What's new

‘Pakistan won’t rush to join anti-Iran alliance’

We think this flag is better than current Pakistani flag.

GreenOttomanFlag.gif

No, we do not.

We seem to be discussing everything but the issue at hand here.
Maybe it's time the thread should be locked up. All opinions have been debated; the past few posts have been repeats with nothing new of being added to the argument.

like i said i respect that. We know what we are and what our relations with iran are, u dont need to show it in this way. But as by rules is what i have said since there is a lot of strictness in the forum abt abiding rules. If somebody changes yr flags forcefully u dont like that anyways so i thought to tell u by myself.

And the reason why the mods havnt told u so is because usually u guys r under our intel. mod team its their duty to implement that and i dont know why they havnt notice that. But as u more and more get involved in the other threads outside irani defence section the more u may get noticed.

In the end im sorry if i have offended u but these are the rules that i as a Pakistani in a Pakistani forum will like everyone to follow.
You clearly don't know the rules. Only one of the flags need to be of a persons location and the other flag can be of any country. It can be a country you want to visit, a country you don't like, a country you like etc.

They spend billions of dollars on their military and still need our troops to protect them !? Why not fund our military budget instead ? :lol:

Would be more than happy to protect Saudis of they spend 40 billion on Pal military every year instead of buying stuff from the west for their incompetent troops.
my point for sending troops was purely for self interest without any harm to Iran.
financial rewards and also some diplomatic relief because Saudis enjoy the same rights on the Americans as Israelis do.
yes business with India is important for uncle Sam but it is no where close to what level Israel and KSA command in the American foreign policy and relations.

re incompetency about Saudi forces. its not much about any lack of training and capability of Saudi forces but the Royal family actually doesn't trust its own people and its own army and guards. it needs Pakistan army against any possible internal coup or hostage situation where some Saudi guards or army units encircle the palaces and start beheading the heads of Saudi royal family.

They spend billions of dollars on their military and still need our troops to protect them !? Why not fund our military budget instead ? :lol:

Would be more than happy to protect Saudis of they spend 40 billion on Pal military every year instead of buying stuff from the west for their incompetent troops.
LMAO!! My point exactly!

LMAO!! My point exactly!
issue is, they know that Pakistani soldiers have great devotion and respect for the Saudi country and that translates into the respect for the Saudi Royal Family as well.
Pakistan army has lost its men including officers for Saudis in its war on the Yemen side back in the 80s.

issue is, they know that Pakistani soldiers have great devotion and respect for the Saudi country and that translates into the respect for the Saudi Royal Family as well.
Pakistan army has lost its men including officers for Saudis in its war on the Yemen side back in the 80s.
So we send our sons to die for the monarchy and its countless princes but we can't even get funding in return??

What kinda one sided deal is that and who are the traitors on our side that allow this to happen??

my point for sending troops was purely for self interest without any harm to Iran.
financial rewards and also some diplomatic relief because Saudis enjoy the same rights on the Americans as Israelis do..

This is fine with Iran. We understand that Pakistan needs alot of money for development. This money could come from many sources, preferentially internally. But all said, if Pakistan is not going to point guns at Iran, directly and indirectly, then all is fine. Even you can raise and station couple of whole new corps and dozens of divisions in Saudi Arabia and get paid in return.

In this situation, be advised that you get it cash, not some distant future promise of "brotherhood" or some "deferred" oil payment option which only benefits the ongoing government but then the next government has to cough up the money to pay Saudis (often by taking high interest loans from international banks).

You of course know that Saudi Arabia is an immensely rich country and if they can invest trillions of dollars in West for the purpose of Western strategic support of the Royal family, I do not see why Pakistan should not be a beneficiary at least to the tune of a few hundred billion dollars. So, if you go ahead with this plan of yours, at least make sure you do not offer your services for free. No body sells you oil for free. You can see that the Ummah is not sharing its oil reserves with you, they rather spend it on Parisian nights. So why should you share your blood for cheap.

This is exactly what the people of Pakistan want to stay away from the NATO alliance against Islamic IRAN.

If Pakistan cannot help IRAN it should atleast stay neutral instead of becoming part of Nato Alliance and Enemy of Islamic IRAN.

the Best case Iran+Pakistan+China alliance to counter Nato, but due to saudi rental people in pak it is not possible therefore the only remaining best option is to stay neutral.
Why do we have to help Iran ?

This is fine with Iran. We understand that Pakistan needs alot of money for development. This money could come from many sources, preferentially internally. But all said, if Pakistan is not going to point guns at Iran, directly and indirectly, then all is fine. Even you can raise and station couple of whole new corps and dozens of divisions in Saudi Arabia and get paid in return.

In this situation, be advised that you get it cash, not some distant future promise of "brotherhood" or some "deferred" oil payment option which only benefits the ongoing government but then the next government has to cough up the money to pay Saudis (often by taking high interest loans from international banks).

You of course know that Saudi Arabia is an immensely rich country and if they can invest trillions of dollars in West for the purpose of Western strategic support of the Royal family, I do not see why Pakistan should not be a beneficiary at least to the tune of a few hundred billion dollars. So, if you go ahead with this plan of yours, at least make sure you do not offer your services for free. No body sells you oil for free. You can see that the Ummah is not sharing its oil reserves with you, they rather spend it on Parisian nights. So why should you share your blood for cheap.
Stay calm ...Nobody is going to share any blood for any price ...we don't have anything like Hizbullah !

Back
Top Bottom