What's new

Pakistani corner

These r old terms, as yr parents they might know it.
I know the kumba also means the electric/power pole right?

Ak jagha pe sakoon Nahi? Lol. JK!
How to do it?
Yes,

In the upper right corner, click (primary click) on your avatar (A girl with an oiled long ponytail) a menu will open,
click the personal details
In Location (required) box, change your location to Pakistan so it will change your flag to Pakistan but I don't know how to change the flag for your origin. But even it is not changed your dil is Pakistani and that's all matter. By the way, we overseas or Pakistani origin people are sometimes more concerned with Pakistan than many Pakistanis living in Pakistan.

I know the kumba also means the electric/power pole right?

Yes,

In the upper right corner, click (primary click) on your avatar (A girl with an oiled long ponytail) a menu will open,
click the personal details
In Location (required) box, change your location to Pakistan so it will change your flag to Pakistan but I don't know how to change the flag for your origin. But even it is not changed your dil is Pakistani and that's all matter. By the way, we overseas or Pakistani origin people are sometimes more concerned with Pakistan than many Pakistanis living in Pakistan.

Oh that's I know actually and thanks though. I wanted to change it for origin and only @WebMaster can do it. I think! That is actually so freaking true. My most Pakistani friends have no idea what is going on in Pakistan and I can't even sleep before watching the news, at least headlines. :P.
I want to change the origin flag, many have issues with keeping both USA flags. :p

Oh that's I know actually and thanks though. I wanted to change it for origin and only @WebMaster can do it. I think! That is actually so freaking true. My most Pakistani friends have no idea what is going on in Pakistan and I can't even sleep before watching the news, at least headlines. :P.
I want to change the origin flag, many have issues with keeping both USA flags. :p
I don't have any issues if you keep both flags to USA or Pakistan. I love both the countries but surely Pakistan has very different meaning for me though by birth, I'm not Pakistani but it was not in my control; my parents happened to be in USA at the time. However every single moment, I grew up as Pakistani due to my father's unwavering love for Pakistan.

I don't have any issues if you keep both flags to USA or Pakistan. I love both the countries but surely Pakistan has very different meaning for me though by birth, I'm not Pakistani but it was not in my control; my parents happened to be in USA at the time. However every single moment, I grew up as Pakistani due to my father's unwavering love for Pakistan.

And I spent my first 13 years of life in Pakistan. My base is Pakistan. Unconditional, passionate love I have for Pakistan. Actually I can't even express it. I'm loyal to USA, but the place Pakistan have in my life can never be replaced.

And I spent my first 13 years of life in Pakistan. My base is Pakistan. Unconditional, passionate love I have for Pakistan. Actually I can't even express it. I'm loyal to USA, but the place Pakistan have in my life can never be replaced.
I was 2 yrs old when i came to Pakistan, stayed there until 5 yrs of age, lived in Risalpur, Sargodha, Shorkot then my father retired and got job in UAE so we move there and I lived until 17 yrs of age, moved to USA to study and lived with my uncle, since past 8 yrs I am here and my parents and siblings joined me after two years, living in Atlanta mainly.

I was 2 yrs old when i came to Pakistan, stayed there until 5 yrs of age, lived in Risalpur, Sargodha, Shorkot then my father retired and got job in UAE so we move there and I lived until 17 yrs of age, moved to USA to study and lived with my uncle, since past 8 yrs I am here and my parents and siblings joined me after two years, living in Atlanta mainly.

Great. What about you? Aren't you in NY?

Great. What about you? Aren't you in NY?
my home and office both are in Atlanta (office actually outside of Altanta near Cherokee airport). I visit NY but never stayed there more than a week. Mostly when flying outside the states.

Yes I would love to change it & let me tell you. I have ishq with Pakistan. :). Hahahahah yeah Jhoot hai. I even asked to change my name. Koi Nahi suna kisi ne. :D which I don't want to change anymore but want to change the flag.

I hope you like your flags now.

my home and office both are in Atlanta (office actually outside of Altanta near Cherokee airport). I visit NY but never stayed there more than a week. Mostly when flying outside the states.

Oh so JFK is the nearest international airport to you? Own a business? Great!

Oh so JFK is the nearest international airport to you? Own a business? Great!
JFK is not the closest but the most feasible due to number of flights and destinations. otherwise Hartsfield-Jackson is closer to my home and Cherokee County Airport is the closest to my office. Yes started my own business two yrs ago and it is doing great. We recently opened our branch for Scandinavia in Stockholm.

JFK is not the closest but the most feasible due to number of flights and destinations. otherwise Hartsfield-Jackson is closer to my home and Cherokee County Airport is the closest to my office. Yes started my own business two yrs ago and it is doing great. We recently opened our branch for Scandinavia in Stockholm.
What does your business do?

Back
Top Bottom