What's new

Pakistani corner

What's a few boats, planes or islands between dictators? :D
I hope i have added to your knowledge. Yar bhai, chill maro; see the positive in things. Indonesia was facing all sorts of problems, threats, yet it gave us what little it had.
and extract:
'Pakistan will remember that when were in ‘dire’ need Indonesia gave Pakistan the key to their arsenal. That the arsenal was not overfull did not make the gesture any the less important. In fact, it enhanced the value of the offer made by a great nation, itself faced with serious problems of only slightly military significance. I have often wondered if Pakistan will ever be able to repay this debt.’

I hope i have added to your knowledge. Yar bhai, chill maro; see the positive in things. Indonesia was facing all sorts of problems, threats, yet it gave us what little it had.
and extract:
'Pakistan will remember that when were in ‘dire’ need Indonesia gave Pakistan the key to their arsenal. That the arsenal was not overfull did not make the gesture any the less important. In fact, it enhanced the value of the offer made by a great nation, itself faced with serious problems of only slightly military significance. I have often wondered if Pakistan will ever be able to repay this debt.’

Sir, international geopolitics does not work that way. Indonesia was looking to see what could work out best of it. If Pakistan won, they wanted the islands. Not a bad deal.

Sir, international geopolitics does not work that way. Indonesia was looking to see what could work out best of it. If Pakistan won, they wanted the islands. Not a bad deal.
Bhai, Island were occupied by India at the time and they lodged no attack on them, as cease fire was called. If the war continued they surely would have. It doesn't make the gesture any less significant. Take the positives out of things. Islands were never ours.
regards

Bhai, Island were occupied by India at the time and they lodged no attack on them, as cease fire was called. If the war continued they surely would have. It doesn't make the gesture any less significant. Take the positives out of things. Islands were never ours.
regards

As I said, a friendly gesture, but to no avail.

Agreed, matters not. Good to have allies you can always rely on.

Sir, allies are as fickle as the vagaries of international geopolitics. There is no such thing as "always" with "allies".

PAMIR TIMES | Voices of the Mountain Communities – [Photo Feature] Winter recreation on frozen Khalti Lake in Gupis, Ghizer

Crazy people :o::cheesy:
khalti7.jpg

khalti8.jpg

khalti2.jpg

khalti-1.jpg

@WAJsal
mubrook as moderator...
unban @MaarKhoor

once u said @WAJsal very rare chane of u to become mod as maarkhoor's TTA :D u now a Mod so the maarkhoor deserve to be TTA hehehe campaign @MaarKhoor TTA
Unban @MaarKhoor
@Zibago @django @Jonah Arthur @Khafee @Hyperion @James Jaevid @haviZsultan

@Taygibay @Slav Defence

@waz @Akheilos

@Shamain
Thank you dear, i told you not to use more than one accounts, am letting you go this time. Your ban will finish on Tuesday, after which i will request Wemaster to have all these duplicate ID's banned. And you were banned for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom