What's new

Pakistani corner

Mithai is not a problem but how...May be we can meet next time I go to Pakistan via Dubai :) and we meet in Deira City centre :)
We can meet. But here is some for you to enjoy now. :partay:

images.jpg

It is Sushi and CNN rated as one of the most tasty food...:)

Yeah Chinese favorite food too and that's the only problem I have with my Chinese friend. :p
Her food! I even run away from the smell of the food. CNN really did? Wow! They have gone crazy. Lol

Yeah Chinese favorite food too and that's the only problem I have with my Chinese friend. :p
Her food! I even run away from the smell of the food. CNN really did? Wow! They have gone crazy. Lol
na mano...yeh raha link. BTW, Sushi is unlike Chinese food, it is tasty, fresh, smells great...but you have to go to be best restaurant.
50 best foods in the world | CNN Travel

na mano...yeh raha link. BTW, Sushi is unlike Chinese food, it is tasty, fresh, smells great...but you have to go to be best restaurant.
50 best foods in the world | CNN Travel

I trust your words. I was just surprised. :)
I just can't. :(. I find it hard to try anything new. Especially in food. I can't even stand the smell. I find Pakistani or afghani food when ever I go out. Have you tried Bakhtar on Main Street or Jamaica avenue?

Why u so hppy about maarkhoor ban ? is he done some bad to u ?

Wow wow hold on. Sir when did I say I am happy with his ban? Even I am surprised with his ban because on this thread, I did not see anything to ban him. Don't make up the things. Thanks!

@Ammara Chaudhry
What maarkhoor done bad to any one and to you.

Hold on, She did not. That mubarak ho for me since i got something back so do not mix.

I am keep telling you. He did not done anything bad to me. That's what I know & I don't know the reason he got banned.
I think he got confused because you said mubarak ho in the same comment but if he used the little mind between his ears and followed our comments, he should know it....may be he is one of the attention seekers.

Hold on, She did not. That mubarak ho for me since i got something back so do not mix.

I think he got confused because you said mubarak ho in the same comment but if he used the little mind between his ears and followed our comments, he should know it....may be he is one of the attention seekers.

He was ready to creat a misunderstanding. I myself got surprised, after reading his comment. Thanks for making it clear. :). Then he should be banned rathe the other guy.

He was ready to creat a misunderstanding. I myself got surprised, after reading his comment. Thanks for making it clear. :). Then he should be banned rathe the other guy.
No not banned. People get confused or they want some attention...He is not abusive...Like the guy who took on at us on a thread regarding US girls wearing Hijab...that guy was abusive, annoying and quite cheap too

No not banned. People get confused or they want some attention...He is not abusive...Like the guy who took on at us on a thread regarding US girls wearing Hijab...that guy was abusive, annoying and quite cheap too

Oh that Yolo guy? :p:. He has no mind. I was reading a very cheap thread by him about Muslims the other day. He is completely brainwashed about Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom