehi to keh Rahi Thi main Kab Se breaking the laws is also fault of so called leaders. Han they are not real leaders but hold on to the title of it.
Again Baat Wohi h lack of knowledge. :)

@WAJsal
Why again...last time reason i posted. again without any thing.
Dear, i haven't the slightest of idea, contact mods in GHQ through your old account; if i am not wrong you can still post in GHQ, even if you are banned.
regards

@notorious_eagle , interesting times ahead; we are all set for a heck of a show.

Back
Top Bottom