What's new

Pakistani corner

What does your business do?
We provide different data security solutions to corporate sectors for both security and safety critical systems. Initially we were limited to software side but now venturing into hardware also and established a small section with design engineers and four jr engineers for system design to ensure our clients the utmost security. Thus we even keep a low profile. But I'm thinking about some mass-market products too through a spin-off or aliased front man company.

Last edited:
JFK is not the closest but the most feasible due to number of flights and destinations. otherwise Hartsfield-Jackson is closer to my home and Cherokee County Airport is the closest to my office. Yes started my own business two yrs ago and it is doing great. We recently opened our branch for Scandinavia in Stockholm.

Oh okay. I thought it's the closest. Because MD has no international airport and they have to come to NY. Oh great & good luck with your business. :)

Lmooooooo.

Who can beat us in sarcasm??? :D :p

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1450669754.197172.jpg

Remember that the Hajj has a long commercial history predating the advent of Islam, and look at what it has become now. And you should think about the point that going to mosques may not be as important as some make out to be, because emphasizing the ritual is pointless without appreciating the real purpose behind it. After all, haqooq-ul-ibad are far more important that haqooq-ul-Allah, right?

If the success was granted just by complying with Haqooq Ul Ibad I would have agreed. Haqooq Ul Ibad though take precedence over Haqooq ALLAH, but one's success is not warranted with complying with one of them only. A person who cannot remember what his CREATOR asks of him how can he honor another fellow made of flesh and bones like him.

And what others have made of prayers, mosques or Hajj should never discourage me from performing these or visiting the mosque, and I don't believe this justification will suffice because others were not performing it properly so I discontinued performing it.

Remember that the Hajj has a long commercial history predating the advent of Islam, and look at what it has become now. And you should think about the point that going to mosques may not be as important as some make out to be, because emphasizing the ritual is pointless without appreciating the real purpose behind it. After all, haqooq-ul-ibad are far more important that haqooq-ul-Allah, right?

Haqooq Allah & Haqooq ul ibad both go together. When you actually start worshiping Allah and fulfill haqooq Allah, you eventually start becoming a good person & a good person is good to people. One can NOT be neglected.

Back
Top Bottom