What's new

Pakistani corner

Oh that Yolo guy? :p:. He has no mind. I was reading a very cheap thread by him about Muslims the other day. He is completely brainwashed about Muslims.
That too but the so called Muslim who actually hated everything about Islam but still insisted that he is muslim

That too but the so called Muslim who actually hated everything about Islam but still insisted that he is muslim

I can name him. :p:. The only thing I find very odd on this forum is, few people claiming to be Muslims. Even their names are very islamic. But MashAllah se criticize Islam in almost everything.

Yeah Chinese favorite food too and that's the only problem I have with my Chinese friend. :p
Her food! I even run away from the smell of the food. CNN really did? Wow! They have gone crazy. Lol
Funny, I was having the same conversation with a friend who returned from Beijing. The Chinese food we get here is basically NOT original chinese, it's more of a desi version of chinese. Real Chinese food is something very few people from this part of the world can eat.

Funny, I was having the same conversation with a friend who returned from Beijing. The Chinese food we get here is basically NOT original chinese, it's more of a desi version of chinese. Real Chinese food is something very few people from this part of the world can eat.
I visited a Chinese restaurant in HK near the airport....I can't divulge the details here...so I hope you understand using your imagination :)

When you come I'll treat you something called an "Indrani cup." It's a earthenware cup with milk (cooked with condensed milk) and mini-rasgullahs in it. You will forget chocolate & Sushi!

header9.jpg

nothing currently jobless working as a camera man, having a degree in mass communication but have hard times.
InShaAllah things will work out. Don't worry. Have faith in Allah, and remember him in your good times, so that he may remember you in your bad times.

When you come I'll treat you something called an "Indrani cup." It's a earthenware cup with milk (cooked with condensed milk) and mini-rasgullahs in it. You will forget chocolate & Sushi!

View attachment 281448
Thank brother, basically I love Pakistani food but most of the time on travels and just running short of time so i have to eat whatever is available and is also halal.
But my plan is that when get above forty, shift to Pakistan, buy some land in a country side, do some organic farming, make a farm house/ranch and enjoy a simple healthy life and Pakistani food :)

nothing currently jobless working as a camera man, having a degree in mass communication but have hard times.
Camera man is interesting...video camera?

The only Chinese food I enjoy is Chinese rice in desi taste. :p:. My Chinese friend whenever eat her food, I pray she doesn't offer me. :p

Nothing can beat taste of Pakistani food. <3

Last edited:
Why why why these Honda CD 70 or phat phati creatures don't understand that their life is more worthy than the 5 minutes they try to save by going on the wrong side of the road or by crossing the green belt on an expressway to make it to the other side. Why these dumb a&&es don't get it that PKR 10 saved is nothing compared to safety of their own lives and happiness of their families. YA ALLAH iss qaum ki taufeeq ko bhi taufeeq day kay kissi din mil jay in ko Ameen.

Why why why these Honda CD 70 or phat phati creatures don't understand that their life is more worthy than the 5 minutes they try to save by going on the wrong side of the road or by crossing the green belt on an expressway to make it to the other side. Why these dumb a&&es don't get it that PKR 10 saved is nothing compared to safety of their own lives and happiness of their families. YA ALLAH iss qaum ki taufeeq ko bhi taufeeq day kay kissi din mil jay in ko Ameen.

These are the same people who shout out 'Pakistan Zindabad' while breaking the red light and the law. :)

These are the same people who shout out 'Pakistan Zindabad' while breaking the red light and the law. :)

This is a unique characteristic of us Pakistanis .......................... high on slogans low in action. Naaray marti hui khokli bay zameer qaum. Ready to kill others but reluctant to change itself.

This is a unique characteristic of us Pakistanis .......................... high on slogans low in action. Naaray marti hui khokli bay zameer qaum. Ready to kill others but reluctant to change itself.

It might sound weird, but I will blame the leaders for this too. We just made the law, but we were never taught how to respect the law. Leaders are not just to run the governments. It's their responsibility to teach their people right and wrong. Humri masaal is bache jaisy hai jo bus bara hoye jata, liken koi us Ke training nahi karta. Nahi btata Ke yeh galat hai ya yeh Sahy hai.

Back
Top Bottom