What's new

Pakistani corner

Oh okay. I thought it's the closest. Because MD has no international airport and they have to come to NY. Oh great & good luck with your business. :)
JFK normally gives direct or single stop flight to Pakistan and many places while Atlanta mostly gives me 2 stops so I use my company's or some private chartered to reach JFK or O'Hare then take the international flight, because 12 hrs of driving is not fun. But soon it will all change for at least my business trips as we are negotiating fractional ownership program with NetJets for their Gulfstreams G650/550. I hope we can get a good deal on it.

No, what tops the ranking is what is more important.

More important is that someone is alive to do those other important deeds, I cannot guarantee myself's existence in the very next millisecond then how can I not agree that GIVER and TAKER of life is more important than my important deeds. I am not fully independent and you know the very first words taught to the messenger (Peace be upon him) were

Recite with the name of your Lord Who created

More important is that someone is alive to do those other important deeds, I cannot guarantee myself's existence in the very next millisecond then how can I not agree that GIVER and TAKER of life is more important than my important deeds. I am not fully independent and you know the very first words taught to the messenger (Peace be upon him) were

You are correct, take care of yourself first. Then care about your fellow humans. The rights of Allah come later.

JFK normally gives direct or single stop flight to Pakistan and many places while Atlanta mostly gives me 2 stops so I use my company's or some private chartered to reach JFK or O'Hare then take the international flight, because 12 hrs of driving is not fun. But soon it will all change for at least my business trips as we are negotiating fractional ownership program with NetJets for their Gulfstreams G650/550. I hope we can get a good deal on it.

No why two stops? Only PIA gives no stop, rest all of the airlines have 2/3 stops. 12 hrs from Atlanta to New York.? That's pretty difficult. Hopefully things will go in your favor. Good luck. InshAllah!

No why two stops? Only PIA gives no stop, rest all of the airlines have 2/3 stops. 12 hrs from Atlanta to New York.? That's pretty difficult. Hopefully things will go in your favor. Good luck. InshAllah!
One stop is good for me. I use mostly Etihad, Qatar for Pakistan for logging my miles since Qatar is part of One-world.
I flew with PIA twice in the last 8 yrs and experience was ok. For Australia, Delta or Qantas (skyteam). But I am reducing my travels as lately I have started feeling a lot of stress on my body due all the time zones / jetlag. I think the better is to take a stop in between but then time is a problem but i expect after the travelling will go down a lot...well under 5 flight per year.

Back
Top Bottom