What's new

Correct flags

We are fixing false flags and dead flags.
I dont want any flag coz I move too much

I dont mind the flag of Pakistan in origin but I would like to hide my location flag please!

Please ask the members to choose their country of origin & country of residence flags correctly. Many members don't even have any flag & it makes us blind while replying.
However there are some who are like 2nd generation citizens of a certain country, born and brought up there....so by default their country of origin is the foreign country ...

@WebMaster what about such people?

I have privacy issue, I cant reveal my location flag, BAL has targeted many members here, and could be arrested and brought from abroad. They are monitoring this forum.

Hope I would get immunity.

We dont provide IPs to anyone, so your location is safe. You just place flag and they will find "skies" in that country. Good luck with that.

@WebMaster my flags have been changed incorrectly by yourselves. I am a UK citizen, born and brought up here and my IP address will be in the UK. There is NO reason whatsoever to have changed my flags without my permission. I've been asked to before and I have explained my position and your moderators have accepted this.

@WebMaster my flags have been changed incorrectly by yourselves. I am a UK citizen, born and brought up here and my IP address will be in the UK. There is NO reason whatsoever to have changed my flags without my permission. I've been asked to before and I have explained my position and your moderators have accepted this.
No....carry your true flag if you're an Indian....

But you have to choose your country of origin flag too. You show only British flags & in every other thread you are defending & supporting India even against British.

You may be British born but your origin is Indian & so you should choose one Indian flag so that members can have more open & clear debate with you.

But you have to choose your country of origin flag too. You show only British flags & in every other thread you are defending & supporting India even against British.

You may be British born but your origin is Indian & so you should choose one Indian flag so that members can have more open & clear debate with you.
No this is not how the flags are MEANT to work. They are merely meant to depict your nationality and current location- NOTHING more. Otherwise even @jhungary is contravening your made up standard.

However there are some who are like 2nd generation citizens of a certain country, born and brought up there....so by default their country of origin is the foreign country ...

@WebMaster what about such people?

By country of origin i mean the country where his/her ancestors are from.

No this is not how the flags are MEANT to work. They are merely meant to depict your nationality and current location- NOTHING more. Otherwise even @jhungary is contravening your made up standard.

Well this thread is not for debate on this but can i know what Forum has to do with your nationality? By this logic i should be showing both American flags.

Showing your country of origin & country of residence(where you are currently located) flags gives a better idea on who we are talking with.

Last edited:

Well this thread is not for debate on this but can i know what Forum has to do with your nationality? By this logic i should be showing both American flags.

Showing your country of origin & country of residence(where you are currently located) flags gives a better idea on who we are talking with.
It's very simple. I was born and raised in the UK and have lived here my entire life to present. Just because my skin is brown I have to have an Indian flag? This is not how the flag system is meant to be.......

Country of Origin should strictly be based on the passport that the member currently holds, not what passport his ancestors hold or once held.

All of the Bangladeshis here have ancestors who were once Pakistani. Should they all change their country of origin flags now?

It's very simple. I was born and raised in the UK and have lived here my entire life to present. Just because my skin is brown I have to have an Indian flag? This is not how the flag system is meant to be.......

Nope not because your skin is brown but because your parents or grand parents were from the land that is now India.

As i said this is not the thread for debate on this topic so kindly drop it down.

Country of Origin should strictly be based on the passport that the member currently holds, not what passport his ancestors hold or once held.

All of the Bangladeshis here have ancestors who were once Pakistani. Should they all change their country of origin flags now?

Read you post again & see how stupid it sounds.

Nope not because your skin is brown but because your parents or grand parents were from the land that is now India.

As i said this is not the thread for debate on this topic so kindly drop it down.
When did the location of your parents birth become the criteria for the flag selection? Answer- it NEVER was.You don't seem to have much of an idea about the stated policy of location flags mate and I don't know why you are here claiming to be an authority on the matter. I had mentioned @WebMaster as not yourself.

Read you post again & see how stupid it sounds.

It's only as stupid as the suggestion that you gave. Please tell me if my assertion lies within your definition of a Flag of Origin or not?

Back
Top Bottom