What's new

Correct flags

A lot of people do not have flags at all. Old Members. It makes me not want to reply to them. Need to fix this problem as it is irritating not knowing where new members are from. Wrong flags should be a banable offense as well.

I did purpose a present location flag on some sort of ip grab based app. I think @WebMaster said it would slow the site.

You can paste the links here of those who have a bad flag or wrong flag. I will fix it.

We are fixing false flags and dead flags.

The member with Username "Abingdonboy" is originally from India & living in UK but his both flags are British. There are several other members like him who don't show their country of origin flags.

Can you do any thing with the members who are not showing their flags at all?

The member with Username "Abingdonboy" is originally from India & living in UK but his both flags are British. There are several other members like him who don't show their country of origin flags.

Yeah i will fix it. Just post their user profile links here.

By that logic why not "Darth Vader"?
Darth Vader

I pointed out that in one thread and I was banned from that thread right after my 2nd post, 1st one was deleted also, check posts 9 & 10, and then 11,12,13.
Pakistani mega hit film ‘'Waar'’ | Reviews & Discussions.

@WebMaster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom