What's new

Pakistani corner

If you are a student, you have no responsibilities but I to have hear "beta tumhara itna bara karobar..mashaAllah...Allah nazar na lagyee....aur itne chotay chotay gifts" and they are my aunts and uncles so I can't say anything...just say ok I will try to compensate next time but actually I have removed some of the constant critics from my list since they never got satisfied and I was always wondering that a gift is a token of pleasure and love from heart....not something demanded by the recipient.

Yeah I am student and I got no responsibility. I just wish to bring gifts for brothers and their families only. Not all those aunties and uncles. Never gonna happen. Maa always say, "beta karna parta hai". Then I don't find any answer. Relatives never get happy and find it their rights.

Lo jee Hum tu apni batain kar rahay hain....kisi ko kuch bhi nahin kaha...Pakistani Corner hai gupshup tu lagany ki ijazat hai yahan :)

I know right. Phir bhi 2-3 log banned hue hain or Mujhe as such koi reason bhi nazar nahi aii.

No good news is complete without "mithai" sorry!!!
Mithai is not a problem but how...May be we can meet next time I go to Pakistan via Dubai :) and we meet in Deira City centre :)

Yeah this guy @MaarKhoor was banned yesterday.
Yeah today we three were on thread.

Mubarak ho. But mithae please.
Adress warna eid ka intzaar karo eidi plus mithai :)

Mithai is not a problem but how...May be we can meet next time I go to Pakistan via Dubai :) and we meet in Deira City centre :)

Adress warna eid ka intzaar karo eidi plus mithai :)

Eid Milaad Nabi (saw) is right at the corner. Wallahi I can wait one more day :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom