What's new

Pakistani corner

Thank you dear, i told you not to use more than one accounts, am letting you go this time. Your ban will finish on Tuesday, after which i will request Wemaster to have all these duplicate ID's banned. And you were banned for trolling.
Well some other bhartis too need a visit to banpura now that you are a mod i hope us shehar ki abaadi mein din doogna raat choogna izafa hoga :D

Well some other bhartis too need a visit to banpura now that you are a mod i hope us shehar ki abaadi mein din doogna raat choogna izafa hoga :D
System has picked many accounts being used by asad. Will ban the rest and let him use the original account(Maarkhor), give me some time.

All members kindly use the report button, report posts, i can only help if you report. I can go on an check every other post, you guys need to comply.

I am not troll but excessive Indian members reporting for every post cause this and I am not using my old account just login to check why banned since I don't have any other option.

I am not troll but excessive Indian members reporting for every post cause this and I am not using my old account just login to check why banned since I don't have any other option.
I will ban all other accounts, as there are more than one; more than many. Banned for trolling, ban will last till Tuesday, rest of the accounts will be deleted, expect for Maarkhor. Kindly report!
regards

I will ban all other accounts, as there are more than one; more than many. Banned for trolling, ban will last till Tuesday, rest of the accounts will be deleted, expect for Maarkhor. Kindly report!
regards
OK
-Zodiac-
Al_asad_al_mulk
Kindly left my original open @MaarKhoor

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40